1 ... 152 153 154 155 156 ... 441
AngryCorvair
AngryCorvair GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
10/5/18 8:45 a.m.

i spent about 10 minutes zoomed in on Duster's "cold storage" pic looking for things he could send to me instead of throwing away.

AWSX1686
AWSX1686 GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
10/5/18 9:14 a.m.

I keep looking at potential drift car projects. At the same time each one I look at makes me think keeping the red e28 and drifting it may be the better option...

RX Reven'
RX Reven' GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
10/5/18 9:54 a.m.
Wally said:

Karacticus
Karacticus GRM+ Memberand Dork
10/5/18 1:05 p.m.

My wife and I recently hit a restaurant for dinner at 5 pm and are struggling not to be going to bed immediately after 9 pm.

I mean there are explanations, but this is feeling suspiciously like we've turned into our grandparents-- though they would not have gone out for sushi.

Wally
Wally GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
10/5/18 6:33 p.m.

In reply to Datsun310Guy :

I’m new to office work and emails so I’m just getting exposed to this nonsense now that I deal with lifelong cube dwellers from other departments.  I wish there was a filter to block people that use some of these asinine phrases.  

Daylan C
Daylan C SuperDork
10/5/18 9:59 p.m.

I was glad my Mustang only has 255s on the front driving home from the gym tonight. I was also glad I didn't drive the Saturn with manual steering.

NickD
NickD UberDork
10/11/18 7:39 a.m.

I went and watched a pair of monster trucks at the Chrysler dealership crush some old junk cars and whip donuts. Then I went and ate dinner at a Chinese buffet. I'm so berkeleying American

sleepyhead
sleepyhead GRM+ Memberand Dork
10/11/18 8:04 a.m.

In reply to NickD :

go drink some coronas/dosXX and eat some free chips and salsa for me... good tex mex is one of the hardest things to find in Europe

SaltyDog
SaltyDog HalfDork
10/11/18 8:11 a.m.

I'm a 6' tall, 240lb, former HS football player, wrestler and weight lifter.

While showering this morning, I moved the curtain a bit and a big black spider fell out, hit the shower floor and started jumping at me.

I squealed like a little girl.

Then I realized it was a cricket. Glad Mrs. Salty sleeps like a rock.

NickD
NickD UberDork
10/12/18 8:13 a.m.

In 3 weeks I am supposed to make the 14.5 hour trek from Rome, NY to the Tail Of The Dragon to hang out with a college friend and do some spirited driving. Last night I call him just to make sure we are still on, and he says he has a "small to-do list before the car is ready." Part of that to-do list: drop the engine in the car. I am concerned.

Dusterbd13
Dusterbd13 MegaDork
10/12/18 8:23 a.m.

I have no idea how to watch the challenge from my phone. I should be smarter than this.

Daylan C
Daylan C SuperDork
10/12/18 9:22 a.m.

In reply to NickD :

Sounds like your friend works on my schedule, I'd be concerned too.

Appleseed
Appleseed MegaDork
10/12/18 10:13 a.m.

I'm getting used to living in the basement at work.

Duke
Duke MegaDork
10/12/18 10:20 a.m.
Appleseed said:

I'm getting used to living in the basement at work.

My coworker keeps asking if he should trade in his 2006 base Cobalt.

ME: "How much is your car payment?"

HIM: "I don't have one."

ME: "Exactly."

stanger_missle
stanger_missle GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
10/12/18 11:31 a.m.
Wally said:

How'd you find a picture of my boss?

I take that back. The A-hole is much too small to be him frown

APEowner
APEowner GRM+ Memberand Dork
10/12/18 12:33 p.m.

I know they're tacky and I'm not supposed to but I like underbody lights.

sleepyhead
sleepyhead GRM+ Memberand Dork
10/12/18 1:05 p.m.
Dusterbd13 said:

I have no idea how to watch the challenge from my phone. I should be smarter than this.

I'd use the youtube app and GRM channel... they're co-streaming on it and Faceballs, but youtube app on a phone should be easier?

Datsun310Guy
Datsun310Guy UltimaDork
10/12/18 1:38 p.m.

In reply to Wally :

I want to have one of those school house desk bells and every time a cliche is said the bell gets rung 3x.  

“At the end of the day....”.  Ding ding ding. 

NickD
NickD UberDork
10/12/18 2:22 p.m.
Daylan C said:

In reply to NickD :

Sounds like your friend works on my schedule, I'd be concerned too.

Also, the point of this trip is to attend Touge Fest 2018. Which we are not sure is even being held. And he blew this motor up last year getting ready for Touge Fest 2017. And it's just a stock KA24E, not some crazy 900hp RB26 or some such nonsense.

Daylan C
Daylan C SuperDork
10/12/18 5:23 p.m.

In reply to NickD :

Definitely sounds like my sort of program.

RevRico
RevRico GRM+ Memberand UberDork
10/13/18 1:05 p.m.

I think I'm going to start punching people that say "bra" and aren't referring to an over the shoulder boulder holder. 

Dusterbd13
Dusterbd13 MegaDork
10/13/18 1:27 p.m.

Im seriously debating on wether to skip my goddaughter birthday party to work on the duster or not....

Edit:

Yeah, family first. Shouldn't have had to think that hard about it. 

Daylan C
Daylan C SuperDork
10/13/18 1:58 p.m.

Tried to do an oil change on the Saturn but got distracted by my headlights. Pretty sure I'm going to have to rewire my headlights because it looks like a feral crackhead did it last time. 

Appleseed
Appleseed MegaDork
10/13/18 2:24 p.m.
RevRico said:

I think I'm going to start punching people that say "bra" and aren't referring to an over the shoulder boulder holder. 

Stampie
Stampie GRM+ Memberand UberDork
10/13/18 5:31 p.m.

Yesterday in order to spur him on I told the pro driver that I was in the hunt to win half budget.  I actually had no idea who else was in half budget. He took 2 seconds off his previous time. 

1 ... 152 153 154 155 156 ... 441

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
9dlJDYIKtrHOXJkv2uPXQ39wn1VyevYofTTWwSLJ60S1ZSt9hWcSKQixQ6pyNjD3