1 ... 417 418 419 420 421 ... 441
Datsun310Guy
Datsun310Guy MegaDork
5/3/23 1:28 p.m.

In reply to Stampie :

My dad never gave me any ball sack advice. 

i cast my vote for Stampie as hardest motherberkeleyer on planet earth.  rubbing alcohol on the ballsack?!?!   I did that once when i caught a wrinkle in my zipper.  then i cried like a little kid who just dropped his ice cream cone.

Stampie
Stampie GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
5/3/23 4:59 p.m.

In reply to AngryCorvair (Forum Supporter) :

It stung a little but it was that and get the tick to release a some or pull off a tick that's full latched onto your sack like a pit bull.

Dusterbd13-michael
Dusterbd13-michael MegaDork
5/3/23 6:32 p.m.

Never did i anticipate the day i would be standing in lowes designing a flower bed and hedges to make my yard nicer but more maintenance intensive. 

Pete. (l33t FS)
Pete. (l33t FS) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
5/3/23 6:45 p.m.
AngryCorvair (Forum Supporter) said:

i cast my vote for Stampie as hardest motherberkeleyer on planet earth.  rubbing alcohol on the ballsack?!?!   I did that once when i caught a wrinkle in my zipper.  then i cried like a little kid who just dropped his ice cream cone.

I mean, I was thinking the same thing, but I was also thinking that ballsack maintenance is not really a GRMable subject, so...

Appleseed
Appleseed MegaDork
5/3/23 8:53 p.m.
Datsun310Guy said:

In reply to Stampie :

My Dad never had to.

Steve_Jones
Steve_Jones SuperDork
5/3/23 9:30 p.m.
Datsun310Guy said:

In reply to Stampie :

12 year old me;

Your Mom gave me ball sack advice

/12 year old me

The_Jed
The_Jed PowerDork
5/4/23 8:11 a.m.

Most of the people I interact with (family excluded) get on my nerves. 

Standing at the clock waiting to punch out this morning I was stuck standing next to a loud jackass who felt the need to harass all of the other Jackasses that were clocking in.

"Hey, go jump on BillyBobJoeJim's back!"

"He ain't got the balls!"

"You see that new supervisor? What a moron!"

I'm just standing there, staring straight ahead, seething, fully aware that this will be my life for the next 30 years.

It amazes me every day that, in a nasty foundry, I walk shoulder-to-shoulder with the foremost experts in climatology, political science, virology, world finance, and a whole host of other subjects that are beyond the grasp of the vast majority of the population. 

TL/DR, I'm old and cranky.

eastsideTim
eastsideTim UltimaDork
5/5/23 2:44 p.m.

Even though I've stopped riding on the street, I really want to pick up a Honda Ruckus to customize.

barefootcyborg5000
barefootcyborg5000 PowerDork
5/8/23 9:59 p.m.

Part of why I decided to keep the biscuit in the first place was the stock intake and exhaust are both intact and in great shape. 
My confession is that I genuinely think this beat up old 90s Honda is one of the best sounding vehicles I've ever heard. 

Apexcarver
Apexcarver UltimaDork
5/9/23 12:11 p.m.

Took my oldest (4yo) on a trial run cub scout outing last weekend. He had an amazing time, but...

Seeing a group of elementary school kids sitting at a picnic table laying out and discussing pokemon cards and also debating the relative merits of the different Dragonball series...  

I was dizzy for a moment and thought I had hit some kind of time warp.

Then I joined the conversation...

GIRTHQUAKE
GIRTHQUAKE SuperDork
5/9/23 12:19 p.m.
Apexcarver said:

Seeing a group of elementary school kids sitting at a picnic table laying out and discussing pokemon cards and also debating the relative merits of the different Dragonball series...  

I was dizzy for a moment and thought I had hit some kind of time warp.

Then I joined the conversation...

You DO know what day today is, don't you?

P3PPY
P3PPY GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
5/9/23 12:35 p.m.

Minor confession: I got through almost two pages before I realized this wasn't the meme thread gone off-topic again 

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
5/9/23 4:00 p.m.

For the first time in my adult life, I have the keys to a home that is mine, that does not share any walls with anyone else's home. 

eastsideTim
eastsideTim UltimaDork
5/9/23 4:08 p.m.
Mndsm said:

For the first time in my adult life, I have the keys to a home that is mine, that does not share any walls with anyone else's home. 

Sounds like a major win!

GIRTHQUAKE
GIRTHQUAKE SuperDork
5/9/23 4:10 p.m.
Mndsm said:

HELL YEAH BROTHER! Post pics!

CAinCA
CAinCA GRM+ Memberand Dork
5/9/23 4:15 p.m.

In reply to Mndsm :

Congratulations!

Datsun310Guy
Datsun310Guy MegaDork
5/9/23 6:17 p.m.
Mndsm said:

Occasionally I think about a condominium or townhouse but the wife says since I'm 50% Italian I'm too loud and can't live with just a wall between me and the neighbors.

slefain
slefain UltimaDork
5/16/23 12:19 p.m.

Last week we lost power all of a sudden. Huge boom and then nothing.

Lineman comes out and removes one very roasted squirrel from the top power pole junction. First thought was "well he went towards the light". Then this hit my brain:

Having a bad sense of humor combined with Photoshop skills can be dangerous. Ride on little badass squirrel.

Pete. (l33t FS)
5/21/23 7:01 p.m.

In reply to slefain :

Flash before my eyes

Now it's time to (eat all the ice cream before it melts)

That is the first step in a power outage, right? Eat all the ice cream?

--

The neighbor is noodling on his bass outside and I want to grab it and start playing NIB

Pete. (l33t FS)
5/21/23 8:23 p.m.

He's playing Dazed and Confused now, at least.  In key, at least, although a little off time, and missing a couple of the little flourishes, but hell, he's out there playing and I am in here trying to figure out a spring rate

ToManyProjects
ToManyProjects Reader
5/21/23 10:37 p.m.

Last night I was the shiny happy person driving around with his high beams on, but it wasn't forgetfulness or spite. The passenger low beam went out Wednesday, so I ordered a pair of bulbs, but the drivers low beam went out yesterday while out running errands, and the new bulbs aren't here till tomorrow.

eastsideTim
eastsideTim UltimaDork
5/23/23 8:26 p.m.

I finally got around to watching Beavis and Butthead Do the Universe.  It was incredibly dumb, and I couldn't stop berkeleying laughing.

Woody (Forum Supportum)
Woody (Forum Supportum) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
5/25/23 8:20 a.m.

My "Fun Cars" have always been the cars that nobody knew I was having fun with. 

The_Jed
The_Jed PowerDork
5/26/23 1:46 a.m.

Sometimes I take too much melatonin and have some wild ass dreams. Like last night when the tonin kicked in and had me doing kettlebell swings with Neil DeGrasse Tyson.

1 ... 417 418 419 420 421 ... 441

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
SCwmWpySet5jYuD3vLnqgho4BgTyUrFHD8dH6m3gyPRgVSuMijzk1C96vnJmebiQ