Woody
Woody GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
6/25/18 4:57 p.m.

I don't know why, but for the past week, I can't stay logged in on my iPhone. As far as I know, nothing has changed. I admit that I'm a technical moron, but I can't find anywhere on the Forum or in my phone settings that I can click on to keep me logged in. This was never an issue before. I'm sure that I am overlooking something very simple. This is aggravating. Help!

EastCoastMojo
EastCoastMojo GRM+ Memberand Mod Squad
6/25/18 5:20 p.m.

In reply to Woody :

My android does this when I have put off installing whatever update they pushed out in the last week. First thing I would try on the iphone is Settings>General and see if a Software Update is available. You may need to be on a wifi (versus cellular) connection for it to download and install if there is one. 

Barring that, try Settings>Accounts & Passwords>Safari>Clear History & Website Data. Restart your phone and log in.  Hope that helps but definitely let us know if it doesn't do the trick!

dculberson
dculberson UltimaDork
6/25/18 7:17 p.m.

I haven’t noticed it on my iPhone but I do use Firefox for my browser on the phone. 

Woody
6/25/18 7:30 p.m.

Practice post after initial log in. Be right back...

Woody
6/25/18 7:31 p.m.

That appears to have worked. Thanks again ECM!

Slippery
Slippery GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
6/25/18 7:34 p.m.

My iPhone works ok. I haven’t had to log-in in over a year. 

EastCoastMojo
EastCoastMojo GRM+ Memberand Mod Squad
6/25/18 7:35 p.m.

In reply to Woody :

Yay! Keep me posted if it happens again. yes

Datsun310Guy
Datsun310Guy UltimaDork
6/26/18 1:01 p.m.
Slippery said:

My iPhone works ok. I haven’t had to log-in in over a year. 

I got kicked out too and I don't remember my password since it was a long time ago. 

Fortunately or unfortunately I can still post on my home computer.

I sent in 2 requests to change my email and I am still waiting for the email from you'all.

Ed Higginbotham
Ed Higginbotham Associate Editor
6/26/18 1:06 p.m.

EastCoast Mojo for MVP!

Datsun310Guy, I can manually change the email on your account. Shoot me a message with your new email and we'll update it.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
dkcIoUfvn5mPhcifUQ51S3CeYJdLbx19MxakGhGX57CkVxB5NQmLW6cYY3n62BQI