1 ... 289 290 291 292 293 ... 441
Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
7/1/20 8:19 p.m.

Apparently I was wrong and said child will be home tomorrow. I offered to change the locks. 

Stampie (FS)
Stampie (FS) GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
7/1/20 10:12 p.m.
Mndsm said:

Apparently I was wrong and said child will be home tomorrow. I offered to change the locks. 

Can always blame it on her worn out key.

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
7/2/20 8:07 a.m.
Stampie (FS) said:
Mndsm said:

Can always blame it on her worn out key.

I realize what you're saying, but that is absolutely not how my head framed it. 

Also, digital locks. RFID entry. Even easier. 

Pete. (l33t FS)
Pete. (l33t FS) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
7/5/20 9:06 a.m.

I am kind of surprised that it took 206 pages for the covid-19 discussion thread to get locked.  Tempers did tend to get testy but for the vast most part we all acted respectfully, which I applaud.

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
7/5/20 9:31 a.m.

In reply to Pete. (l33t FS) :

It finally got locked? I quit checking in on it probably 2 months ago. 

Stampie (FS)
Stampie (FS) GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
7/5/20 10:20 a.m.

In reply to Mndsm :

Most of the time I love to read a locked thread just to see the E36 M3 show that happened. I also stopped reading that tread a long time ago and don’t feel like seeing the drama in it. Feel sorry for the mods that are forced to read stuff like that just to keep it in line. 

barefootskater
barefootskater UltraDork
7/5/20 10:28 a.m.

In reply to Stampie (FS) :

Oops

sleepyhead the buffalo
sleepyhead the buffalo GRM+ Memberand Mod Squad
7/5/20 10:43 a.m.
Pete. (l33t FS) said:

I am kind of surprised that it took 206 pages for the covid-19 discussion thread to get locked.  Tempers did tend to get testy but for the vast most part we all acted respectfully, which I applaud.

It's only mostly locked.  It's still a little bit alive.

barefootskater
barefootskater UltraDork
7/5/20 10:53 a.m.

Breakfast is leftover pizza. 

From Little Sleazy's

It wasn't in the fridge

barefootskater
barefootskater UltraDork
7/5/20 2:22 p.m.

I haven't been 16 in 16 years. Still nothing but wiener jokes. 

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
7/5/20 3:29 p.m.
Stampie (FS) said:

In reply to Mndsm :

Most of the time I love to read a locked thread just to see the E36 M3 show that happened. I also stopped reading that tread a long time ago and don’t feel like seeing the drama in it. Feel sorry for the mods that are forced to read stuff like that just to keep it in line. 

Agreed. I also have a tendency to avoid the antagonists, mostly because I know my mouth will get the better of me. 

I just ordered TP online to avoid going to my local mega retailer and to avoid the typical clientele of said mega retailer.

I actually enjoy the "one-way" aisles at Publix and Walmart. It eliminates the "turn into the aisle but whoops someone is exiting" problem which I seem to be a magnet for.

On the other hand, I seem to have found a new skill: Heading into the aisle I meet someone coming out - I look at the one way sign and do some sort of agitated wiggle and sigh and push on. Almost all of them bust out some sort of apology. Passive aggressiveness at its best! devil Bonus points if they are not wearing a mask.

Daylan C (Forum Supporter)
Daylan C (Forum Supporter) PowerDork
7/5/20 9:14 p.m.

I got invited to a facebook group for my high school graduating class and I am now going through remembering all the people I couldn't stand back then. 

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
7/5/20 9:21 p.m.
Daylan C (Forum Supporter) said:

I got invited to a facebook group for my high school graduating class and I am now going through remembering all the people I couldn't stand back then. 

Go to a reunion once. It took me all of four minutes and one g&t to go straight to berkeley everyone here. 

barefootskater
barefootskater UltraDork
7/5/20 9:33 p.m.

FIL has cameras up on his house in BFE central UT. I just saw footage of the neighbors firework display last night. Pretty mediocre until the part when stuff went sideways, literally, and some flaming projectiles* made quick work of evacuating the front yard. I genuinely like my in laws, but watching them run like that got more than a little chuckle out of me. 

*maybe slightly bigger than Roman candles, nothing to go crazy over. 

dropstep
dropstep UltraDork
7/5/20 9:56 p.m.

The car now makes 4X as much power and I don't floor it near as often. 

my friends claim it's now fully grocery getter 

Daylan C (Forum Supporter)
Daylan C (Forum Supporter) PowerDork
7/5/20 10:18 p.m.

In reply to Mndsm :

I've decided my biggest goal right now is to be at least a days drive away from Glasgow, Kentucky when it's time for our 10 year. 

RevRico
RevRico GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
7/6/20 3:24 p.m.

SWMBO is up for promotion at her new job already. This promotion would mean I can't work outside of the house because apparently you're not allowed to just give your kids house keys anymore, you have to be at the bus stop, even if it's your driveway, when they leave for abs come home from school. BullE36 M3 if you ask me, but anyway...

I think I'm going to get into the adult novelty business. Something fun and simple I can do from home.

M2Pilot
M2Pilot Dork
7/6/20 3:33 p.m.

In reply to Mndsm :

I didn't enjoy my last couple of class reunions, nothing but a bunch of old people there.

Pete. (l33t FS)
Pete. (l33t FS) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
7/6/20 3:39 p.m.
Mndsm said:
Daylan C (Forum Supporter) said:

Go to a reunion once. It took me all of four minutes and one g&t to go straight to berkeley everyone here. 

E36 M3, i was there during high school without the lubrication.

Greg Smith (Forum Supporter)
Greg Smith (Forum Supporter) Dork
7/6/20 4:54 p.m.
NickD said:

I don't buy them until they are physically impossible to keep on the road, lol. That $500 Jeep ZJ I had was a throughly wretched machine that I somehow kept alive for 4 years as a shambling reanimated corpse.

*that* should make the magazine...

I just tried to cash is a lifetime warranty from 12 years ago at autozone. 

Karacticus
Karacticus GRM+ Memberand Dork
7/6/20 5:28 p.m.

I'm seriously considering getting my wife a manure spreader for our 25th wedding anniversary. 

1 ... 289 290 291 292 293 ... 441

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
HzenwF2gmL7yjrx0s5MKq9r0379Eb0oyenD4uMie80DW0peuF9y6mqbtbDecLpbq