1 2
moparman76_69
moparman76_69 Reader
8/18/12 10:07 p.m.

^ so it is a standard 80s action flick?

SVreX
SVreX MegaDork
8/19/12 7:26 a.m.
mndsm wrote: I had no idea Jet Li was almost 50. Jesus. And Chuck is 72? Holy CRAP!

Yeah, and Sly and Arnold are both over 65- Willis is pushing it too at 57.

noodle
noodle GRM+ Memberand New Reader
8/19/12 8:55 a.m.

My wife took me to see this on Friday.....yes she's cool.

Take it for what it is....lots of old and tired one liners. Old actors that use way too much hair dye and have had too much plastic surgery (Arnold and Jean Claude). Old tough guys don't need to have their skin stretched so tight that it looks like an Malwali drum. And a little grey hair never hurt anyone

Wait for it to hit the dollar theaters

rebelgtp
rebelgtp SuperDork
8/20/12 11:41 a.m.

I went and saw it and really liked it. I liked how they made fun of themselves a bit. I will say this it made me want to rewatch a bunch of the old action flicks I grew up on.

SVreX
SVreX MegaDork
8/20/12 12:39 p.m.

I haven't seen this yet. I will eventually.

My favorite geriatric action film recently (which also starred Bruce Willis) was "Red".

That one is well worth it. We'll see about this one.

93EXCivic
93EXCivic UltimaDork
8/20/12 12:47 p.m.
neon4891 wrote: In reply to David S. Wallens: Do I really have to say it? Fine then... Bruce Campbell is WAY overrated.

You take that back.

mndsm
mndsm PowerDork
8/20/12 12:51 p.m.

Liam Neeson needs to be in the next one. He somehow turned into an action badass.

Also Red was awesome. Helen Mirren did a GREAT job.

Trans_Maro
Trans_Maro SuperDork
8/23/12 12:49 a.m.

Danny Trejo

Jeff Speakman

Kurt Russel

rebelgtp
rebelgtp SuperDork
8/23/12 5:01 a.m.
mndsm wrote: Liam Neeson needs to be in the next one. He somehow turned into an action badass. Also Red was awesome. Helen Mirren did a GREAT job.

The whole cast did a great job. John Malcovich played great at being crazy as usual.

" Frank,I never thought I'd say this again. I'm getting the pig!"

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
gRORgZNQgyRIfgz6Ya8GkNaFKMCrznuwIJuy0xOq0hEhDkqdvFHRfUjsQqHAIPWu