1 ... 516 517 518 519 520 ... 1586
Appleseed
Appleseed MegaDork
4/8/21 7:04 p.m.

Wally (Forum Supporter)
Wally (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
4/8/21 7:13 p.m.

Denny Hamlin has one of the most entertaining Twitter feeds in nascar. 

Appleseed
Appleseed MegaDork
4/8/21 7:37 p.m.

PMRacing
PMRacing GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
4/8/21 7:45 p.m.

Wally (Forum Supporter)
4/9/21 9:56 a.m.

RevRico
RevRico GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
4/9/21 10:12 a.m.

Wally (Forum Supporter)
4/9/21 10:19 a.m.

NickD
NickD MegaDork
4/9/21 11:03 a.m.

NickD
NickD MegaDork
4/9/21 11:03 a.m.

NickD
NickD MegaDork
4/9/21 11:04 a.m.

NickD
NickD MegaDork
4/9/21 11:07 a.m.

Adrian_Thompson (Forum Supporter)
Adrian_Thompson (Forum Supporter) MegaDork
4/9/21 11:14 a.m.
Wally (Forum Supporter) said:

Quoted for awesome.  Just sent this to all my friends and family back in the UK. Meme of the year. 

NickD
NickD MegaDork
4/9/21 11:36 a.m.

NickD
NickD MegaDork
4/9/21 12:30 p.m.

kazoospec
kazoospec UberDork
4/9/21 12:32 p.m.

May be an image of dog, cat and text that says 'DON'T I'M 4 HAVE WILL NEVER FEED FREELOADING HOME, LEAVE, BUΣ ME. で AMHOLE. FREELOAD < Text Message Today 10:51 PM Hey we have your cat.. collars hilarious Ya.... He's fixed too but he still thinks he has game and wonders the streets, periodically. can come get the a ole. Wherei he? The Ditch Kitty'

ProDarwin
ProDarwin MegaDork
4/9/21 12:51 p.m.

"sweat, bad breath, everything..."

<snip>

So, it can breathe for sure, and has to have a heart to pump blood...

Interesting I forgot about that detail

In T2 when the T-800 cuts the skin off its arm, there is no apparent muscle or anything underneath... its only skin tissue with a little bit of blood.  To me it suggests that its exactly as stated earlier - just living tissue over an endoskeleton.  Perhaps the cellular structure is different and the skin can move the blood around as needed.

Healing is interesting.  If there is a loss of organic material (spilled blood, removed skin), where does it acquire new material to replace it?  Carbon straight from the air like a plant?

NickD
NickD MegaDork
4/9/21 4:05 p.m.

NickD
NickD MegaDork
4/9/21 4:06 p.m.

Adrian_Thompson (Forum Supporter)
Adrian_Thompson (Forum Supporter) MegaDork
4/9/21 4:12 p.m.
NickD said:

If You Don't Sin, Jesus Died For Nothing" Sticker by mchanfitness |  Redbubble

Pete. (l33t FS)
Pete. (l33t FS) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
4/9/21 4:12 p.m.

In reply to ProDarwin :

Presumably it can eat.

ProDarwin
ProDarwin MegaDork
4/9/21 5:29 p.m.

In reply to Pete. (l33t FS) :

Interesting.

http://hopeofthefuture.net/deletedscenes/t1omit05.html

The Terminator treatment, July, 1982:

Treatment part 1 - after killing the first Sarah Connor

Some kids who have gathered nervously at the curb step back as he walks out, gets in the car, and drives away. He pulls a Milky Way bar out of his pocket and eats it as he drives, in two bites, without removing the wrapper.

Treatment part 2 - Reese explanation during the car chase

"See, this Terminator's not a guy, it's a machine. It's made to look human so it can infiltrate." "If it's a machine, how could it bleed?" He pauses to swerve onto a freeway on-ramp, which a pursuing squad car misses in a lateral slide. He winds to 110 on the freeway and answers: "It's called a cyborg really. Cybernetic organism. A machine put together with a living thing. The skin, and some layers under it, the hair, the surface of the eyes, and the inside of the mouth... all that stuff's human tissue, genetically designed for the cyborgs. But underneath it's all steel and titanium. Hydraulic actuators instead of muscles. Controlled by a microcomputer. It has to eat and breathe to keep the skin alive, though a lot less than us... and there's a little tiny heart and internal organs about the size of a chicken's in a recessed compartment." "This is insane." "Yeah, tell me about it. See, it sweats and has bad breath and feels totally human, so it can infiltrate real well. I mean, they still used the 600 Series Hunter- Killers and the other 'roach patrol' machines but..." "I don't believe any of this," Sarah says. Frantic. She seems about to scream. "Yeah, well that's OK. But that doesn't mean it isn't happening. You've got to accept and understand what this thing is. It can't be reasoned with, it can't be bargained with, it doesn't feel pity or remorse or fear... and it absolutely will not stop, ever, once it has been targeted. Unless it's destroyed."

I'm fine with this thread just becoming a deep dive into the technicalities of the Terminator franchise with funny images mixed in. 

NickD
NickD MegaDork
4/9/21 6:09 p.m.

KyAllroad (Jeremy) (Forum Supporter)
KyAllroad (Jeremy) (Forum Supporter) UltimaDork
4/9/21 8:21 p.m.

Sent to me by a friend who is married to a Thai woman.

Appleseed
Appleseed MegaDork
4/9/21 8:22 p.m.

NickD
NickD MegaDork
4/9/21 8:29 p.m.
Appleseed said:

RIP DMX. Who's gonna give it to ya now? Who's gonna tell us how Ruff Ryders roll?

1 ... 516 517 518 519 520 ... 1586

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
n3Fx2sdEAzZTgeNODa3wpTC05eWqM1EpHEnYb4B9I3ZxsqpohbeedUfhxIa99c4c