1 ... 8 9 10
Brett_Murphy
Brett_Murphy GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
10/21/13 9:09 a.m.

If you're in NC around November 17th, you've got a co-drive in the Forester at the rallycross in Wilson. If you wan to race, you'll have to register (insurance all all that).

Note: I do not want to live in Wilson. I don't think anybody really wants to live in Wilson.

mndsm
mndsm UltimaDork
10/21/13 9:20 a.m.
curtis73 wrote: I can actually accept ronholm's message. I think he has my best health in mind. I don't find his ideas to be selfish or hateful. I may not necessarily agree, but there is a lot of love in his words. In fact, all of you have offered what you can from your own heart and with the best of intent. I don't judge any of it. Its so refreshing to have so many people (who have never even met me) jump to my aid. Seriously. It makes me feel loved at a time that I'm not really feeling the love at home

If you can't depend on a random collection of strangers on the internet, who can you rely on?

Flight Service
Flight Service MegaDork
10/21/13 11:10 a.m.
curtis73 wrote: I can actually accept ronholm's message. I think he has my best health in mind. I don't find his ideas to be selfish or hateful. I may not necessarily agree, but there is a lot of love in his words. In fact, all of you have offered what you can from your own heart and with the best of intent. I don't judge any of it. Its so refreshing to have so many people (who have never even met me) jump to my aid. Seriously. It makes me feel loved at a time that I'm not really feeling the love at home

It's your avatar.

Curmudgeon
Curmudgeon MegaDork
10/21/13 1:53 p.m.
mndsm wrote:
If you can't depend on a random collection of strangers on the internet, who can you rely on?

This.

Brian
Brian SuperDork
10/21/13 5:46 p.m.

In reply to curtis73:

do you have other places than here that you are getting support too?
That is important too. We can provide some outside looking in support , but most of us can't provide been there done that support that i think you need (unprofessional opinion)

curtis73
curtis73 GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
10/21/13 8:33 p.m.
Brian wrote: do you have other places than here that you are getting support too? That is important too. We can provide some outside looking in support , but most of us can't provide been there done that support that i think you need (unprofessional opinion)

Yes, thank you. We are both seeing a marriage counselor, she is seeing an individual therapist, and I have a therapist and psychiatrist. Right now, plenty of professional support

SVreX
SVreX MegaDork
10/22/13 7:24 a.m.

I think you missed something, ronholm. Curtis said he appreciated what you said.

Apexcarver
Apexcarver PowerDork
10/22/13 11:14 a.m.

Curtis,

Not much to add, but to say that I'm pullin for ya.

Just remember to tell yourself that different doesn't mean worse. Change is rough, but change also brings much in the way of oppurtunity for those who will grasp it.

paranoid_android74
paranoid_android74 HalfDork
10/22/13 3:16 p.m.

Quoted for truth.

It seems like you are hanging in there pretty well, keep it up Curtis. You are doing far better than I did when I was going through my deal.

Curmudgeon wrote:
mndsm wrote:
This.
Curmudgeon
Curmudgeon MegaDork
10/22/13 4:52 p.m.
Apexcarver wrote: Curtis, Not much to add, but to say that I'm pullin for ya. Just remember to tell yourself that different doesn't mean worse. Change is rough, but change also brings much in the way of oppurtunity for those who will grasp it.

The Chinese symbol for 'crisis' is composed of the two for 'danger' and 'opportunity'.

M2Pilot
M2Pilot HalfDork
10/22/13 10:18 p.m.
Brett_Murphy wrote: Note: I do not want to live in Wilson. I don't think anybody really wants to live in Wilson.

I do live in Wilson. You're right.

Good luck Curtis.

JoeyM
JoeyM Mod Squad
10/24/13 6:50 a.m.
Curmudgeon wrote:
Apexcarver wrote: Curtis, Not much to add, but to say that I'm pullin for ya. Just remember to tell yourself that different doesn't mean worse. Change is rough, but change also brings much in the way of oppurtunity for those who will grasp it.
The Chinese symbol for 'crisis' is composed of the two for 'danger' and 'opportunity'.

Keep it classy, China

1 ... 8 9 10

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
OawNNfsJjbhY0c91wpL5FXaGVpNiwdeBzgVv3PR3akaUiwk9lF17njSnGFWWd7JY