1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 441
93EXCivic
93EXCivic MegaDork
5/3/13 3:48 p.m.
Conquest351 wrote: I talk to myself, sing to myself, make funny voices, and car noises (especially turbo sounds) in my car when driving alone. I sometimes think, what if there was a camera in here, people would think I'm insane...

I do that too.

madpanda
madpanda Reader
5/3/13 4:34 p.m.

I put a wing on my car just for looks.

RealMiniDriver
RealMiniDriver SuperDork
5/3/13 6:10 p.m.

I like Nickelback.

Curmudgeon
Curmudgeon MegaDork
5/3/13 6:14 p.m.

Oh, my. I do too. Along with Coldplay. But I offset that with Stone Temple Pilots, Smashing Pumpkins, Rush etc.

spnx
spnx Reader
5/3/13 6:24 p.m.
Giant Purple Snorklewacker wrote: I'm not really a stuntcock for adult films.

This needs to be printed in the next issue.

fasted58
fasted58 PowerDork
5/3/13 6:37 p.m.

I have a Cyndi Lauper album, I still dig her cuz she's so unusual

logdog
logdog GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
5/4/13 7:20 a.m.

On the local street ricer forum there is a trend to just say "pm for pics" or "text for pics" because it seems photobucket has become too difficult for kids with smartphones.

Randomly, I like to contact these guys and after getting pics reply "sorry, not what Im looking for" to waste their time. Why not just post pics!?!?!

If they are cool, I have been known to host and post the pics for them.

fritzsch
fritzsch HalfDork
5/4/13 9:00 a.m.

I don't love autocross.

EastCoastMojo
EastCoastMojo GRM+ Memberand Mod Squad
5/4/13 9:16 a.m.

I read the "Say What" section first.

poopshovel
poopshovel UltimaDork
5/4/13 9:42 a.m.

I love the looks of the Hyundai Veloster.

Assuming it does not have double the stock horsepower, I berkeleying hate Miatas.

Woody
Woody GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
5/4/13 10:12 a.m.

When someone tailgates me, I will empty the contents of my windshield washer reservoir, even on the rare occasion that I am driving a freshly waxed car. I also like to do a little left foot braking when approaching yellow lights. Just enough to make my brake lights go on, so he thinks I'm stopping and I can stick him at the light.

Spoolpigeon
Spoolpigeon Dork
5/4/13 10:32 a.m.

In reply to Woody:

I used to have a 1998 integra. I aimed the rear windshield squirter as high as it would go just for that. The damn thing would shoot 15 feet behind the car so I used to do it to folks that would keep inching up behind you while at a red light. It was great!

tb
tb GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
5/4/13 11:16 a.m.

I am headed down to Atlantic City for my bachelor party; That is ALL I will EVER confess to about what happens next...

poopshovel
poopshovel UltimaDork
5/4/13 11:23 a.m.
Woody wrote: When someone tailgates me, I will empty the contents of my windshield washer reservoir, even on the rare occasion that I am driving a freshly waxed car. I also like to do a little left foot braking when approaching yellow lights. Just enough to make my brake lights go on, so he thinks I'm stopping and I can stick him at light.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Nice! I am definitely using that one.

Spoolpigeon: Sick minds think alike. On my integra, I've got one turned "out" to squirt friends, and one "up" like yours to squirt people behind me (I don't even bother berkeleying with tailgaters anymore; aside from slowing down to the speed limit, and now sticking them at stop lights ) but I will squirt the random left lane hog after passing, or some E36 M3 head in a pickup with crap flying out all over the highway (Happens here a lot. berkeleying rednecks.)

Duke
Duke UltimaDork
5/4/13 11:24 a.m.
EastCoastMojo wrote: I **look for myself in** the "Say What" section first.

FTFY, and confession time too.

poopshovel
poopshovel UltimaDork
5/4/13 11:26 a.m.

I berkeleying love Steely Dan. I'm singing "Aja" at the top of my berkeleying lungs right now. Suck it, haterz.

JoeyM
JoeyM MegaDork
5/4/13 11:38 a.m.
Duke wrote:
EastCoastMojo wrote: I **look for myself in** the "Say What" section first.
FTFY, and confession time too.

ditto

Duke
Duke PowerDork
5/4/13 11:41 a.m.
poopshovel wrote: I berkeleying love Steely Dan. I'm singing "Aja" at the top of my berkeleying lungs right now. Suck it, haterz.

I berking love Steely Dan, too, but most of Aja is below par, and Michael McDonald needs to be slow-roasted on a spit over a bonfire.

tuna55
tuna55 PowerDork
5/4/13 11:46 a.m.
Duke wrote:
poopshovel wrote: I berkeleying love Steely Dan. I'm singing "Aja" at the top of my berkeleying lungs right now. Suck it, haterz.
I berking love Steely Dan, too, but most of *Aja* is below par, and Michael McDonald needs to be slow-roasted on a spit over a bonfire.

I berkeleying love Steely Dan, too, and I even know how it got named like that. Aja is a good song, and a decent album, too.

tuna55
tuna55 PowerDork
5/4/13 11:47 a.m.
EastCoastMojo wrote: I read the "Say What" section first.

For a while there, the whole thing could have been

EastCoastMojo: Shotgun

Like five times, and never once repeated.

Lesley
Lesley PowerDork
5/4/13 12:33 p.m.
Spoolpigeon wrote: In reply to Woody: I used to have a 1998 integra. I aimed the rear windshield squirter as high as it would go just for that. The damn thing would shoot 15 feet behind the car so I used to do it to folks that would keep inching up behind you while at a red light. It was great!

Me too - my MX3 can shoot spray like a missile launcher. It's great self-defence for a little car.

poopshovel
poopshovel UltimaDork
5/4/13 12:55 p.m.
Duke wrote:
I berking love Steely Dan, too, but most of *Aja* is below par, and Michael McDonald needs to be slow-roasted on a spit over a bonfire.

WRONG! WRONG! WRONG!!!

EastCoastMojo
EastCoastMojo GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
5/4/13 1:17 p.m.

Ha ha ha! OK guys, true confessions here today: I have never actually fired a shotgun. But it does seem like an elegant solution to a lot of problems!

Lesley
Lesley PowerDork
5/4/13 1:53 p.m.

I fired one last year for the first time. Ended up with a sore cheek and elbow, those things have quite a recoil! Two skeets lost their lives that day.

turbojunker
turbojunker HalfDork
5/4/13 2:23 p.m.
Lesley wrote:
Spoolpigeon wrote: In reply to Woody: I used to have a 1998 integra. I aimed the rear windshield squirter as high as it would go just for that. The damn thing would shoot 15 feet behind the car so I used to do it to folks that would keep inching up behind you while at a red light. It was great!
Me too - my MX3 can shoot spray like a missile launcher. It's great self-defence for a little car.

This is the Turbo II I owned 10 years ago.

1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 441

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
JgAMCCYMVaziAYWjsZoF8jNhWdGUpHQ0V5LXZsW6qYZXjqB2yNiAv85eZcOwYfBR