1 ... 952 953 954 955 956 ... 1587
Dusterbd13-michael
Dusterbd13-michael MegaDork
5/21/22 7:42 a.m.

second one's for stampie!

Beer Baron
Beer Baron MegaDork
5/21/22 8:43 a.m.

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'Steampunk asks the question, "what if technology was only hot water and clocks?" And some people answered, "we'd dress up all horny about it" Benny Feldman @feldfrog'

Jesse Ransom
Jesse Ransom GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
5/21/22 12:29 p.m.

In reply to Beer Baron :

A repeat, I'm sure, but it put this in my head:

NickD
NickD MegaDork
5/21/22 3:08 p.m.

NickD
NickD MegaDork
5/21/22 3:09 p.m.

Russian Warship, Go Berkeley Yourself
Russian Warship, Go Berkeley Yourself PowerDork
5/21/22 3:50 p.m.

May be an image of animal and text that says 'Most animals get funnier when you shave them... Not bears. Bears become the scariest freaking thing you've ever seen'

NickD
NickD MegaDork
5/21/22 3:59 p.m.

Mr_Asa
Mr_Asa GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
5/21/22 4:09 p.m.
Pete. (l33t FS) said:
NickD said:

This was me yesterday at the Speedway, trying to buy a strawberry milk.  (Because berk you I will drink what I want and it looked good)

After a complicated process of picking out which ones to get and scanning them in, she didn't use the usual witty phrase "And make sure they are winners this time!".

No, she said "I need to put these on three different cards."

I was in line directly behind her, there were probably six or seven people behind me... I could feel a heat bloom of rage on my back.

Interesting.  Here in Florida they don't allow anything but cash to buy lotto

Pete. (l33t FS)
Pete. (l33t FS) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
5/21/22 4:52 p.m.

In reply to Mr_Asa :

They started allowing it here a few years back, since so few people use cash anymore.

preach (dudeist priest)
preach (dudeist priest) GRM+ Memberand Dork
5/21/22 5:28 p.m.

I never carry cash now. Easy to get out of giving money to people though. Waiting for the sketchy homeless guy to whip out an iphone with a card reader so he can tell me I can swipe...

johndej
johndej Dork
5/21/22 5:43 p.m.

No Time
No Time SuperDork
5/21/22 6:53 p.m.
preach (dudeist priest) said:

I never carry cash now. Easy to get out of giving money to people though. Waiting for the sketchy homeless guy to whip out an iphone with a card reader so he can tell me I can swipe...

They'll just have a Venmo QR code. 

NickD
NickD MegaDork
5/21/22 6:58 p.m.

Just 1990-1993 Miata E/Street things

NickD
NickD MegaDork
5/21/22 7:09 p.m.

Toyman!
Toyman! GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
5/21/22 7:15 p.m.

Toyman!
Toyman! GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
5/21/22 7:18 p.m.

STM317
STM317 PowerDork
5/21/22 9:49 p.m.

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'Your shaow exists because light that traveled 93 million miles unobstructed, was deprived of reaching the last few feet thanks to you.'

Dusterbd13-michael
Dusterbd13-michael MegaDork
5/22/22 12:10 p.m.

GCrites80s
GCrites80s Dork
5/22/22 12:29 p.m.
Dusterbd13-michael said:

And the chameleon is the only one that can "come and go"

Indy - Guy
Indy - Guy PowerDork
5/22/22 12:38 p.m.
GCrites80s said:
Dusterbd13-michael said:

And the chameleon is the only one that can "come and go"

Beer Baron
Beer Baron MegaDork
5/22/22 8:58 p.m.

No photo description available.

RevRico
RevRico GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
5/22/22 9:04 p.m.

ProDarwin
ProDarwin MegaDork
5/22/22 9:10 p.m.
Pete. (l33t FS) said:
NickD said:

This was me yesterday at the Speedway, trying to buy a strawberry milk.  (Because berk you I will drink what I want and it looked good)

After a complicated process of picking out which ones to get and scanning them in, she didn't use the usual witty phrase "And make sure they are winners this time!".

I was in line directly behind her, there were probably six or seven people behind me... I could feel a heat bloom of rage on my back.

Thats painful.

Similarly, about a month ago I got food poisoning and went into CVS to pickup a prescription.  There was only one cashier at the pharmacy and of course the woman in front of me was buying *all* the Easter E36 M3 on clearance.  She had to price check many of the items, then weigh the value of them there at the register, adding and removing items until she achieved a total that was acceptable.  Once that was all done she had to pay with exact change of course.

Meanwhile I was *barely* able to stand, nauseous, sweating, and feeling like absolute death.

Brett_Murphy (Agent of Chaos)
Brett_Murphy (Agent of Chaos) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
5/22/22 10:17 p.m.
NickD said:

I'm lost on this one. 

volvoclearinghouse
volvoclearinghouse PowerDork
5/22/22 10:24 p.m.
ProDarwin said:
Pete. (l33t FS) said:
NickD said:

Thats painful.

Similarly, about a month ago I got food poisoning and went into CVS to pickup a prescription.  There was only one cashier at the pharmacy and of course the woman in front of me was buying *all* the Easter E36 M3 on clearance.  She had to price check many of the items, then weigh the value of them there at the register, adding and removing items until she achieved a total that was acceptable.  Once that was all done she had to pay with exact change of course.

Meanwhile I was *barely* able to stand, nauseous, sweating, and feeling like absolute death.

Just imagine the length of her receipt.

1 ... 952 953 954 955 956 ... 1587

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
Txus2RNg10O05XoEgxJCt6BrSMHqlVnGCGn1k5Lm3Gn3hl6ip1PJz6EcZIJivUtE