FatMongo
FatMongo Reader
12/29/21 8:54 p.m.

So, long story short. Over the last few years, I've acquired a couple of B7 (2005-2008) Audi A4s. Each time, they have blown motors and I've rebuilt them. The first time, things went relatively smoothly and I have been using that car (ore or less) as a daily driver for the last 8,000 miles or so.

The second A4 (they're both 2006's) I got this summer from a guy in the neighborhood. Everything went pretty smooth during the rebuild but when I got the car out for its maiden voyage, things went south in a hurry. The video will explain some of it.

So the funny thing is I have been taking tons of photos as I've been working on each car with the notion of making build threads on here, but I just havent had the time and energy to actually organize and edit them. But since this is a project car, I figured I could take my time and try to document the progress with videos... and a Youtube channel.

Anyway, I plan on starting off with some Audi centric stuff at first, but will eventually try to make it a more general car channel.

classicJackets (FS)
classicJackets (FS) SuperDork
1/3/22 9:05 p.m.

Awesome, Subscribed! 

dj06482 (Forum Supporter)
dj06482 (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
1/3/22 9:35 p.m.

I know next to nothing about Audis, but they interest me. I'm subscribed and will be following along!

FatMongo
FatMongo Reader
1/6/22 4:29 p.m.

So I guess I should clairfy...

The channel isnt going to be centered around Audi content - Im just kicking it off with an Audi related project.

The channel is going to be about cars I work on, tools, and me talking about cars, and tools.

I recently did a review on the new Craftsman V series ratchet.

Hope to do a future video on 'tips on buying a used car'.

Editing right now is taking up a lot of time & effort have some Audi content coming.

But please check out whats up there and let me know tips, tricks, and suggestions.

FatMongo
FatMongo Reader
1/8/22 11:48 a.m.

So, Im continuing my clunky attempt to bring together my fledgling Youtube channel. My initial (Youtube) Audi project continues to progress...

FatMongo
FatMongo Reader
3/19/22 2:19 p.m.

Its been slow progress, but I made a good video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRXv5eUDlH0

This topic is locked. No further posts are being accepted.

Our Preferred Partners
VEcy0UdzYEidr5uSxBYoAmSbQqqwrUSatfU9LGePSvuk4I6Nm6Pfc9B9H4RDe0Ww