1 2 3 4 5 ... 11
AngryCorvair (Forum Supporter)
AngryCorvair (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
2/27/13 3:50 p.m.

reviving my own semi-catatonic thread. we have been notified that the key claims of our second patent application have been accepted and we'll be receiving another US patent soon. last week i represented Advanced Cooling Therapy LLC to receive the "Best Business Model Of The Year 2012" award from the New Enterprise Forum in Ann Arbor MI.  we are in the process of attaining CE Mark approval (CE is kinda the Underwriters Laboratory for europe), which will allow us to start selling in europe to establish a customer base and a revenue stream. and as noted in the "Oh Noes not teh Stock Market" thread, we are raising money via convertible note to fund the CE approval process and get us on the road to FDA approval so we can start saving lives right here in the good ole US of A. i hope to someday be able to afford another challenge car.

AngryCorvair
AngryCorvair GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
5/23/13 3:33 p.m.

update 23 May 2013:

our second US Patent was issued a couple days ago as 8,444,684

so we got that going for us, which is nice.

Duke
Duke MegaDork
5/23/13 3:34 p.m.

Congratulations! Sounds like steady progress.

dyintorace
dyintorace GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
5/23/13 3:56 p.m.

Excellent!

Enyar
Enyar SuperDork
5/23/13 4:35 p.m.
dyintorace wrote: Excellent!

I voted this comment up...not sure what that does.

Curmudgeon
Curmudgeon MegaDork
5/23/13 4:53 p.m.

Good job! Don't forget all us peons when you buy that big ol' racetrack somewhere.

AngryCorvair
8/15/13 4:15 p.m.

update 15 Aug 2013:

our third patent will be officially issued 03 Sep 2013 with number 8,523,929. in our adaptation of the standard three-step process, we're still working on the "?"

1. get patents
  2. ?
  3. profit!
Conquest351
Conquest351 UltraDork
8/15/13 5:03 p.m.

I'd say #2 should be: License out production for nice license fee

AngryCorvair
3/27/14 1:31 p.m.

earlier this week we received our CE Mark certification, which means our device is now legal for sale in the EU. this is a big milestone, as the revenue from EU sales will fund ongoing activities including US FDA approval efforts.

Joe Gearin
Joe Gearin PowerDork
3/27/14 2:13 p.m.

Rock on! Congratulations

16vCorey
16vCorey PowerDork
3/27/14 2:20 p.m.

Kick ass dude! I too am tired of being the ho, I just haven't figured out exactly how to break the pimp's chains quite yet.

dyintorace
dyintorace GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
3/27/14 2:45 p.m.
AngryCorvair wrote: earlier this week we received our CE Mark certification, which means our device is now legal for sale in the EU. this is a big milestone, as the revenue from EU sales will fund ongoing activities including US FDA approval efforts.

Very happy to hear that! Congrats!

BoxheadTim
BoxheadTim GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
3/27/14 2:48 p.m.

SVreX
SVreX MegaDork
3/27/14 3:02 p.m.

Congrats! That's exciting!!

My own journey into pimpdom appears that it will include a small army of hot Latin ladies, so life is very good here too!

T.J.
T.J. MegaDork
3/27/14 3:46 p.m.

Great news Angry.

Grtechguy
Grtechguy MegaDork
3/27/14 4:55 p.m.

Awesome! That's great news!

Enyar
Enyar SuperDork
3/28/14 10:35 a.m.

Glad to see an update! If you guys have any tax questions just post on here or email me. Keep up the good work.

MitchellC
MitchellC UberDork
3/28/14 10:48 a.m.

Eating white bread now, eating white truffles next year.

dj06482
dj06482 GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
3/28/14 11:38 a.m.

Congratulations - sounds like your hard work will soon be paying off!

EastCoastMojo
EastCoastMojo GRM+ Memberand Mod Squad
3/28/14 11:45 a.m.

Sweet! Congratulations Angry!

AngryCorvair
2/9/15 4:27 p.m.

forgot to update this back in April. our fourth US Patent (8696725) was issued April 15, 2014.

AngryCorvair
2/9/15 4:29 p.m.

and our first human clinical use data have been published:

it works!

NOHOME
NOHOME MegaDork
2/9/15 4:39 p.m.

Been fun reading this thread from the start. It is a major endeavor to go through the process you have been following. Very few make it as far as you have I hope you have a stake in the company.

With the wife unit being an ICU nurse, I am aware of the procedure and that there is that all important reimbursement code. Can you give us the elevator pitch about why your system is better than the alternatives?

Dusterbd13-michael
Dusterbd13-michael MegaDork
2/9/15 6:53 p.m.

Dude, inventor/developer/buisnessmeen are my heroes. Youre right up there with micky Thompson, ed iskendarian, peterson, suddard, and Alexander bell in my book. And your doing it to save lives.

You warm my heart, angry. Thanks for restoring my faith in humanity and tbe indomitible human spirit today. I needed this read.

RX Reven'
RX Reven' GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
2/9/15 6:53 p.m.
AngryCorvair wrote: and our first human clinical use data have been published: it works!

Way to go AngryCorvair,

I co-authored a medical device patent application that was submitted today.

It’s not very sexy but it’ll ruin our competitors day when they find out we’ve beaten them to the punch…again!

Hehehe, wish me luck.

1 2 3 4 5 ... 11

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
uz7FHqpvqDeQGn2QbIFQNIMsnhOcsYBPcCdX4PyUbNtIB4sos9zWtUiDgb4g1El7