1 2 3 4 5 6
logdog
logdog GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
10/5/15 7:59 a.m.

In reply to bluej:

Yep. Look at it this way, if your kicker gets 72.43 points tonight you can still win.

bluej
bluej GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
10/5/15 8:49 a.m.

It's Hauschkckaka. Figure that means I've got a shot

DanielCut
DanielCut Reader
10/8/15 2:37 p.m.

4-0! They said I couldn't do it!

logdog
10/11/15 9:19 p.m.
DanielCut wrote: 4-0! They said I couldn't do it!

Are you going to hang on for 5-0?

rcutclif
rcutclif GRM+ Memberand Dork
10/12/15 12:09 p.m.
logdog wrote:

Yeah, that's going to be a close one.

My game is similar, I have to catch up by 17 or so points but I have one player playing tonight vs. none for the unfair bradys, so its possible Le'Veon Bell can do it.

DanielCut
DanielCut Reader
10/12/15 12:45 p.m.

It'll be close. I guess we'll find out tonight.

bluej
10/12/15 2:18 p.m.
rcutclif wrote:
logdog wrote:
Yeah, that's going to be a close one. My game is similar, I have to catch up by 17 or so points but I have one player playing tonight vs. none for the unfair bradys, so its possible Le'Veon Bell can do it.

Cmon cccccccombo-breaker!

bluej
10/12/15 10:37 p.m.

Ffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!

Good lord do I hate the steelers.

DanielCut
DanielCut Reader
10/12/15 10:41 p.m.

logdog
10/13/15 6:03 a.m.

This is the first year Ive played fantasy football and I must admit its more fun than I thought it would be. I found myself watching the game last night just to see if Rivers and Gates would put up enough points for Bob Costascreek Clam Jam to come back and win. Normally I would never have paid attention to a Steelers/Chargers matchup.

bluej
10/13/15 7:59 a.m.

That's gotta be one of the best board filter substitutions ever, haha!

logdog
10/13/15 8:00 a.m.

In reply to bluej: Agreed. I didnt even catch that when it posted.

rcutclif
10/13/15 8:19 a.m.
bluej wrote: Ffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!! Good lord do I hate the steelers.

Came down to the VERY last play! I was like "give it to Bell, give it to Bell, give it to Bell".

First time I've been excited about a steelers win in a long time. (full disclosure, I'm a big broncos fan, so a loss to any AFC west team is good in the end I guess, just for that).

Lots of other close games last night too. I was also interested in the Rivers/Gates combo - they almost did it. And finally Toad stayed unbeaten but only because Vick was really bad through the air for 95% of the game.

logdog
10/15/15 7:03 p.m.

The new week starts tonight. Im ready to lay the smack down on JG.

logdog
10/15/15 10:17 p.m.

Boy, am I glad I didnt start the Atlanta defense I picked up this week.

logdog
10/25/15 11:30 a.m.

The new week is underway. I cut Allen Hurns loose earlier and had second thoughts so I picked him back up. Now I curse the decision. When am I going to learn to trust my gut unless its right after eating Taco Bell?

rcutclif
10/28/15 9:31 a.m.
logdog wrote: The new week is underway. I cut Allen Hurns loose earlier and had second thoughts so I picked him back up. Now I curse the decision. When am I going to learn to trust my gut unless its right after eating Taco Bell?

I have two defensive players, and I have not yet failed to play the one who scores less.

ihayes
ihayes New Reader
11/2/15 9:08 p.m.

My team showed up!

logdog
11/2/15 9:54 p.m.

Aaron Rodgers was only worth 4.38 points and the Jets defense scored -1, yet somehow I think I am still going to win.

Javelin
Javelin GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
11/3/15 12:16 a.m.

Holy berk that Monday night game was a crazy one! And my team held on for the win, too!

JG Pasterjak
JG Pasterjak Production/Art Director
11/3/15 9:40 a.m.

Ugh. Nothing worse than having the win sitting on the bench. Sadly, it was in guys who, prior to this week, barely made a dent.

I'm applying my team for the "disappointment of the year" award.

Robbie
Robbie GRM+ Memberand Dork
11/10/15 9:21 a.m.

I'd like to give a big 'thank you' to the bradys for handing me the win this week.

Really, I couldn't have done it without you leaving a few bye week players in the game.

logdog
11/10/15 11:35 a.m.

Im shocked that I have an 8-1 record. I guess the bathroom really is the best place to make decisions on who to try and pick up from waivers.

bluej
11/10/15 12:33 p.m.
Robbie wrote: I'd like to give a big 'thank you' to the bradys for handing me the win this week. Really, I couldn't have done it without you leaving a few bye week players in the game.

Man, I was sooo pissed at 1:45pm when I checked on how things were going. I was up at 4:45 sunday for the last rallycross of the year and bleary-eyed doing one last check of my rosters over breakfast. Decided that blount was going to have a bigger day vs was than Murray in Pit (I was right). Attempting to swap I guess I clicked on lynch instead somehow. Seriously, was sooo pissed.

Robbie
Robbie GRM+ Memberand Dork
11/10/15 1:23 p.m.

I'm also kinda shocked to have a winning record.

But I think looking at the league total points for and points against is interesting. Someone had like 170 pts!?! this last week. That's huge.

1 2 3 4 5 6

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
yYNtwHQBalYzCksmT4YbinhEFVvFDSGi598TuMw9AMTeCIRnZD9g3EXNEYxv7VvH