1 ... 5 6 7 8
1988RedT2
1988RedT2 MegaDork
1/29/20 8:20 a.m.

I've had women in the neighborhood whistle at me, and I'm pretty sure it's because I ride in Spandex.  Whatever, they can't have me.  This lean piece of man-meat is spoken for.

MrChaos
MrChaos GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
1/29/20 8:38 a.m.

Leggings are so comfortable. Alot of legging online stores have mens sizing guides.

I love wearing them around the house. And will wear them as an under layer if needed or just if I need to run out to the store, etc.

They do make mens specific ones, I think kapow is the big brand, they are a touch looser in the crotch, etc. But they are expensive compared to normal leggings.

I have 1 pair of the kapow mens specific ones, they are less "defined" in the junk region, thicker material, different cut, and will be more acceptable as pants since everything isnt explicitly on display.

Hungary Bill
Hungary Bill GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
1/29/20 8:40 a.m.

Cant say I've ever tried a pair  on, but my brother cant say enough about 'em. 

That being said.  Yoga pants, and other tight fitting/see through attire is the expected norm over here.  Summer time is a very very good time to visit Hungary if you were looking for a vacation spot with some scenery wink

Suprf1y
Suprf1y UltimaDork
1/29/20 11:44 a.m.

Last time I was there in the summer it ws 39 degrees.

Too hot for me if there isn't an ocean to jump into

Hungary Bill
Hungary Bill GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
1/29/20 12:01 p.m.

In reply to Suprf1y :

That's the surface temperature!  You gotta drop the elevation a bit and find some caves to go swim in wink

frenchyd
frenchyd PowerDork
1/29/20 12:57 p.m.

In reply to nderwater :

As a older guy I want My granddaughters wearing full length thick furry robes. Somehow they fail to take my advice just like Girls in my sister's day failed to listen to their grandparents. 
If you find yoga pants offensive  do not go to Europe and look at statues.  

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
1/29/20 1:19 p.m.

It's always legging season in Florida. If that much. 

Stampie
Stampie GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
1/29/20 1:47 p.m.

In reply to Mndsm :

nderwater
nderwater UltimaDork
1/29/20 2:17 p.m.
mazdeuce - Seth said:

I'm now firmly in the "men should be socially allowed to wear yoga pants/tights in public" camp. 

If this ever happens I'll make a killing selling eye-bleach

Carbon
Carbon UltraDork
1/29/20 2:32 p.m.

I'm still not sure what we're talking about here. Some more pictures might help to clarify? 

ultraclyde
ultraclyde PowerDork
1/29/20 2:56 p.m.

I'm pretty sure you don't want to see pictures on me in my cycling tights.

Ian F
Ian F MegaDork
1/29/20 3:00 p.m.

In reply to ultraclyde :

Fortunately, the only time I have to look at myself when riding is when my shadow is just right (wrong?).  It ain't pretty... 

mazdeuce - Seth
mazdeuce - Seth Mod Squad
1/29/20 7:22 p.m.

I don't know if I have enough ego to say I looked good, but I didn't expect that much backlash. Do I need to trim down? Bulk up? More squats? I may threaten to wear tights to the Challenge next fall just to make Stampie nervous. laugh

Daylan C
Daylan C PowerDork
1/29/20 8:33 p.m.

This thread got canoe zombied twice. Probably happened before but it's the first I've observed. The first few and last few pages were an interesting read on my lunch break.

Professor_Brap (Forum Supporter)
Professor_Brap (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
2/17/21 7:23 p.m.

I mean I wear lined leggings because outside work in the winter and I have nice legs. 

Brotus7
Brotus7 Dork
2/17/21 8:05 p.m.
HemmyngsKylee said:

Leggings for pregnant women are really comfy:)

Ever consider wearing leggings in a canoe?

759NRNG (Forum Partidario)
759NRNG (Forum Partidario) UberDork
2/17/21 8:46 p.m.
Brotus7 said:
HemmyngsKylee said:

Leggings for pregnant women are really comfy:)

Ever consider wearing leggings in a canoe?

SET THE HOOK GET THE NET!!!!!......QUICK!!!!!

Gary
Gary UltraDork
2/17/21 8:56 p.m.

No, I really like this thread. Can we please go back to 2014?

Mr_Asa
Mr_Asa GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
2/17/21 9:27 p.m.

I'm always amused when this thread comes up.

#favoritethreadonGRM

Beer Baron
Beer Baron MegaDork
2/18/21 6:07 a.m.
MrChaos said:

Leggings are so comfortable. Alot of legging online stores have mens sizing guides.

I love wearing them around the house. And will wear them as an under layer if needed or just if I need to run out to the store, etc.

They do make mens specific ones, I think kapow is the big brand, they are a touch looser in the crotch, etc. But they are expensive compared to normal leggings.

I have 1 pair of the kapow mens specific ones, they are less "defined" in the junk region, thicker material, different cut, and will be more acceptable as pants since everything isnt explicitly on display.

Might have to look these up. How do they compare to track pants for comfort? With lockdown and weight lifting, I've become more and more a fan of track pants and sweat pants.

Vajingo
Vajingo Reader
2/18/21 3:29 p.m.
Appleseed said:

I remember the Spandex craze of the mid-late 80s. Nothing new here.

Except the ladies we got these days actually fill these stretchy pants out. 80's ladies built like an ironing board. Girls today are healthy. 

dxman92
dxman92 Dork
2/18/21 11:18 p.m.

Tights are not pants.

03Panther
03Panther SuperDork
2/18/21 11:41 p.m.
Vajingo said:
Appleseed said:

Except the ladies we got these days actually fill these stretchy pants out. 80's ladies built like an ironing board. Girls today are healthy. 

Not everyone thinks muffin tops are sexy.

Too many today forget that spandex is a privlidge, not a right surprise

AaronT
AaronT Reader
2/19/21 8:09 a.m.
Vajingo said:
Appleseed said:

I hear that is referred to as being thicc with two c's. The c instead of k means it's good.

1 ... 5 6 7 8

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
GksPeUOt8oTUeMAxQyB3sh4mekEsnK7tceL9govbV1I7ZpGVqo47BMvzAb1i2KNr