1 2 3
M2Pilot
M2Pilot HalfDork
7/26/16 10:48 p.m.

Some Guy in a Bar: I weighed 12 lb 6 oz. when I was born, 3 days later I only weighed 9 lbs.

The Woman he's chatting up: My goodness, what happened?

Some Guy in a Bar: I was circumcised.

tuna55
tuna55 MegaDork
7/26/16 10:52 p.m.
PHeller wrote: I think it's a tough subject because we want our kids to be "normal" in the eyes of their peers. It's sad that "natural" is not considered normal. Schools are changing a lot as well. Kids don't shower after gym. New schools have shower stalls for more privacy, that type of stuff. For a long time sex-ed was taught with pictures of the circumcised penis, and I think that's changing as well.

Good points, all.

etifosi
etifosi Dork
7/27/16 12:02 a.m.

I noticed this thread earlier today & was going to make a joke. But it would have been the first response and I didn't feel like I had any skin in the game.

WildScotsRacing
WildScotsRacing HalfDork
7/27/16 12:11 a.m.
etifosi wrote: I noticed this thread earlier today & was going to make a joke. But it would have been the first response and I didn't feel like I had any skin in the game.

And, so it begins...

You can always tell when the serious subject matter discussion has climaxed.

RealMiniParker
RealMiniParker UberDork
7/27/16 7:53 a.m.

Since a lot of serious matter has been covered, and jokes have breached...

Appleseed wrote: What would Rabbi Tuckman do?

He saved all the offcuts, because, well, he didn't quite know what would be the proper thing to do with them.

One day, he decided to take them to a leather worker, to see if he could do anything with them. "Sure! Come back in three weeks," replied the leather worker.

Three weeks pass by, so Rabbi Tuckman heads down to the leather shop, to see what's in store for him.

The leather worker popped out of the back room with a wooden box, and the rabbi opened it to reveal a wallet.

"A wallet? I bring you three buckets full of foreskins, and all you have to show for it is a WALLET?!"

"Relax, Rabbi," the leather worker soothed, "rub it for a bit, and it turns into a briefcase."

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
yfowDfiQXt5k6wJdDP8vnKn8W5AsDyw5xzLKBtKscJuc0b5Boa2dqJ0FUhPQsquJ