1 ... 342 343 344 345 346 ... 354
mtn (Forum Supporter)
mtn (Forum Supporter) MegaDork
3/10/21 10:30 p.m.

I would give my left nut to be able to play guitar like Billy Strings. 

Wally (Forum Supporter)
Wally (Forum Supporter) MegaDork
3/11/21 10:58 a.m.

A year ago today I was sitting at this same table having my lunch when it started to sink in how serious things were getting.  Instead of a attending a St Patrick's Day parade meeting I had just gotten a call from our contact that it was going to be postponed. Even my most pessimistic, prepare for any disaster mindset couldn't imagine the E36 M3show this turned into. The next event meeting is going to be vastly different as a number of people are no longer here and most of the rest of us are not the same people we were. I keep hoping it won't be much longer until we can get back to some kind of peaceful normal. 

Woody (Forum Supportum)
Woody (Forum Supportum) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
3/11/21 9:46 p.m.

Thin crust.

Stampie (FS)
Stampie (FS) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
3/11/21 10:44 p.m.

In reply to Mndsm :

I'd hug you in a dream but my beard is lacking at the moment.

Appleseed
Appleseed MegaDork
3/12/21 9:33 p.m.

The Nash Metropolitan has a wheelbase of 85in and a width of 62ish.

An NA Miata has a wheelbase of 89in and a width of 69ish.

Really , really bad case of Medulla Badidea has hit me hard. Beat panel,, but running Miata and a Nash shell. Hnnnngh!

Datsun310Guy
Datsun310Guy MegaDork
3/12/21 10:10 p.m.

My friend had shoulder surgery and his wife posted on FB that he'll get through since he is "tough as nails".  

I told my wife that if I have something similar to post to pray for me cause "I'm a big Bob Costas" but don't really use the Bob Costas substitute word.  

dropstep
dropstep UberDork
3/17/21 10:16 p.m.

I went from 2 RC's (one mine, one sons) too 5 RC's already (3 mine, one each son) less then a month after getting back into the hobby. Why can't I ever keep a hobby cheap! It is cool that my kids got into it this time. Sold all my stuff 5 years ago because rock crawling alone sucked 

Antihero (Forum Supporter)
Antihero (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand UberDork
3/17/21 10:43 p.m.

There's an awesome Sega game that I had years ago that's hard to find. Apparently they are making brand new versions now and I found a copy for cheap.

I haven't taken my Sega out in about 2 years

Appleseed
Appleseed MegaDork
3/17/21 11:02 p.m.

In reply to Antihero (Forum Supporter) :

Herzog Zwei?

Because Herzog Zwei is awesome. 

3/17/21 11:09 p.m.

In reply to Appleseed :

Mazin Saga: Mutant Fighter is the game, ever played it?

Appleseed
Appleseed MegaDork
3/18/21 2:05 a.m.

Never heard of it, or at least it doesn't ring a bell. Might have rented it, but hell, that was 30 years ago. Glad it came back. 

Wally (Forum Supporter)
3/18/21 5:10 a.m.

In reply to Appleseed :

I think about this often. Also a Nash on a first gen Prius to commute to work.

Wally (Forum Supporter)
3/18/21 5:36 a.m.
Woody (Forum Supportum) said:

Thin crust.

Sometimes I can't decide 

slowbird
slowbird UltraDork
3/18/21 6:04 a.m.

i stayed up all night, went to the Sheetz at 5am and bought 2 breakfast pizzas, 2 breakfast sandwiches, fried cheese bites and mountain dew livewire. ate half and now I'm laying on the couch pondering my life choices.

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
3/18/21 6:59 a.m.
Stampie (FS) said:

In reply to Mndsm :

I'd hug you in a dream but my beard is lacking at the moment.

I have enough for two or three people if you need some. 

3/18/21 1:54 p.m.

In reply to Appleseed :

Great game really, side scroller fighter where you sort of play a dude in armor with a sword fir mist the game, then you do boss battles in a skyscraper sized mega mech.

11GTCS
11GTCS HalfDork
3/18/21 3:09 p.m.

Until now I had not made the forum filter word association for Bob Costas.

NickD
NickD MegaDork
3/18/21 3:24 p.m.

Nine times out of ten, when there is a RIP thread on here for some celebrity, I have no berkeleying clue who that celebrity is. 

Appleseed
Appleseed MegaDork
3/18/21 3:26 p.m.
Wally (Forum Supporter) said:

In reply to Appleseed :

I think about this often. Also a Nash on a first gen Prius to commute to work.

I'll admit it's not a completely original idea. 

11GTCS
11GTCS HalfDork
3/18/21 7:01 p.m.

I’ve been actively enabling someone to “go for it” and buy an awesome (IMHO) car.   I think this place is contagious.  

NickD
NickD MegaDork
3/21/21 12:48 p.m.

I actively root for whoever is opposing the local sportsball team in March Madness. Largely because the coach sounds like Elmer Fudd on downers and any time they win, every news channel and radio station has to give him hours of airtime.

Duke
Duke MegaDork
3/21/21 7:54 p.m.

I made a decently sized blunder today that I really wish I hadn't made. And I really shouldn't have made it. It's all on me.

Stampie (FS)
Stampie (FS) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
3/21/21 8:17 p.m.

My confession is this is the second time I've made up some really bad E36 M3 about what Duke confessed to but really didn't confess because no beans where spilled.

Duke
Duke MegaDork
3/21/21 8:25 p.m.

Meh, it's not important. I just wish I hadn't been careless. The details aren't interesting enough to be worth posting.

Pete. (l33t FS)
Pete. (l33t FS) MegaDork
3/21/21 8:39 p.m.
NickD said:

I actively root for whoever is opposing the local sportsball team in March Madness. Largely because the coach sounds like Elmer Fudd on downers and any time they win, every news channel and radio station has to give him hours of airtime.

Oh jeez.  One of my suppliers...  Picture someone with really dragged out elocution, and also he is using a vocoder modeled after Fran Drescher.

Great guy, nice person,  but I just wanna be in another room.  Oh well.

1 ... 342 343 344 345 346 ... 354
Our Preferred Partners
W9IhQLOAzFcj1gHGoB3iWMCXDR5rXzGEsLJPkglSakRt47vluSiezhGk7K2MXPdX