1 2 3
Wally
Wally GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
11/18/10 6:25 a.m.

http://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/e6vi0/a_relative_of_a_close_friend_helped_a_school/

A relative of a close friend helped a school bully drink piss, and now the family is suing. Is he liable? (self.AskReddit) submitted 2 days ago by smellslikeurine background: Relative of a close friend (we'll call him Todd) carried mountain dew in his backpack to school every day. For a few weeks, this bully ("Brian") would go in his bag, say berkeley you, and drink the mountain dew.

Fed up with this and being a cunning lad, last Tuesday Todd drinks the mountain dew before class, and pisses in the bottle. Brian drank the piss, shat brix, and Todd emerged the victor that day.

Now, Brian's family is threating to sue, claiming Todd endangered Brian's health. Todd's family is apparently E36 M3ting and scrambling to collect character references for Todd from teachers, letters from doctors saying urine isn't harmful, and generally thinking their son is a psycho.

I applaud Todd and think that he should walk into court holding a bottle of piss, it's freedom of expression, some people like piss filled bottles, but IANAL.

Edit The school became aware of the incident when it happened. I believe Todd was suspended for a short period of time. The principal is actually instructing Brian's parents to press charges because the school doesn't want to get further involved

Jay
Jay Dork
11/18/10 6:36 a.m.

The "health risks" involved in drinking piss are pretty much zero. Urine is about as sterile as a body fluid can get. Actually it's probably better for you than drinking Mountain Dew.

914Driver
914Driver SuperDork
11/18/10 6:53 a.m.

Maybe Brian is Indian.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urine_therapy

Woody
Woody GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
11/18/10 6:57 a.m.

Had "Brian" actually purchased a sealed bottle of Mountain Dew from a retailer, he would have a reasonable expectation that the contents he would consume would, in fact, be Mountain Dew.

Having stolen a previously opened container, he should have exercised a little more caution before dumping the mystery fluid into his gullet.

It is possible that the urine could actually be better for him than the Mountain Dew.

GregTivo
GregTivo HalfDork
11/18/10 6:57 a.m.

Endangered the bully's health, psshah. That's what the bully deserves. its not like Todd "offered" him the drink. If I were the judge, I'd throw it out and charge the bully's parents lots of "court costs" for wasting my time.

Whatever happened to "teaching the kid a lesson"?

Giant Purple Snorklewacker
Giant Purple Snorklewacker SuperDork
11/18/10 7:24 a.m.

I would fall back to the story that I brought some piss to school to drink for my own gratification that son of a bitch pushed me down and drank it. Piss or Dew... still stealing.

GregTivo
GregTivo HalfDork
11/18/10 7:40 a.m.
Giant Purple Snorklewacker wrote: I would fall back to the story that I brought some piss to school to drink for my own gratification that son of a bitch pushed me down and drank it. Piss or Dew... still stealing.

easier to say it was a science experiment to see if there was any difference between mountain dew and mountain dew piss. I believe the conclusion is there is a slight saltiness added.

alex
alex SuperDork
11/18/10 7:45 a.m.

The lesson Brian's getting from his family is appalling.

I never had much trouble with bullying. I was a dork but I was big, so I generally got left alone. My sister dealt with some male bullying in grade school - fairly innocuous stuff, probably because the male bully liked her but was too young/dumb to know how to express it. After about a full school year of this, she got fed up one day and socked him in the nose, drew blood and everything, in the middle of the playground. Bully was mortified, she was shaken up, and the teacher called home to say, 'Katie stood up for herself today, and we're glad she did.' And she never had a problem with bullying after that.

Wally
Wally GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
11/18/10 8:09 a.m.
GregTivo wrote:
Giant Purple Snorklewacker wrote: I would fall back to the story that I brought some piss to school to drink for my own gratification that son of a bitch pushed me down and drank it. Piss or Dew... still stealing.
easier to say it was a science experiment to see if there was any difference between mountain dew and mountain dew piss. I believe the conclusion is there is a slight saltiness added.

It could probably pass for modern art

carguy123
carguy123 SuperDork
11/18/10 9:11 a.m.

Honestly? He drank a whole bottle of piss? I'm not buying it. He took a swallow of piss and then beat the piss out of the guy who had the bottle, but he didn't drink it. There's no way.

mtn
mtn SuperDork
11/18/10 9:17 a.m.

Todd=my hero

Brian and his family=weenies

hotrodlarry
hotrodlarry Reader
11/18/10 9:41 a.m.
mtn wrote: Todd=my hero Brian and his family=weenies

agreed

The poster formally known as 96DXCivic
The poster formally known as 96DXCivic SuperDork
11/18/10 9:51 a.m.
hotrodlarry wrote:
mtn wrote: Todd=my hero Brian and his family=weenies
agreed

+1

Osterkraut
Osterkraut Dork
11/18/10 9:51 a.m.

Parent of Month for giving a kid Mountain Dew every day for at least a few weeks.

Mmmm... Diabeetus.

mrhappy
mrhappy Reader
11/18/10 9:54 a.m.
Osterkraut wrote: Parent of Month for giving a kid Mountain Dew every day for at least a few weeks. Mmmm... Diabeetus.

So your saying the bully helped him by stealing it from him everyday?

mndsm
mndsm Dork
11/18/10 9:57 a.m.

Well- the kid probably was less prone to diabeetus cat because Brian had been horkin' all his sodas for that time..... Brian on the other hand....

Osterkraut
Osterkraut Dork
11/18/10 9:58 a.m.
mrhappy wrote:
Osterkraut wrote: Parent of Month for giving a kid Mountain Dew every day for at least a few weeks. Mmmm... Diabeetus.
So your saying the bully helped him by stealing it from him everyday?

Bully made him healthier AND taught him to stand up for himself. Kid should get a medal!

pinchvalve
pinchvalve GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
11/18/10 10:04 a.m.

There was an episode of CSI where people where women were drinking their own pee for beauty reasons, and I saw it on an episode of Taboo once, so people do drink it by choice. The bully got what he deserved. Had the kid used acid or poison, then maybe there would be an issue, but it was perfectly safe. Just disgusting.

fast_eddie_72
fast_eddie_72 Reader
11/18/10 10:16 a.m.

Speaking as someone who had an indescribably bad High School experience for reasons that became clear only later in life, I take some small joy in reading about what "Todd" did. I find it difficult to believe he could be in any legal trouble unless there is more to the story than is being related here. Honestly, I don't care if there is. Good for him.

neon4891
neon4891 SuperDork
11/18/10 10:35 a.m.

If the school is telling the Bully's family to sue, Todd's family could easily counter sue both the school and the Bully. And that is advice from someone(not me) who has been involved in legal action against a school district.

M2Pilot
M2Pilot Reader
11/18/10 10:39 a.m.

It's a shame "Brian" wasn't stealing Todd's Baby Ruth candy bar.

oldsaw
oldsaw SuperDork
11/18/10 10:53 a.m.
M2Pilot wrote: It's a shame "Brian" wasn't stealing Todd's Baby Ruth candy bar.

I see what you did there.

Chebbie_SB
Chebbie_SB HalfDork
11/18/10 11:04 a.m.
M2Pilot wrote: It's a shame "Brian" wasn't stealing Todd's Baby Ruth candy bar.

Oooof ! that almost cost me a keyboard !

Brian should be glad it wasn't a "Mochafrappuchino" !!

Cheb

mndsm
mndsm Dork
11/18/10 11:10 a.m.

EWWWWWWWWWWWW.

Cone_Junky
Cone_Junky Reader
11/18/10 11:13 a.m.

Think that is bad, read this- http://www.bikeradar.com/news/article/driver-convicted-of-killing-child-sues-victims-parents--28447

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
uGrOn8H7Sr4TOI1to2sm402Sp4vQDGn8G8n8wnPGGKVXaWyqufppfRrs2tVM27s7