1 2 3
KyAllroad (Jeremy)
KyAllroad (Jeremy) UltimaDork
1/30/20 2:36 p.m.

Is the hooker volume "wet" or "drained".  If you squeezed out most of the fluids you could certainly fit more in a given volume.

**Processing your dead hookers is important when fitting them in the trunk for transport.***

Mr_Asa
Mr_Asa GRM+ Memberand Reader
1/30/20 3:58 p.m.

In reply to KyAllroad (Jeremy) :

The purpose of of putting dead hookers in your trunk is to drive them out to the desert so you can bury them after a bad party.  I would strongly hope that they would not be drained.

iceracer
iceracer UltimaDork
1/30/20 5:40 p.m.

In reply to Giant Purple Snorklewacker :

So you have a pile of dead babies ?devil

aircooled
aircooled MegaDork
1/31/20 11:32 a.m.
KyAllroad (Jeremy) said:

Is the hooker volume "wet" or "drained".  If you squeezed out most of the fluids you could certainly fit more in a given volume.

**Processing your dead hookers is important when fitting them in the trunk for transport.***

Well now, that is why you need to pull the drain hole plugs in the trunk. Many hookers will naturally drain fluid depending on how they where "made dead".

Toebra
Toebra Dork
1/31/20 12:30 p.m.

I confess I did not read the entire thread.  Does it count as a body if you dismember it? 

"The old bug was no good, unless you got them before they got stiff and could fold them, or put them in there in pieces"

Ted Bundy

Disclaimer, Ted Bundy never actually said the above.

Lof8 - Andy
Lof8 - Andy GRM+ Memberand Dork
1/31/20 12:50 p.m.

gearheadmb
gearheadmb SuperDork
1/31/20 1:09 p.m.

This reminds me of the movie Dirty Work

Norm Macdonald: "I've never seen so many dead hookers in all my life!"

Other guy: "God knows I have."

travellering
travellering HalfDork
1/31/20 1:19 p.m.

If they are willing to help it's amazing what can be achieved....

27 inna Mini!

TVR Scott
TVR Scott GRM+ Memberand Dork
1/31/20 6:22 p.m.

True story: a guy who worked at my first job out of college killed his girlfriend.  He stuffed her body in the trunk of his car, and since he was a reliable fellow, came to work.  Someone notice the copious amounts of blood running out of the trunk into the parking lot, and called the police.  After the swat team stormed the building he was taken into custody.

Wally
Wally GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
1/31/20 7:25 p.m.

Am I the only one that learned to roll dead bodies up in a rug before you load them?  

Dusterbd13-michael
Dusterbd13-michael MegaDork
1/31/20 7:30 p.m.

In reply to Wally :

Problem is that it takes precious volume in anything other than 70s Lincoln and caddy. Those of us with compact cars have to maximize the dead hooker space.

classicJackets
classicJackets Dork
1/31/20 8:53 p.m.
Wally said:

Am I the only one that learned to roll dead bodies up in a rug before you load them?  

True story - I was flown up to Detroit for a job interview. Detroit interstates are weird in a few places - they are "sunk" below regular street level. Well, on the way to a hotel we were in rough traffic - up on the right bank, at "regular" street level, was a carpet roll and 4-5 cops. At Interstate level were several squad cars and a CSI Van. Still ended up moving here..

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
qpexWYmr2oJOyRfl2YjGktc3m6UcJtjPBZ9Em4c10ZLsT48h7HdLvBe37q2xLSpH