1 ... 3 4 5 6
ihayes
ihayes New Reader
11/15/15 6:02 p.m.

cough 187 cough

logdog
logdog GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
11/16/15 9:08 p.m.

My 2 running backs were good for 2.60 and 1.10 and my TE was worth 0.00 yet somehow I have a lead coming into tonights game.

Robbie
Robbie GRM+ Memberand Dork
11/17/15 8:29 a.m.
ihayes wrote: *cough* 187 *cough*

Ha! Sorry.

Robbie
11/17/15 8:31 a.m.

I wish there were a way to see difference between 'projected points' and actual.

Would be interesting to see who is furthest ahead of projected and furthest behind at the end of the season. Both players individually and teams.

logdog
11/17/15 10:59 a.m.

In reply to Robbie:

I have had a good chuckle at many of the projected points assigned to players.

logdog
11/22/15 1:07 p.m.

Now that Freeman is out, I am certain that my highest scoring player going into the late games will be my kicker who is currently at 6.00

logdog
11/24/15 7:32 a.m.

JG has the biggest winning streak in the league!

The injuries are piling up. Looks like most of the match-ups were pretty low scoring. I lost and The Orange Team had a player on a bye.

bluej
bluej GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
11/24/15 8:19 a.m.

yeah, I'm really faltering with losing some big names (and my qb's #1 target..) over the past couple weeks. oh well, how it goes!

Javelin
Javelin GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
11/24/15 10:07 a.m.
logdog wrote: JG has the biggest winning streak in the league!

I was ready to gloat that I lost my starting QB to an ACL/MCL and my starting RB to a broken arm, and still beat JG but then Gronk had to go and do nothing all night. Sigh.

bluej
11/24/15 10:29 a.m.

as a pat's fan, when gronk has butter-fingers like last night, I get realllll nervous.

Robbie
11/25/15 1:01 p.m.

yeah, there are like no more running backs available. 2 of my backs are 3rd stringers.

Robbie
11/30/15 11:05 a.m.

BRRONNCOOOSS!

Not great for my fantasy team, but good night for the actual broncos.

Robbie
11/30/15 11:06 a.m.
bluej wrote: as a pat's fan, when gronk has butter-fingers like last night, I get realllll nervous.

Do you get more nervous when he gets carted off the field with a knee injury? Looked awful.

Robbie
Robbie GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
12/15/15 3:15 p.m.

So, the playoffs are here!

I mentioned to my wife that she should be proud of me because I became the regular season champ. This is what happened next:

her: what did you win?
me: nothing. pride I guess?
her: thats dumb. You can't buy anything with pride.

Way to cancel my enthusiasm, honey.

ihayes
ihayes New Reader
12/17/15 7:45 a.m.

Second seed and JG in the consolation bracket? I might have a chance...

bluej
12/17/15 8:59 a.m.

this was a rough season. started so well, then fell of a cliff halfway through. oh well, someone else will wear the crown this year

JG Pasterjak
JG Pasterjak Production/Art Director
12/17/15 10:04 a.m.

Yeah, this year was tough. I got no production at WR or TE, and that'll kill a team in short order.

logdog
12/17/15 6:32 p.m.

Im number 3!!!

With the injuries my team has had, Im surprised I did so well. I guess you guys just had worse injuries. Of course 3 of my 4 losses have been in the last 4 weeks so I think I am going to have a Cincinnati style post season run.

Javelin
12/17/15 7:14 p.m.

Some shiny happy person dropped his whole team and nobody has picked them up off of waivers yet. Maybe they really are that bad!

logdog
12/17/15 7:18 p.m.
Javelin wrote: Some shiny happy person dropped his whole team and nobody has picked them up off of waivers yet. Maybe they really are that bad!

The waivers don't go through until tomorrow morning. The waiting is the hardest part.

bluej
12/17/15 8:42 p.m.

hmm...

not sure I want anyone you're dropping over whom I've already got.

Javelin
12/17/15 9:03 p.m.
bluej wrote: hmm... not sure I want anyone you're dropping over whom I've already got.

I know, the player responsible for half of my points (Gronk) is on the can't cut list. Everybody else I drafted was on season long IR.

logdog
12/20/15 5:39 p.m.

I would like to thank Aaron Rogers for spending most of the 1st half with negative points. You suck.

DanielCut
DanielCut Reader
12/20/15 6:12 p.m.

My poor drafting has really caught up with me. The season looked so promising in the first 5 weeks.

logdog
12/20/15 7:01 p.m.

Ugh. To add salt to the wound, I had much better players sitting on the bench. Oh well, off to the 3rd place game (unless Ben Watson somehow scores 15 more points than his quarterback tomorrow)

1 ... 3 4 5 6

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
CSvWtMeCkpBK5rBHz9n2wahRhCDihzYcqs77ihIUrVhgql1zb3iKgFzdOkGx2xGh