1 2 3 4 ... 6
GameboyRMH
GameboyRMH GRM+ Memberand Dork
7/21/08 7:16 a.m.

Well that settles it: I'm going to paint the Samurai's new rims silver, and not get black rims for the AE92.

Jensenman
Jensenman SuperDork
7/21/08 7:21 a.m.
Wall-e wrote:
Wowak wrote: I think we should all make a gentlemens' pact to punch in the face anyone who says "murdered out" in a non sarcastic way.
For Shizzle, good sir

Dizzle here.

I haven't heard the 'murdered out' term before (I guess colloquialisms are slow to make it down here) but now that I know I will carry a large blunt object to gently correct the grammar of anyone I hear using that term.

ignorant
ignorant SuperDork
7/21/08 8:10 a.m.

I don't know why all of you are hatin on the fact that noone wants to push an out of date whip...

I know I don't...

mad_machine
mad_machine GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
7/21/08 8:10 a.m.

Using a large blunt object on somebody could lend the term "murdered out" a much more literal meaning

16vCorey
16vCorey Dork
7/21/08 8:13 a.m.

I just heard it (or read it, actually) for the first time this morning, in another thread here.

GlennS
GlennS HalfDork
7/21/08 9:40 a.m.

The event horizon on this black hole is totally murdered out!

Its blacker than the deepest blackness in the blackest void in the blackest part of space.

nocarbud
nocarbud New Reader
7/21/08 10:36 a.m.

I heard the term only on MTV... Rob and Big. Rob got his new SUV and had it "murdered out". then Big went and bought a '79 Pinto and had that murdered out too.

God, I can't believe I just admitted that.

GlennS
GlennS HalfDork
7/21/08 10:45 a.m.
nocarbud wrote: I heard the term only on MTV... Rob and Big. Rob got his new SUV and had it "murdered out". then Big went and bought a '79 Pinto and had that murdered out too. God, I can't believe I just admitted that.

its ok, your not alone.

GameboyRMH
GameboyRMH GRM+ Memberand Dork
7/21/08 10:46 a.m.

I watch that show too sometimes, because I like to see stupid people do stupid things from a safe distance.

GlennS
GlennS HalfDork
7/21/08 11:04 a.m.

The show was brought to my attention when my brothers girlfriend jokingly suggested that i should "murder out" the car i was about to repaint. I had no idea what she was talking about so she had me watch the show.

Wall-e
Wall-e GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
7/21/08 12:09 p.m.
GlennS wrote: The event horizon on this black hole is totally murdered out! Its blacker than the deepest blackness in the blackest void in the blackest part of space.

I'm pretty sure you can't call them that anymore

Nomad
Nomad New Reader
7/21/08 12:43 p.m.

If you don't live in the 909 then you really don't know the bro's.

I'm in the heart of the dustbowl out here in the 909, too many fake jacked up baja trucks and flipped up hat bills for me.

Jensenman
Jensenman SuperDork
7/21/08 12:48 p.m.

Yeah, 909 is THE area code for dirt bikers. There's even an accessory company called Factory 909. http://www.factory909.com/

Nomad
Nomad New Reader
7/21/08 12:52 p.m.

AKA "Flatbillers" This is funny, but oh so true... in a very sad way

http://www.flatbiller.com/

From the site: Our search for the epicenter of the flatbiller world led us straight to the sport of motocross. The recent explosion in the popularity of motocross coincides almost perfectly with the rise of the "bros".

Which caused which? Did the wilder motocross fans naturally gather into large groups of bros? Or did bros latch on to motocross to take advantage of its extreme image? The subject is highly debated, and more research is needed.

16vCorey
16vCorey Dork
7/21/08 1:33 p.m.

Not safe for some people's work, but very funny bro content. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zvTRQr7ns8

Wall-e
Wall-e GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
7/21/08 1:44 p.m.

Thanks for the warning, I was invited to "chill" with some bros tonight. You are a lifesaver.

ignorant
ignorant SuperDork
7/21/08 1:56 p.m.

"murdered out: the fall of man"

Is that the name of an emo band?

GlennS
GlennS HalfDork
7/21/08 2:11 p.m.
Nomad wrote: If you don't live in the 909 then you really don't know the bro's. I'm in the heart of the dustbowl out here in the 909, too many fake jacked up baja trucks and flipped up hat bills for me.

Luckily as I live about 5 miles from the ocean the "surfer dood!" culture has helped to insulate me a bit from the eye of the bro huricane that is the 909. Ill take silly looking shorts and poorly maintained surf wagons/vans any day over flat caps and lifted trucks.

WilD
WilD Reader
7/21/08 2:20 p.m.

Photo Linky This pic seems a great example of "murdered out" rides. This was posted on another board I read and imediately thought of this thread when I saw it. Please note, the topic of the other thread was not mudering out...

Nomad
Nomad New Reader
7/21/08 2:28 p.m.

The "bro rape"skit is more like frat boy humor. The bros out here don't go to college. Different Bro culture.

Jensenman
Jensenman SuperDork
7/21/08 2:42 p.m.

I'm thinking the flatbillers are motocross' version of the more rabid NASCAR fans. Sort of how some of the British soccer fans turn hooligan.

ignorant
ignorant SuperDork
7/21/08 6:58 p.m.

http://www.murderedcars.com/

Type Q
Type Q Reader
7/21/08 7:08 p.m.
Nomad wrote: If you don't live in the 909 then you really don't know the bro's. I'm in the heart of the dustbowl out here in the 909, too many fake jacked up baja trucks and flipped up hat bills for me.

My sister moved into the "909" a couple of years back. My nephew who was going to high school in Norco gave me an introduction to bro culture when I visited shortly after. He wasn't part of it. It started with,"You won't believe the idiots who go to my school..."

I didn't realize they had spread so far east.

stuart in mn
stuart in mn Dork
7/21/08 7:55 p.m.

"If you don't live in the 909 then you really don't know the bro's."

That may be an even more annoying phrase than "murdered out."

MitchellC
MitchellC Reader
7/21/08 9:44 p.m.
16vCorey wrote: Not safe for some people's work, but very funny bro content. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zvTRQr7ns8

Get that bromance out of here.

1 2 3 4 ... 6

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
NzxBYE1LPoZQnA9KZ2y39BByxuePMTlZ8mqiaVpCvinN6cYUNpkxgSXlWBAOIAP8