JtspellS
JtspellS Dork
2/7/14 9:46 p.m.

Well GRM its late for me but I was thinking has there ever been a buyers guide for the protege's in GRM?

I think it would be more like the Porsche 928's guide/s but what does GRM think?

nicksta43
nicksta43 UltraDork
2/7/14 10:00 p.m.

Yes and a pretty comprehensive one at that. It was a long time ago, give me a couple minutes while I go down to the library to try and find it.

nicksta43
nicksta43 UltraDork
2/7/14 10:13 p.m.

December 2002, it has a 911 and a 944 on the cover, pages 76-86

JtspellS
JtspellS Dork
2/7/14 10:37 p.m.

Holy hell I was not even out of high school then (yes I'm trying to make people feel old lol.)

Well maybe an admin (or someone) could be badass to find a way to post this on the site? Or a possible update?

keethrax
keethrax HalfDork
2/8/14 11:43 a.m.
JtspellS wrote: Holy hell I was not even out of high school then (yes I'm trying to make people feel old lol.) Well maybe an admin (or someone) could be badass to find a way to post this on the site? Or a possible update?

An update might be nice, and putting it online might generate a pseudo-update in the form of comments. The issue is still available though, so just buying it's probably the simpler option.

Woody
Woody GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
2/8/14 11:48 a.m.

A few years back, I was thinking about a Protege rally car. I wrote to Mazdaspeed about the idea and they basically said don't bother, there is no support for those things.

nicksta43
nicksta43 UltraDork
2/8/14 11:49 a.m.

It was just before the mazdaspeed protege was released so it could definitely be updated.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
EwcrKekThHopCku822Vks92JIZNpnPHw6Xc7Fa3mkfpwd39Ekd4Hkg7m6D6cKzJz