1 2
DrBoost
DrBoost MegaDork
2/1/23 8:39 a.m.

In reply to John Welsh :

Yes, repetitive anything is bad. That's why I like the roller mouse. I can program the 5 buttons, and switch as I need. The scroll bar can be used with any fingers, either hand, your palm, nose, or feet LOL. 

role

CarKid1989
CarKid1989 SuperDork
2/1/23 9:58 a.m.
John Welsh said:

In reply to CarKid1989 :

I have little in the way of specifics to recommend but let me start off with...  Congrats on the change of roll at work.  I suspect this is a move up so, again, congrats.  

As for mouse...  Amazon Prime has a very liberal return policy.  Buy, try, return (be gentle on the packaging when opening.)

Thank you. Yes, it was a promotion and its been a steep learning curve but so far its been a wonderful change.

As per recommendations here I have already started forcing my left hand to learn mouse movement so hopeful that is a step in the right direction.

I have been using Amazon to try stuff out and they have been good on returns. Good ideas.

I like that idea of having a second mouse to vary the position and movement of my hand and I think that could be implemented easily.

Checking out the rollermouse that DrBoost suggested was cool but woah those get pricey. Neat concept. Ill see if anyone locally has one to check it out.

I appreciate the help you guys

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
Pd6CCCOy9wShAw9xQGus7dsvhSOYBQOALVShNpb2isRllmce6CrgQi1AcfI8Cny3