1 2
Giant Purple Snorklewacker
Giant Purple Snorklewacker MegaDork
9/12/12 1:07 p.m.

Yes, I know it's a year old but I never saw it before and now I can't stop laughing.

Malcolm Brenner Chronicles His Sexual Relationship With Dolphin In 'Wet Goddess'

She was the one that got away.

Malcolm Brenner, 60, wrote "Wet Goddess," a new book about a man's nine-month sexual relationship with a dolphin -- an affair that bears "a striking degree of resemblance" to his own interspecies romance.

The author claims he started his relationship with a dolphin named Dolly back in 1970, when he was in his early 20s. Brenner was a sophomore at New College of Florida in Sarasota. A writer hired Brenner to take photographs for a children's book about the dolphin show at an amusement park in nearby Nokomis. He was given free access to the park and introduced to the staff.

If Brenner is to be believed, the dolphin courted him.

Initially, "she became more and more aggressive," said Brenner, who lives in Punta Gorda, Fla. "She would thrust herself against me."

But over time, Dolly became more gentle, he claimed.

"I found that extraordinarily erotic," Brenner said. "It's like being with a tiger or a bear. This is an animal that could kill you in two seconds if it wanted to."

Much more hilarity in the link http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/09/23/malcolm-brenner-dolphin_n_974764.html

"Someday, Chris, I'll tell ya what the blow hole is not for and why daddy can never go back to Sea World again" --Peter Griffin

GameboyRMH
GameboyRMH GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
9/12/12 1:28 p.m.

I wonder if this is the same guy who wrote the infamous human/dolphin "love guide" that's been floating around the web for a decade or so...

MadScientistMatt
MadScientistMatt SuperDork
9/12/12 1:29 p.m.

The obvious question: Is his comparison between dolphins, tigers, and bears based on personal experience with all three?

GameboyRMH
9/12/12 1:29 p.m.

Dolphins and tigers and bears, oh my!

N Sperlo
N Sperlo PowerDork
9/12/12 1:30 p.m.

GameboyRMH
9/12/12 1:38 p.m.
Malcolm Brenner said: "I know what I'm talking about here because after we made love, the dolphin put her snout on my shoulder, embraced me with her flippers and we stared into each others' eyes for about a minute."

Great now I can't stop laughing as I think of that image.

chuckles
chuckles Reader
9/12/12 2:07 p.m.

Disturbing.

Lesley
Lesley PowerDork
9/12/12 2:30 p.m.

Good thing he's straight. Aren't dolphin dongs eight foot corkscrews or something?

9/12/12 2:32 p.m.
Datsun1500 wrote: How desperate do you need to be to screw a dolphin?

They are the sheep of the sea.

9/12/12 2:32 p.m.
Lesley wrote: Good thing he's straight. Aren't dolphin dongs eight foot corkscrews or something?

Are you saying they have a threaded rod?

GameboyRMH
9/12/12 3:19 p.m.
Lesley wrote: Good thing he's straight. Aren't dolphin dongs eight foot corkscrews or something?

4ft S-shaped and strong enough to knock a man out...I know all kinds of useless E36 M3 don't I?

Curmudgeon
Curmudgeon MegaDork
9/12/12 3:59 p.m.

Let's just hope for his sake it's not a left hand thread.

mad_machine
mad_machine GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
9/12/12 4:36 p.m.

course or fine thread?

turboswede
turboswede GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
9/12/12 5:10 p.m.

metric or SAE?

mad_machine
mad_machine GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
9/12/12 5:41 p.m.

wentworth

coll9947
coll9947 Reader
9/12/12 5:59 p.m.

I'll just leave this here...

9/12/12 6:05 p.m.

friedgreencorrado
friedgreencorrado PowerDork
9/12/12 6:06 p.m.

Geez, I prefer the political threads.

9/12/12 6:10 p.m.
friedgreencorrado wrote: Geez, I prefer the political threads.

Something should be done. We need to carpet bomb these radical dolphin rape gangs back to the stone age!

friedgreencorrado
9/12/12 6:14 p.m.

In reply to Giant Purple Snorklewacker:

Dude, don't let my stupid joke make you the first hostage to get shot! I like having you here!

The_Jed
The_Jed HalfDork
9/12/12 6:37 p.m.

Reading the Dolphin gang rape article made me think of this:

friedgreencorrado
9/12/12 6:45 p.m.
coll9947 wrote: I'll just leave this here...

I was going to post up something about female dolphins being one of the few creatures on Earth that has sex for recreation as well as procreation..but when I looked for a citation, all Goog gave me was more weird stuff about humans who want to have sex with dolphins.

If my clicking on this thread confused Goog's stupid filter bubbles so badly, I don't even want to imagine what the FBI is thinking about me right now.

RX Reven'
RX Reven' GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
9/12/12 7:10 p.m.
friedgreencorrado wrote: If my clicking...

I see what you did there, talking dirty in polphin and all.

poopshovel
poopshovel UltimaDork
9/12/12 7:43 p.m.
RX Reven' wrote:

"The Dirty Dolphin."

Go.

yamaha
yamaha HalfDork
9/12/12 8:58 p.m.
RX Reven' wrote:

Dolphin mind control..........he's turned into dolphin boy from sea lab 2021.......the end is nigh.......THE END IS NIGH¡!!!!!!!!

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
49MGRLYoBcRWoleF7DPavNBWLP8kWzI8oukjKXf1PrBb3jc1K8B8QP161tJrndoQ