1 2
Furious_E (Forum Supporter)
Furious_E (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
10/14/21 8:10 a.m.

Definitely agree Challenger/Charger has to be high on the list. Followed one on my commute home last night who lit the tires up pretty good at least 3-4 times. Could clearly smell the lack of cats as well. I see a lot of similar behavior out of Camaro drivers, but for some reason Mustangs seem to fall closer to the white New Balance-wearing Corvette driver stereotype, often putting along at 5mph under the limit. 

I'll throw a few other Mopar products in the mix as well. Rams seem to consistently be the most aggressively driven pickup trucks,  especially the diesels, and the Dart seems to attract the type who wants to be the douchey  WRX driver but spends too much on his vaping habit to be able to afford one.

And I can't tell you the last time I've seen an Altima without a cracked bumper, busted out headlight/taillight, or crumpled fender. Pretty sure they come from the factory that way.

Antihero (Forum Supporter)
Antihero (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
10/14/21 8:17 a.m.

And here I thought I was the only one that thought Altima drivers sucked.

MadScientistMatt
MadScientistMatt UltimaDork
10/14/21 8:24 a.m.
Duke said:

In reply to MadScientistMatt :

It's because the SL200s left on the road are on their 3rd, 4th, or 5th owners by now, who are well into the "Don't Give A Berk" zone.

Either that, or there's only one still operational, and it's in the hands of a complete shiny happy person.

Duke
Duke MegaDork
10/14/21 8:43 a.m.
Brett_Murphy (Agent of Chaos) said:

If we're talking about doing something mind numbingly stupid, like driving 10 under then turning in front of oncoming cars, I bet that it'll be turning into the Red Lobster not far from my house. As others have said, it wouldn't surprise me at all if it's a Nissan Altima

Around here, if it's swerving through traffic at +10, tailgating, has at least one dent, and is running on a space saver spare, there is a 97% chance it will be a previous-generation Altima.

Not current, but never more than 2 generations old, because they don't last that long at the hands of the typical used Altima driver.

Duke
Duke MegaDork
10/14/21 8:45 a.m.
Pete Gossett (Forum Supporter) said:

In reply to Toyman01 + Sized and :

I saw this ridiculously clean one recently & it made me realize that in another 20 years people will be freaking out when they see one. 

Wow, that is clean.  It's a shame Altimas have the clientele they do, because that generation are actually really nice dailies, at least before the CVT came into play.

Antihero (Forum Supporter)
Antihero (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
10/14/21 8:55 a.m.

Whomever makes new bumpers for previous gen Altimas must be making lots

02Pilot
02Pilot UberDork
10/14/21 9:22 a.m.

I've had a couple Altimas as rentals over the years. I can easily see where they would be rage-inducing, with all the recklessness that might follow.

93EXCivic
93EXCivic MegaDork
10/14/21 9:39 a.m.

Around me, it seems to Altimas, Audis, RAMs and Chargers. Every time someone is sitting two inches of my back bumper it is one of those cars.

Duke
Duke MegaDork
10/14/21 9:47 a.m.
Antihero (Forum Supporter) said:

Whomever makes new bumpers for previous gen Altimas must be making lots

I doubt it.  They never get fixed.

travellering
travellering HalfDork
10/14/21 11:08 a.m.

Vw CC ranking might come from citations at H20I for illegal modifications...

Honsch
Honsch Reader
10/14/21 12:29 p.m.

It used to be Odyssey drivers, but all their transmissions broke so it's not a big thing any more.

Junghole
Junghole SuperDork
10/14/21 12:52 p.m.

Two pages and none of this guy? 

P3PPY
P3PPY GRM+ Memberand Dork
10/14/21 10:43 p.m.

In reply to Junghole :

YESSSSS

Make it $175 though and I look more like miss piggy, if we're being honest

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.