1 2
WildScotsRacing
WildScotsRacing HalfDork
9/9/16 3:43 p.m.

The bachelor party should involve a track day.

Lof8
Lof8 GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
1/9/17 10:53 a.m.

I'm reviving this thread as we've gotten closer to the date. Friends and I will be flying into LAX on 3/12. We've got 3-4 days to get ourselves to Vegas while exploring the desert before the wedding on 3/17. Dune buggy rentals, Death Valley, and shooting big guns are on our list. What else should I include?

RealMiniParker
RealMiniParker UberDork
1/9/17 11:46 a.m.

Pole Position indoor gokarting. Went there with the boys, when my daughter got married in Vegas, a little over a year ago.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ SuperDork
1/9/17 11:50 a.m.
Lof8
Lof8 GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
1/9/17 1:13 p.m.

In reply to ¯_(ツ)_/¯:

Niiiiice!!

Adrian_Thompson
Adrian_Thompson MegaDork
1/9/17 1:15 p.m.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ wrote: This, obviously.

Hell yes. Challenge sub class, $1K Limo's. The autocross would be a hoot and I've love to see what you sick berks could come up with for the concourse

Mezzanine
Mezzanine HalfDork
1/9/17 3:10 p.m.

Hey Lof8, I know this is weird, but my invite never came through...Let me know where and when to meet up.

curtis73
curtis73 GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
1/9/17 9:45 p.m.

Did anyone mention the Caroll Shelby shop about 20 minutes outside of town?

Get a table at Rain. You'll have velvet rope table service, your own bouncer, and rockstar treatment. You'll pay for it though.

Dinner at the Steakhouse at circus circus is wonderful.

Lodgings are fabulous at Golden Nugget. Cheap, VERY nice, loose slots.

Griffin Lounge is a nice bar and an easy walk from the Nugget.

EvanR
EvanR SuperDork
1/9/17 10:28 p.m.
curtis73 wrote: Did anyone mention the Caroll Shelby shop about 20 minutes outside of town?

Shelby's shop has moved and it is now just off LV Blvd. Under 10 minutes from any hotel on The Strip.

Stefan
Stefan GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
1/9/17 10:33 p.m.
EvanR wrote:
curtis73 wrote: Did anyone mention the Caroll Shelby shop about 20 minutes outside of town?
Shelby's shop has moved and it is now just off LV Blvd. Under 10 minutes from any hotel on The Strip.

Neat place, not much to do but it's fun to drool over some cool cars, pick up some licensed merch, etc.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
7MZzWUIU7IWfmAsYa2LDRvTSqPTbYNisGanMNgAFNpm2VogqIJKbjp0x6wlbMjwQ