5/17/21 7:22 p.m.

In reply to stanger_mussle :

Move it with a floor jack.

mtn
mtn MegaDork
5/17/21 7:42 p.m.
RX Reven' said:
Rodan said:

Just what you want to find when cleaning out a car you just bought... indecision

1.  That's what, three ounces, where did the rest go surprise 

2.  How do you get 100% in the bottle...opening too small given limitations of human aim and contact fit would cause blow back as there'd be no place for the displaced air to go.

I guess #2 answers #1 regarding where the number one went.

Squeeze the bottle as flat as you can prior to use. 

Pete. (l33t FS)
Pete. (l33t FS) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
5/17/21 7:44 p.m.
mtn said:
RX Reven' said:
Rodan said:

Just what you want to find when cleaning out a car you just bought... indecision

1.  That's what, three ounces, where did the rest go surprise 

2.  How do you get 100% in the bottle...opening too small given limitations of human aim and contact fit would cause blow back as there'd be no place for the displaced air to go.

I guess #2 answers #1 regarding where the number one went.

Squeeze the bottle as flat as you can prior to use. 

Water balloons.

RevRico
RevRico GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
5/18/21 6:08 a.m.

Don't call me at 330am to harass me about my truck for sale. You think it's over priced then don't buy it. I will teach you new curse words. You should probably also block your caller id, because a sleep deprived angry Rev is an inventive Rev.

Bonus rant, you managed to get grape jelly all over the roll of paper towels, so you know where the paper towels are. Why is there still jelly on the berkeleying counter? berkeleying useless lazy ass teenager.

RX Reven'
RX Reven' GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
5/18/21 9:59 a.m.
RevRico said:

...berkeleying useless lazy ass teenager.

I got up Saturday morning to find that my 16 y/o had pulled a twin pack of Trader Joe's sandwiches out of the fridge, took a bite out of one, didn't like it so took a bite out of the second identical sandwich, didn't like it either and just abandoned both on the counter.

What the berk.  

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
5/18/21 12:13 p.m.

I have identified a Florida Georgia line song. I had a feeling I did not like them based on their fans. I was right. 

Mr_Asa
Mr_Asa GRM+ Memberand UberDork
5/18/21 12:23 p.m.

In reply to Mndsm :

Virtually all new country is E36 M3 anyways.  Gotta get away from anything churned out by Nashville to get to good music.  Ultimately why I stopped listening to country music

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
5/18/21 1:45 p.m.

In reply to Mr_Asa :

I never did like country. This didn't help. 

Duke
Duke MegaDork
5/18/21 2:11 p.m.
Mndsm said:

In reply to Mr_Asa :

There is good country music, even being made now.

Anything even distantly related to CMT is not good, and it's barely country.

Rodan
Rodan Dork
5/18/21 3:04 p.m.

Got the title transferred on the Capri this morning.  AZ requires you register a vehicle for a year to transfer title.  So I got to pay for a year's registration so I can mail in the non-op paperwork as soon as I get the tags...

eastsideTim
eastsideTim PowerDork
5/18/21 3:40 p.m.

Gave up caffeine (for the umpteenth time) about a week ago.  Immediately started sleeping better, and falling back asleep quickly when I did wake up in the middle of the night, until two nights ago.  I've now had two nights in a row of crappy sleep, and could really benefit from some caffeine to keep me going during the day.

Recon1342
Recon1342 Dork
5/18/21 6:21 p.m.

If you have an item in stock, the website says it's in stock. We all understand this. So, why, for the love of E-commerce, do you have an item listed in stock, allow me to purchase said item, and send me a confirmation email, only to email me again the next day to tell me the item is back ordered and you don't know when it will arrive???  OH, ALL WHILE THE BERKLEYING ITEM IS STILL LISTED AS IN-STOCK ON YOUR WEBSITE, YOU IMBECILIC SLIME-RIDDEN SACKS OF E36 M3!!!! 

Go apologize to whatever tree made your oxygen today, you disease-infested waste of metabolic processes!

berkeley.

hunter47
hunter47 New Reader
5/18/21 6:28 p.m.

In reply to Recon1342 :

Does this e-commerce site happen to rhyme with "block-sore"?

Wally (Forum Supporter)
Wally (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
5/18/21 6:34 p.m.
Duke said:
Mndsm said:

In reply to Mr_Asa :

There is good country music, even being made now.

Anything even distantly related to CMT is not good, and it's barely country.

There is a lot of good music being made now. I'm also embarrassed to admit that some Brocountry is growing on me but I can still tell the difference between it and good music.   I just no longer care. 

mtn
mtn MegaDork
5/18/21 6:45 p.m.

My wife saw a friend, an ex-colleague at work today. I kinda knew her, because she worked in the NICU for the two days Angela was there before she got transferred. 

This ex-colleague is working 1 day a week now. Why one day a week? Because she, despite being in good health with the exception of Asthma, got Covid. In October. And now has to walk around with an oxygen tank. 7 months later. She caught Covid while working at the hospital, from berkeleying visitors. Visitors brought Covid to the hospital. And now my wife's friend can't work, and can't breathe without an oxygen tank. 

Just a silly virus, like the atom bomb is just a silly explosion. Jesus berkeleying wept. 

Wally (Forum Supporter)
5/18/21 6:50 p.m.

In reply to mtn :

I hope it works out well for her. I have a couple people that haven't come back from last spring. Imagine if it was something to worry about. 

RX Reven'
RX Reven' GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
5/18/21 7:12 p.m.

Yep, a friend of mine is a fireman at LAX, fifty years old / great shape, and got COVID seven months ago.

He can't focus his eyes on anything (reading, etc.) without losing his balance...feels like he's car sick all the time.

He just hit some tenure milestone so he won't go broke if he has to retire but this COVID thing can be a wicked, wicked nemesis.   

Wally (Forum Supporter)
5/18/21 8:17 p.m.

In reply to RX Reven' :

I had it last April and am just getting to where I can read a chapter at a time. The dizziness doesn't come often luckily, but if I crawl under anything in need a couple minutes to get my bearings. 

Appleseed
Appleseed MegaDork
5/18/21 8:21 p.m.

Saw a lot of people on store without masks. I get it. These things are a pain. You are healthy and want to do E36 M3. Could you at least put it back on for a while longer? If not for me, for my 86 year old grandma and my 11 month old kid? Please?

Recon1342
Recon1342 Dork
5/18/21 9:03 p.m.

In reply to hunter47 :

Nah. It's a hobby supply site for model trains. Berk 'em. I built my own.

Scotty Con Queso
Scotty Con Queso SuperDork
5/19/21 9:31 a.m.

Every person I've interacted with in the last two weeks is disappointed I'm not doing enough. Work, wife, kids. Meanwhile, I'm at my breaking point. I've been working from 7:30am til 9pm at night to "get it done by the end of the week."  

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
5/19/21 9:32 a.m.

In reply to Wally (Forum Supporter) :

Bro country is weird. I don't like it. However I like a really good bass line especially on a system with a lot of bump, and some of that stuff hits pretty damn hard. 

Mr. Peabody
Mr. Peabody UltimaDork
5/19/21 9:40 a.m.
Mndsm said:

and some of that stuff hits pretty damn hard. 

There's a reason for that. A lot of people like a hard hitting bass line

Duke
Duke MegaDork
5/19/21 11:27 a.m.
Mr. Peabody said:
Mndsm said:

But there are so many more ways to get that without stooping to brocountry.

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
5/19/21 11:31 a.m.
Duke said:
Mr. Peabody said:
Mndsm said:

But there are so many more ways to get that without stooping to brocountry.

You're not wrong. Explaining that to the bros though, is another matter. 

1 ... 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 ... 1927

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
ijdOaY1V0eoetLaLdWQpZahRSGXNckOawgGx9ZyRLG3R7ORT88iVy7ep3o73yc0P