1 ... 316 317 318 319 320 ... 441
BlueInGreen - Jon (Forum Supporter)
BlueInGreen - Jon (Forum Supporter) UltraDork
10/12/20 8:29 p.m.

You know what’s not super good for me and easy to eat way too much at one time?

Oreos dipped in peanut butter, that’s what.

Appleseed
Appleseed MegaDork
10/13/20 12:21 a.m.

In reply to BlueInGreen - Jon (Forum Supporter) :

Put it on a Nutty Bar. If that's crossing the streams, I can't wait for all life as you know it stopping instantaneously and every molecule in your body exploding at the speed of light. Its that good. 

NickD
NickD UltimaDork
10/13/20 10:32 a.m.

In reply to Appleseed :

As a kid, me and my siblings used to disassemble Nutty Bars and eat them in segments. It used to piss my father off to no end. I can hear him now "Just eat the damn things"

RevRico
RevRico GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
10/13/20 11:07 a.m.

In reply to NickD :

That's not how you're supposed to eat them? I'm 33 (berkeley really?) And still do it like that.

mtn (Forum Supporter)
mtn (Forum Supporter) MegaDork
10/13/20 11:37 a.m.

Nutty bars are not allowed in my house. I'll plow through 12 of them in a day and not even realize it.

Pete. (l33t FS)
Pete. (l33t FS) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
10/13/20 12:38 p.m.

The CTR video reminded me that I want to hang a pair of K26 turbos on a Chevy 3400 and put that in the back of my GTI.

With a CV boot as the shifter boot.

Pete. (l33t FS)
Pete. (l33t FS) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
10/13/20 1:45 p.m.

.....and I just found a Corolla XRS in my price range.

This is the one that looks like your aunt's Corolla but has the 8000rpm, 180hp screamer in it.

NickD
NickD UltimaDork
10/13/20 2:01 p.m.

Someone asked me what my offseason plans for the Miata are as far as mods for next year and I came up with a complete blank. I realized there was nothing really left that I need to do. Have...have I done it, lads? Have I broken the cycle? Have I completed a project car?

TurnerX19
TurnerX19 SuperDork
10/13/20 9:59 p.m.

In reply to NickD :

No, its just on hold for a while. Like until it breaks something that has never broken before!

NickD
NickD UltimaDork
10/14/20 6:48 a.m.

In reply to TurnerX19 :

But that's just repairs/maintenance. 

slowbird
slowbird SuperDork
10/14/20 6:18 p.m.

I haven't bought a E36 M3ty Ford in a while. I'm starting to get the itch again. I'm broke though.

Stampie (FS)
Stampie (FS) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
10/14/20 6:27 p.m.
slowbird said:

I haven't bought a E36 M3ty Ford in a while. I'm starting to get the itch again. I'm broke though.

I'm pretty sure you have the cause and effect all in that one post.

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
10/14/20 6:27 p.m.
RevRico said:

In reply to NickD :

That's not how you're supposed to eat them? I'm 33 (berkeley really?) And still do it like that.

I was pretty sure you were supposed to eat them by layer. 

Daylan C (Forum Supporter)
Daylan C (Forum Supporter) PowerDork
10/16/20 2:15 a.m.

I probably shouldn't have posted the build thread for my XJ yet. Ya'all are gonna start thinking I never actually do things just come up with dumb ideas I get really excited about...

Woody (Forum Supportum)
Woody (Forum Supportum) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
10/17/20 2:50 p.m.

Sometimes I get the sense that I can tell exactly what my dog is thinking.

Like right now, I'm pretty sure she's trying to figure out if we can put Cragars on the Volvo.

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
10/17/20 7:07 p.m.

Today, the cashier I was working with took a (very obvious) fake $100. She didn't do her due diligence and even admitted as much. "I used the pen". 

"It's got no berkeleying hologram or watermark or security strip! Did you not do a visual inspection, like you're supposed to? " 

" I was never told I had to do that. "

The other four of us that were there knew that was bullE36 M3, since we all know the rules. Anything over a $20 gets multipoint verification. 

The worst part? She had a feeling it was a fake and took it anyhow. So, the "store" is responsible for the loss. Except-

The confession part- she's gonna have to pay it back or likely be fired and I think it's hilarious. She's been a pain in my ass since day one. She's berkeleyin useless, has cost me money more than once, and likes to eat people's food without asking or compensation. She's berkeleyin proud of it. Her customer service is routinely somewhere between atrocious and abysmal, and I about punched her in front of her husband the other day when she copped an attitude about something I wanted her to do- and I made her say please. 

Karma's a motherberkeleyer and I'm enjoying waaaaaaay too much. 

Appleseed
Appleseed MegaDork
10/17/20 7:13 p.m.

In reply to Woody (Forum Supportum) :

If you can blame a dog for a fart you just ripped, surely you can do the same with Cragars.

NickD
NickD UltimaDork
10/19/20 10:46 a.m.

I went to Barnes & Noble looking for a specific book. They didn't have it but I still walked out with three other books.

Recon1342
Recon1342 Dork
10/19/20 11:41 a.m.

In reply to NickD :

It's a rare occasion that I leave a Barnes & Noble empty-handed...

Dead_Sled
Dead_Sled HalfDork
10/19/20 10:17 p.m.

The twin to my hearse has popped up for sale.  I've tried my hardest to ignore it, but I still check it far too often.

It's a fairly rare build, it's only the second in this color I've seen in probably 10 years, and I bought the other one. 

I think I can convince swmbo matching hearses make sense if one is a softroader, road trip camper and the other is a dropped, cammed, side piped cruiser.  Atleast that's what I've been telling myself.  

Stampie (FS)
Stampie (FS) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
10/19/20 10:22 p.m.

In reply to Dead_Sled :

Buy it and convince SWMBO that you only have one?  Never let them both be seen together.

Dead_Sled
Dead_Sled HalfDork
10/19/20 10:36 p.m.

I probably shouldn't have had that last beer, or the one before that.  

Emails have been sent.  Tomorrow might suck.

slowbird
slowbird SuperDork
10/20/20 8:29 p.m.

Nothing says "obsessive compulsive disorder" quite like adding dozens of items to a new ebay list.

dxman92
dxman92 Dork
10/20/20 10:34 p.m.

I probably shouldn't have demolished the nearly full bag of bbq chips before working out but damn did they taste good. 

Duke
Duke MegaDork
10/21/20 9:21 a.m.
Dead_Sled said:

I probably shouldn't have had that last beer, or the one before that.  

Emails have been sent.  Tomorrow might suck.

Well...?

1 ... 316 317 318 319 320 ... 441

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
AYsCLfauWbWqavg7duhuY8UkHLXNgram9OqjW6U7fkIrG0KRjruwjXWy6R3BlZoo