SWMBO loved the berkeley at Lane

92dxman
92dxman SuperDork
2/26/16 1:02 p.m.

Isn't Sun Studios in Nashville?

whenry
whenry Reader
2/26/16 2:39 p.m.

As stated, do a pub crawl on Broadway. If nothing else, you will be entertained by people watching and you never know who you will see in the bars. After any big event downtown, they now just close Broadway and let the party take over. A great attitude towards drinking by the locals so long as you are on foot. Try the hot chicken at Hattie B's and the last time we were there, we ate at Batter'd and Fried Boston Seafood Pub for excellent fish and seafood far from the ocean. If you have the budget, spend a night at the Hermitage Hotel which is just a few blocks over from Broadway. Old school southern hotel but they did a great job on the renovations. Much better place than the Peabody but no ducks in the lobby.

Cotton
Cotton UberDork
2/29/16 11:05 a.m.

If you want to check out an old school 1/8 mile dragstip head to Music City Raceway. I used to run my bikes there and its a lot of fun. Sit on the bleachers to the right of the track, where the tower is, trust me on this one. If you end up going let me know and I might take my k1300s up for a few runs.

Hattie Bs is decent, but I guess I'm spoiled living here and there are better options imo.

Of course visit the Lane.

Frist museum has a nice Italian sports car exhibit starting soon.

For outdoors activities hiking at Radner lake and Montgomery bell, plus camping/kayaking on the buffalo river are a lot of fun.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
pCDj96aAf17vDo8bEwEotkLAO4dRCkTaozIOI4yY0h5uTQKSaIIAz4y0T55Nz50S