Woody GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
6/9/20 7:07 p.m.

I’m still mad at Tom Petty. sad

RX Reven'
RX Reven' GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
6/9/20 8:17 p.m.
Woody said:

I know right, maybe if he was willing to back down every now and then, he wouldn't make people so mad.

Pete. (l33t FS)
Pete. (l33t FS) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
6/9/20 8:32 p.m.
RX Reven' said:
Woody said:

I know right, maybe if he was willing to back down every now and then, he wouldn't make people so mad.

I'm mad that I have an earworm now, and you know there ain't no easy way out.

RX Reven'
RX Reven' GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
6/9/20 8:38 p.m.
Pete. (l33t FS) said:
RX Reven' said:
Woody said:

Hey, I'm suffering too, apparently you don't know how it feels to be meeeee.

Pete. (l33t FS)
6/9/20 8:59 p.m.
RX Reven' said:
Pete. (l33t FS) said:
RX Reven' said:
Woody said:

Hey, I'm suffering too, apparently you don't know how it feels to be meeeee.

That was bad.  Don't come around here no more.

noddaz
noddaz GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
6/9/20 9:08 p.m.

In reply to Pete. (l33t FS) :

Just stop.

wink

Appleseed
Appleseed MegaDork
6/9/20 9:50 p.m.

In reply to noddaz :

Why? Are they at the end of the line?

Karacticus
Karacticus GRM+ Memberand Dork
6/10/20 6:11 p.m.

Swapped vehicles with a friend/coworker so I could take his truck and a work stand he'd borrowed from me home.

He has four small children. 

I may have put a box containing four kazoos in the pocket on the back of the driver's seat. 

Wayslow
Wayslow Dork
6/10/20 7:57 p.m.

Don't know if this fits in minor confessions but I bet none of you have horse sperm in your fridge. I also bet none of you had your spouse enthusiastically explain how they collected it. 
 RossD is excluded from this bet.

Bent-Valve (FS)
Bent-Valve (FS) HalfDork
6/10/20 8:43 p.m.
Wayslow said:

Don't know if this fits in minor confessions but I bet none of you have horse sperm in your fridge. I also bet none of you had your spouse enthusiastically explain to you how they collected it. 

Don't bet SVreX or Stampie....

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
6/10/20 11:52 p.m.
Wayslow said:

Don't know if this fits in minor confessions but I bet none of you have horse sperm in your fridge. I also bet none of you had your spouse enthusiastically explain how they collected it. 

Were you around for the horse blood incident? It's one of the better grm stories. 

NickD
NickD UltimaDork
6/11/20 8:42 a.m.

I have a strong desire to sell off the Miata and go get a Dodge Challenger lately.

Duke
Duke MegaDork
6/11/20 9:29 a.m.
NickD said:

I have a strong desire to sell off the Miata and go get a Dodge Challenger lately.

I actually want to sell the Manic Miata and get a nice, late-phase 986 Boxster S.

I still love it but I would like something stock and a little more civilized that DW would enjoy riding in.

Appleseed
Appleseed MegaDork
6/11/20 9:31 a.m.
Wayslow said:

Your post made me think of one skit from Jackass. Quite possibly the grosses thing I've ever seen on TV. Since your post popped that into my head, the least I could do was give back.

NickD
NickD UltimaDork
6/11/20 9:38 a.m.
Duke said:
NickD said:

I actually want to sell the Manic Miata and get a nice, late-phase 986 Boxster S.

I still love it but I would like something stock and a little more civilized that DW would enjoy riding in.

Yeah, mine is just starting to get a little too cantankerous for me. On the past four roadtrips it broke on 3 of them. And it broke twice on one of them, which averages out to a mechanical failure every trip. No Boxsters for this guy. Too many reliability woes, and I think the 986 is hopelessly ugly and dated. Also I'm a Dodge musclecar guy at heart. And the looks and sounds of those Challengers is hard to resist. Ironically, it'd probably be more competitive in F/Street than my Miata in SSM as well.

Woody
Woody GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
6/11/20 2:05 p.m.

I used to live with a girl who was in Up With People.

It was exhausting... but not in a good way.sad

Hooray For Everything!

Duke
Duke MegaDork
6/11/20 2:56 p.m.

In reply to Woody :

Up With People is a name I haven't heard since that 5th grade gymnasium assembly in, ohhhh, 1975 or so.  I can see your point, though.

NickD
NickD UltimaDork
6/16/20 11:01 a.m.

After racing the Miata on Sunday, I was actually a little bit more enthusiastic about keeping it and was looking at further mods to do. Now this morning I went to take it to work and the pinion bearings in the rear differential I built last year are making noise. Confession: I'm considering just yanking it out and paying someone to rebuild it, because I hate berkeleying with differentials and no matter how careful I am, they never seem to come out quite right.

Stampie (FS)
Stampie (FS) GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
6/17/20 11:23 a.m.

I had a dream last night that I went to get a new tattoo but instead the artist used a branding iron with a circle and a character of Jesus.  She called it the Holey Jesus brand.  Now that I'm awake I'm actually liking the idea.

Duke
Duke MegaDork
6/17/20 12:07 p.m.
Stampie (FS) said:

I had a dream last night that I went to get a new tattoo but instead the artist used a branding iron with a circle and a character of Jesus.  She called it the Holey Jesus brand.  Now that I'm awake I'm actually liking the idea.

Streetwiseguy
Streetwiseguy MegaDork
6/17/20 9:09 p.m.

In reply to Stampie (FS) :

As all the weird piercing and tattooing became popular 20-30 years ago, I thought of two businesses to start- Laser tattoo removal, and ritual scarification.  Not sure whether it would be legal to rub dogE36 M3 in the wounds to make a good, raised welt like they do in other countries, but I'm sure there's all sorts of customers out there.

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
6/17/20 10:00 p.m.
Streetwiseguy said:

As all the weird piercing and tattooing became popular 20-30 years ago, I thought of two businesses to start- Laser tattoo removal, and ritual scarification.  Not sure whether it would be legal to rub dogE36 M3 in the wounds to make a good, raised welt like they do in other countries, but I'm sure there's all sorts of customers out there.

Definitely 100% a thing. Two schools, burns and cutters. I believe they use salt. 

mtn (Forum Supporter)
mtn (Forum Supporter) MegaDork
6/17/20 10:13 p.m.
Appleseed said:

In reply to noddaz :

Why? Are they at the end of the line?

I don’t think so. They could still put it where it belongs, in a field of wild flowers

dropstep
dropstep UltraDork
6/17/20 11:27 p.m.

I just shaved the beard I've been growing for 3 years down too half an inch length and narrowed it. It feels so weird 

Pete. (l33t FS)
6/18/20 5:33 a.m.
Streetwiseguy said:

Ugh.  When I was in my early 20s I dated a girl who wanted to open a scarification clinic.  Like, it's all she ever talked about.

1 ... 285 286 287 288 289 ... 441

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
KBpXBTCQvJYr71aMQYaGyMbGQN6rlYnWiDOt7UMhTOwveZbkEx0Ahcp1z27Os1hF