1 2 3 ... 5
CatinBox
CatinBox None
7/31/18 5:31 p.m.

Recently, I began to think that my wife is cheating on me. I'm not paranoid. This is reasoned by my observations. My wife began to avoid intimacy with me. We have lost our heart-to-heart talks. When both are on the weekend, she blinks out from me in another room. She began to look after herself. At work he walks on a holiday-both in the snow and in the rain with a smile on his face. Recently I caught a look of contempt on myself. I love her. However, I will find the courage to endure a divorce. There are no common children. My apartment. The car is inexpensive. There will be no special financial costs. But with the moral, it will be hard. How do you know from your wife what's going on with her? In the forehead or watch her? What to do?

poopshovel again
poopshovel again MegaDork
7/31/18 5:34 p.m.

Stick her in a canoe and send her seaworthy.

Tom Suddard
Tom Suddard GRM+ Memberand Digital Experience Director
7/31/18 5:36 p.m.

I know this is a canoe but I kind of want to see what direction it floats in first.... 

EastCoastMojo
EastCoastMojo GRM+ Memberand Mod Squad
7/31/18 5:44 p.m.

You did not mention any attempts to talk to her, inquire as to how she is doing or why the intimacy is gone. She started looking after herself? I cannot  possibly see how that could be construed as a negative. She smiles when she walks alone? Maybe she has found internal happiness.

Perhaps she has found a wholeness within herself, no longer needing to rely on others for validation that she is worthy of love or attention. Perhaps she likes her own company more than she used to. 

I have to admit, she sounds pretty cool. I'm curious if she recently bought a canoe.

MrJoshua
MrJoshua UltimaDork
7/31/18 5:47 p.m.

I think pretty much in the forehead is what you do. I mean if he walks on a holiday-both in the snow and the rain with a smile on his face what else can anyone expect of you. Sorry to hear this. With the moral is really really hard.

Ransom
Ransom GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
7/31/18 5:56 p.m.

I wonder how many canoes (not just at GRM, but websites generally) are written by aspiring writers who take the position as a sort of free-form writing prompt. They're just knocking out the 10k hours to greatness doing stream of consciousness while trying to sound human (or occasionally on-topic) enough to get past moderators or mod-bots.

In the neverending flow of words my attention was drawn to this snippet because of its very meaninglessness. It stood out among the mundanity of real people with real, boring problems by dint of its very stiffness; the way it held aloft a hollow hologram meant to look like a slice of life, but lacking breath, or breadth. And now I think of a looking-glass with uncertainty about which side is which, as in the very act of noticing the falsehood in this autobiography of an avatar, my focus is drawn away from the actual world and to the nonexistent details of a life which never existed, giving them more credence than they deserve to draw away from the topic of noise on the tach signal. What is the etymology of art and of artifice, and do they share an origin? Is intent an important distinction when considering what is creative writing and what is spam? Or am I simply failing a Turing test?

Just thought I'd try it on and see what it was like. That'd be a really weird way to spend your workdays.

EastCoastMojo
7/31/18 6:00 p.m.

I am not sure if the forum and a phone conversation about the yard near the bird feeder 10-15mph is still ok. If you're bringing a cooler full of them and leave them in your mailbox to the point that they are working, I don't see a need for annoying me. 

Thought I would try a post full of auto text.

Trans_Maro
Trans_Maro PowerDork
7/31/18 6:01 p.m.

Does she like Pina Coladas?

And getting caught in the rain?

Dusterbd13
Dusterbd13 MegaDork
7/31/18 6:04 p.m.

I had to lawyer up when the elky was t boned thursday night and i are both convinced that the last major issue with my megasquirt setup in the duster is noise and synch loss issues resolved to be a selfish shiny happy person is why i can get it inside the duster is noise and synch loss issues resolved to be a good idea to the battery was thinking about a 700r4 shift kit he wanted 

My autotext is really berkeleying wierd....

barefootskater
barefootskater HalfDork
7/31/18 6:13 p.m.

Fake post, I get it. But where the muff is  "New York, Unated States" 

kazoospec
kazoospec UltraDork
7/31/18 6:15 p.m.

Is the avatar supposed to be Ozzie?

Stampie
Stampie GRM+ Memberand UberDork
7/31/18 7:10 p.m.

Woo that was close. Thought her husband had caught us. 

Streetwiseguy
Streetwiseguy UltimaDork
7/31/18 7:10 p.m.

When cows are turned into tasty beef products, where goes the soul?  I think a salty soul would make for better taste, but when tomatoes are included, perhaps an onion would be an excellent  addition.  Frying pan or grill?  Speed, or smoke? Forged, or cast?  These are the issues that keep me up, walking in the rain, even if its been dry around here.

Stream of consciousness based on my current supper plans.

Dusterbd13
Dusterbd13 MegaDork
7/31/18 7:12 p.m.

This thread is delivering far beyond the canoe

paranoid_android
paranoid_android UltraDork
7/31/18 7:20 p.m.

When my canoe was done today we could put the compressor on it for you to see.  Thank goodness for the summer viola lesson today.  I’m sorry about the way it sounds like that I’m going back to work.

Brett_Murphy
Brett_Murphy GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
7/31/18 7:39 p.m.

Much like your forum handle, the relationship is both dead and alive if you can't commit to the outcome. Be strong, sally forth to a commitment and stick by it. Counseling or walking out? You either want to save the relationship or move on, there is no room for doubt in the middle. Do the needful. Walking out gives the satisfaction of action and leads to closure. Much money is spent on counseling. Take the walk and use the money for exotic locale. Afterwards, check out our products to increase the size of your manliness, 100% satisfaction guarantee.

EastCoastMojo
7/31/18 7:41 p.m.

She love you long time.

Nick Comstock
Nick Comstock MegaDork
7/31/18 7:58 p.m.

I will be there at the same time. I will be there at the same time as the one I have. I will be there at the same time as the one I have is a little more. I will be there at the same time as the one you sent me. I will be there at the same time as the one you sent me a message.

Wow, my auto text just wrote a song. Someone record that E36 M3.

NoMini
NoMini PowerDork
7/31/18 8:01 p.m.

It takes thirteen pancakes to shingle a doghouse, because there are no bones in ice cream.

SyntheticBlinkerFluid
SyntheticBlinkerFluid UltimaDork
7/31/18 8:14 p.m.
EastCoastMojo said:

She love you long time.

T.J.
T.J. MegaDork
7/31/18 8:52 p.m.

Bingo nurse game means the forehead is the best way for to walk along the holiday shoreline, even in the rain.

TRoglodyte
TRoglodyte UltraDork
7/31/18 9:28 p.m.

Homeland security Patriots look squirrel infertility for big block LS SWAP sadness,.have you given her Megasquirt?

CJ
CJ GRM+ Memberand Reader
7/31/18 9:33 p.m.

In reply to NoMini :

If a chicken and a half laid an egg and a half in a day and a half, how many flapjacks does it take to shingle a dog house? The obvious answer is: An orange, because a vest has no sleeves.

johndej
johndej HalfDork
7/31/18 9:51 p.m.

Cat in box canoe trip to the store and get some rest and feel better today than yesterday but still I have not received any information on the website and it says she's coming to the meeting tonight but I will be there for sure and I will be there at the same time as the other pictures of the house. All suggestion texted.

84FSP
84FSP SuperDork
7/31/18 9:53 p.m.

What so you do if your wife starts smoking?  Slow down and use a lubricant...

1 2 3 ... 5

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
Q3BAmlms77xgjZs4DFKpDbxYzhZXgqnhl57NkPoq7mLdkh8KqzMYvBAYbhEZweDL