1 2
Ottawa
Ottawa GRM+ Memberand New Reader
5/25/18 6:43 a.m.
BlueInGreen - Jon said:

Dear dog: please stop stepping on my private parts. It’s not like there aren’t other places to put your feet and I’m beginning to suspect you’re doing it on purpose.

Ashyukun (Robert)
Ashyukun (Robert) GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
5/25/18 9:23 a.m.
MazdaFace said:

My boxer pit eats stuff wherever you give it to him. Half the time I'm not entirely sure he chewed it at all, it's just gone. My Aussie heeler will sprint into the next room and hide in a corner. 

Our boxer/pit mix is the same way- half the time he just swallows something whole. We have a decent idea on the size of what he can swallow because he's snatched up and swallowed a wine cork, an avocado pit, and a couple pairs of the Dancer's socks. When he was younger he apparently ate a pair of her panties (whole) and later pooped them out.

We're fortunate that he'll essentially drink hydrogen peroxide if we put a small bit of ice cream in it so it's easy to get him to throw things back up.

914Driver
914Driver MegaDork
5/25/18 9:29 a.m.

Wally, the pup won't let one of these out of his sight!

RevRico
RevRico GRM+ Memberand UberDork
5/25/18 9:36 a.m.

Dear dog,

Quit E36 M3ting next to all my car doors. You have 2 acres of grass and woods, stay the berkeley off the gravel. Also, if you keep eating all my kids toys, I'll send you to live at the Chinese restaurant down the street. Not the fancy one, the crappy one where the owners brother got caught with dog meat a few years ago. You're 6 years old, the child has been here for 3. Shape up or ship out. 

minihaha
minihaha New Reader
5/25/18 12:31 p.m.

In reply to Dr. Hess 

regarding your dog, what was the other 1/8th? Just wondering.....

Appleseed
Appleseed MegaDork
5/25/18 1:25 p.m.

In reply to minihaha :​​​​​​

Polypropylene. Probably.

Lobsterpennies
Lobsterpennies New Reader
5/27/18 2:34 p.m.

Dear Dog,

After I spend three months restoring an antique hand plane do not decide that the handle is your new chew toy. You have never done something like this in seven years, why today when I was finally putting it together?

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
51gzsDdgUQGFF3T5ItuNuZTroe7rZWWYt0BDyMs86QZs87ulY5JcuiacvCKueGpI