ihayes New Reader
9/8/15 9:25 p.m.

not enough interest?

Tom_Spangler
Tom_Spangler GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
9/8/15 10:07 p.m.
ihayes wrote: not enough interest?

I guess not?

What's the plan for the draft now? There's a game Thursday night.....

bluej
bluej GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
9/8/15 10:34 p.m.

I couldn't figure out a way to edit my pre auto draft rankings, either. Not sure if that was intentional.

Tom, et Al, I would have preferred to do the live draft league, but there were so few in it compared to the auto league.

JG Pasterjak
JG Pasterjak Production/Art Director
9/8/15 11:54 p.m.

I knocked out the dead teams from the autodraft league. That should allow you to adjust your draft rankings since each team now has an owner.

bluej
9/9/15 6:20 a.m.

So it looks like the aut-draft didn't happen. Is it because we have 9 teams?

rcutclif
rcutclif GRM+ Memberand Dork
9/9/15 8:36 a.m.

I was wondering the same thing ^

ihayes
ihayes New Reader
9/9/15 11:01 a.m.

I still see a couple unclaimed teams. That is probably why.

revhard
revhard New Reader
9/9/15 2:14 p.m.

i never got an invite

Klayfish
Klayfish UltraDork
9/9/15 7:15 p.m.

All three Klayfish boys are in...me, my 11 and 9 year olds.

bluej
9/9/15 7:21 p.m.

Did the live draft league go off? How many were in it? Could we just combine the two? Time is running short..

Edit: Looks like Tom is the only one in just the manual league and not already in both.

JG Pasterjak
9/9/15 7:50 p.m.

Working on it guys. Gimme an hour. Despite numerous times clicking the button it looks like several people never got invites.

I know a lot of people may not want to hear this but we may be switching back to the NFL Fantasy. it allows auto-joining whereas ESPN doesn't (unless you pony up three figures for a custom league.)

Watch this spot for more news. sorry. Also trying to do Solo Nationals this week. Li'l busy.

JG Pasterjak
9/9/15 7:57 p.m.

New plan: NFL league.

Go to: http://grmotorsports.league.fantasy.nfl.com

League ID: 3749540

League Password: e36m3

I will also send invites. Draft is tomorrow, and there will be time to set rosters before kickoff.

bluej
9/9/15 7:57 p.m.

Can you deputize someone (one of us) to help? We know this is E36 M3ty timing for you.

JG Pasterjak
9/9/15 8:01 p.m.
bluej wrote: Can you deputize someone (one of us) to help? We know this is E36 M3ty timing for you.

Absolutely. Once you join the league, just let me know and I can assign you admin powers.

Oh, and I'm having trouble sending invites because ESPN won't let me pull email addresses of folks who already joined. I'll go back though my emails and find as many as i can.

logdog
logdog GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
9/9/15 9:02 p.m.

"Cornucopia of Cleveland QBs" is all set up in the new league.

bluej
9/9/15 10:12 p.m.

Alright then! Got my pre-draft rankings set. I sent a message to last years NFL.com league as well, as some of them aren't in on this year (yet!).

rcutclif
rcutclif GRM+ Memberand Dork
9/10/15 12:05 a.m.

Chicago Heights mountain goats are locked and loaded.

Javelin
Javelin GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
9/10/15 9:08 a.m.

Javelin's Javelins are in. The pre-draft ranking suck to use, so I'm pretty sure my first 5 picks are kickers...

bluej
9/10/15 9:21 a.m.

I found it not so horribe (not great).

That currently puts us at 9 teams, so we need one more to join. If you're on the fence, now is the time!

I'm going to email JG to have him add me as co-commissioner. Plan is to set the draft for 6:00est tonight so people will have a chance to edit their rosters before the game kicks off. I think that'll leave enough time anyway. If we don't get another person to join in time, I'm going to activate a "Filler" team for the 10th spot and we can try to get someone to hop in to take it up after the draft is over.

If anyone wants to propose any tweaks to scoring/positions, post here asap to discuss. I may look into adding a head coach like JG was trying to do in the ESPN league (not sure NFL.com has that).

moparman76_69
moparman76_69 UltraDork
9/10/15 9:23 a.m.

I'll register later today if the spot is still open then. If I forget let me know and I'll take the filler team post draft.

bluej
9/10/15 9:33 a.m.

sounds good, thanks!

bluej
9/10/15 11:24 a.m.

OK THEN. We're set up for 10 teams and draft @ 6:00est tonight. Had to do a live draft since it'd only do autodraft at least a day out. That said, it's set to 15 second picks and will still autodraft if you don't join for the draft.

Moparman, I'd go ahead and claim that last team spot. Anyone else has had their chance! (and it'll be easier than fudging around to switch a team owner later)

Good luck everyone!

moparman76_69
moparman76_69 UltraDork
9/10/15 3:16 p.m.

I'm in. Glad you emailed me I forgot lol.

bluej
9/10/15 3:31 p.m.
moparman76_69 wrote: I'm in. Glad you emailed me I forgot lol.

awesome! and no problem, I was just trying to not be a nag!

1 2 3 4 ... 6

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
x9KRVuAI5RpbvPIgNjkK9DBLwIV1QLEoVXv4MSvpvsIOGVhLCjpyUnauoAid8FF3