1 2
ThingWithWheels
ThingWithWheels New Reader
2/3/17 8:05 a.m.

In reply to Basil Exposition: I contacted the company that sold them to us and they aren't interested in buying them back but they would gladly pay shipping if I want to ship a box to them.

curtis73
curtis73 GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
2/3/17 11:13 a.m.

I would put magnets on the bottom of some of them as parts trays.

Mount the rest on a piece of plywood for organization of small things. That way, when you drop the plywood, you've screwed yourself on everything instead of dropping one at a time.

Another option... I'll pay shipping to send them to me. I'm a theater tech director. TDs HATE circles. Any time I find something that is already a circle, I hoard it. I actually needed those last season. I needed to make a cannon pin for a circus cannon set piece and ended up cutting circles with a wasted hole saw.

AngryCorvair
AngryCorvair GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
2/3/17 11:20 a.m.
fasted58 wrote:
Dr. Hess wrote: Parts holders for nuts, bolts, etc. when you take stuff apart.
This, and sell 'em on Ebay for $5+ ea.

Glue a magnet to the bottom, on the inside, and it's a no-scratch nut and bolt holder that you can stick to your fender.

Edit: I'm totally unoriginal. Should have read the whole thread before replying.

ThingWithWheels
ThingWithWheels New Reader
2/3/17 12:40 p.m.
curtis73 wrote: ... I'll pay shipping to send them to me.

If you're really interested I'd definitely send you some. Most of them will just end up in the trash.

Robbie
Robbie GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
2/3/17 1:05 p.m.

Reusable clay pigeons?

If you're an out in the country kinda guy I'm sure you can fit them into some sort of thrower. Should be able to sustain multiple shotgun hits.

AClockworkGarage
AClockworkGarage Reader
2/4/17 2:28 p.m.

Get some metal pipe brackets and attach one to each cup. then stack them vertically to a 3/4 piece of PVC to create a swivel screw organizer. use a pair of 90's to attach it to a wall or workbench.

wearymicrobe
wearymicrobe UltraDork
2/4/17 4:10 p.m.

Those look exactly like the resonator blocker parts that people use on 996 Porsche intakes to make them sound better.

you should buy a 911 to test my theory.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
LbM9tv4fZEimEH7X0ENMZ8hs4OAmqpdf2X7tw0utQ1UfNvpCALcjLronRKSgd3NG