1 2
Keith Tanner
Keith Tanner GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
7/23/15 4:34 p.m.

I buy my cars WeatherShield HP covers from Covercraft. It's woven instead of the ...umm - "non-woven" materials like Evolution that seem to fall apart. It's also really compact when you take it off the car. Won't protect against accidental dings in the same way, though.

http://www.covercraft.com/cartlink/index.php?cust_id=covercraft&prod_id=cchp

Joe Gearin
Joe Gearin Associate Publisher
7/23/15 4:36 p.m.

I'll find cat prints on my cars every now and again. Sprinkling a little red pepper (the kind you put on pizza) solves that for a while. I'd rather not harm them----but I don't want them on my cars either.

Trans_Maro
Trans_Maro PowerDork
7/23/15 4:53 p.m.

In reply to JoeyM:

We have two cockatoos and an amazon.

When I hear "Your bird bit me!"

The answer is always: "If you're not bleeding, he didn't bite you."

My three will give you a brutal squeeze, like putting your fingers in bolt cutters but my buddy has an african grey that will remove chunks of flesh.

daeman
daeman Reader
7/23/15 5:24 p.m.

In reply to Trans_Maro:

As in Aussie sulphur crested cockatoos?

Cotton
Cotton UberDork
7/23/15 6:12 p.m.
Joe Gearin wrote: I'll find cat prints on my cars every now and again. Sprinkling a little red pepper (the kind you put on pizza) solves that for a while. I'd rather not harm them----but I don't want them on my cars either.

I've found that the rings on my wife's fingers do more damage than the kitties....reeks havok in the door handle area. I have not tried shoving red pepper in her face though....

N Sperlo
N Sperlo MegaDork
7/23/15 10:02 p.m.

Gliders don't mind cars either.

Trans_Maro
Trans_Maro PowerDork
7/24/15 12:22 a.m.

In reply to daeman:

A Goffin's cockatoo, a lesser sulphur crested cockatoo and a blue-fronted amazon.

Trans_Maro
Trans_Maro PowerDork
7/24/15 12:24 a.m.
Cotton wrote: I've found that the rings on my wife's fingers do more damage than the kitties....reeks havok in the door handle area. I have not tried shoving red pepper in her face though....

I nearly had to resort to that in order to get my wife to stop pushing on the windows of cars with frameless windows to shut the door.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
oKR252jMk5bHajTkRBlu8WYMiKiwnd5ngxERqnWDxbesKXzNct9naUWs2OWeqBGS