N Sperlo
N Sperlo PowerDork
9/13/12 8:37 a.m.

Audio and original story.

Long story short, man shot in leg by girlfriend. He is very pissed and calls for a medic. He is apparently a detective. No surprise this happened in Florida.

Warning: The audio includes the self inflicted gunshot of the girlfriend resulting in her death.

Duke
Duke PowerDork
9/13/12 8:39 a.m.

So the girlfriend shot him (accidentally, I assume) and then ran out and did herself in? WTF?

And on a related link:

http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/2012-06-06/news/fl-pompano-intersection-stripdown-20120606_1_private-parts-theft-offense-sexual-organs

Not quite sure who the last part of the URL relates, but there's a mug shot...

N Sperlo
N Sperlo PowerDork
9/13/12 8:58 a.m.

Was not accidental. Great pic though.

Cotton
Cotton Dork
9/13/12 9:19 a.m.

that call was creepy. makes you wonder what started it all.

JohnRW1621
JohnRW1621 UltimaDork
9/13/12 9:23 a.m.
Cotton wrote: that call was creepy. makes you wonder what started it all.

Love

N Sperlo
N Sperlo PowerDork
9/13/12 9:30 a.m.

In reply to JohnRW1621:

Giant Purple Snorklewacker
Giant Purple Snorklewacker MegaDork
9/13/12 9:32 a.m.
N Sperlo wrote: Was not accidental. Great pic though.

So, guy shoots girl in head, goes in house and shoots self, dials 911... and at some point during the call says "I heard a shot outside"?

I did hear a crying woman - tape recorder playing her earlier recorded sobbing?

yamaha
yamaha HalfDork
9/13/12 10:15 a.m.

HOLY CRAP.......the advertisement before the video showed dolphin/woman love.........the end is nigh

Huckleberry
Huckleberry MegaDork
9/13/12 10:25 a.m.
yamaha wrote: HOLY CRAP.......the advertisement before the video showed dolphin/woman love.........the end is nigh

Dear yamaha:

You have been identified as having certain marine-biased proclivities based on your browsing history and search terms.

Nice going fish berkeleyer.

--the googles

Conquest351
Conquest351 UltraDork
9/13/12 10:27 a.m.
Giant Purple Snorklewacker wrote:
yamaha wrote: HOLY CRAP.......the advertisement before the video showed dolphin/woman love.........the end is nigh
Dear yamaha: You have been identified as having certain marine-biased proclivities based on your browsing history and search terms. Nice going fish berkeleyer. --the googles

I LOL'd.

Knurled
Knurled GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
9/13/12 12:18 p.m.

That's going to get voted up to embarassing levels.

RossD
RossD UberDork
9/13/12 2:17 p.m.

In reply to Knurled:

I voted that up.

Curmudgeon
Curmudgeon MegaDork
9/13/12 2:25 p.m.

Same here. Teh Googles know all!

Anti-stance
Anti-stance SuperDork
9/13/12 2:40 p.m.

Hahaha 19 votes!

92CelicaHalfTrac
92CelicaHalfTrac MegaDork
9/13/12 2:43 p.m.

I'm guessing you read the article linked here about the dude berkeleying the dolphin.

Your googles are ruined forever.

yamaha
yamaha SuperDork
1/4/13 3:53 p.m.
Conquest351 wrote:
Dear yamaha: You have been identified as having certain marine-biased proclivities based on your browsing history and search terms. Nice going fish berkeleyer. --the googles
I LOL'd.

I just saw this in the leaderboards........and COULDN'T stop laughing for close to a half hour. +1 sir, +1

mad_machine
mad_machine GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
1/4/13 4:49 p.m.

I +1ed as well:)

turboswede
turboswede GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
1/4/13 4:52 p.m.

Gah! Damnit Bobby!

mad_machine
mad_machine GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
1/10/13 11:38 p.m.
Dear yamaha: You have been identified as having certain marine-biased proclivities based on your browsing history and search terms. Nice going fish berkeleyer. --the googles It is close to taking the top spot.. we need more people to vote that post up
Lesley
Lesley PowerDork
1/10/13 11:56 p.m.

GPS makes me LOL til I snort.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
TGUP49dVB3iLeQf5W6ojkTTirjXP0WUSx4apW71nGAZJWWpr2k6T3HErVavu81My