1 2 3 ... 5
KatieSuddard
KatieSuddard DaughterDork
7/1/14 2:14 p.m.

What are some things you've said/done that came across completely wrong in the worst sort of way?

z31maniac
z31maniac UltimaDork
7/1/14 2:19 p.m.

Basically everything.

mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
7/1/14 2:19 p.m.

Back in my early 20s I met a girl that I liked, and she reciprocated. I told her once as a joke " you better call me or I'll stalk you" turns out she'd had a legitimate stalker in the past. She never called.

nicksta43
nicksta43 UberDork
7/1/14 2:24 p.m.

Everything I ever said to any female while in high school.

SyntheticBlinkerFluid
SyntheticBlinkerFluid PowerDork
7/1/14 2:36 p.m.
nicksta43 wrote: Everything I ever said to any female while in high school.

This.

PHeller
PHeller PowerDork
7/1/14 2:40 p.m.

Telling folks they should probably shut their blinds.

KatieSuddard
7/1/14 2:44 p.m.

I was playing with photoshop and making pictures look antique for a friend's short story. Well, my best friend had this Riddler (the Batman villain) costume and I knew it would look cool in black and white and actually look antique. So I found a picture of him in it on his FB to use. Upon seeing the finished product, he seemed kinda confused as to how I got a picture of him and kinda scared when I explained.

914Driver
914Driver MegaDork
7/1/14 2:47 p.m.

Never be photographed in anything you wouldn't want your Grandmother or your FUTURE EMPLOYER see you in.

(caps are for young people being silly on FBook)

turboswede
turboswede GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
7/1/14 2:48 p.m.
mndsm wrote: Back in my early 20s I met a girl that I liked, and she reciprocated. I told her once as a joke " you better call me or I'll stalk you" turns out she'd had a legitimate stalker in the past. She never called.

And did you stalk her?

Swank Force One
Swank Force One MegaDork
7/1/14 2:48 p.m.
914Driver wrote: Never be photographed in anything you wouldn't want your Grandmother or your FUTURE EMPLOYER see you in. (caps are for young people being silly on FBook)

Solution: Always be photographed nekkid.

Matt B
Matt B SuperDork
7/1/14 2:49 p.m.

Apparently he is confused about the nature of social media. Next he'll be surprised FB owns his data and conducts psycho/sociological experiments on him.

Giant Purple Snorklewacker
Giant Purple Snorklewacker MegaDork
7/1/14 2:52 p.m.

There is nothing sweeter than the awkward silence that follows a solidly delivered borderline creepy WTF!? statement. I aspire to be Ricky Gervais's character in everything he has ever been in.

JG Pasterjak
JG Pasterjak Production/Art Director
7/1/14 2:53 p.m.

I feel creepy every time I come in your office and ask you if you have any candy. Shouldn't it be the other way around?

Swank Force One
Swank Force One MegaDork
7/1/14 2:55 p.m.
JG Pasterjak wrote: I feel creepy every time I come in your office and ask you if you have any candy. Shouldn't it be the other way around?

Inb4 "JG has moved to greener pastures" thread.

KatieSuddard
7/1/14 2:56 p.m.

In reply to JG Pasterjak: Lol, go get some candy from Margie. She has Werther's hard candies.

z31maniac
z31maniac UltimaDork
7/1/14 3:02 p.m.
KatieSuddard wrote: hard

I'm a child.

ryanty22
ryanty22 HalfDork
7/1/14 3:03 p.m.
Matt B wrote: Apparently he is confused about the nature of social media. Next he'll be surprised FB owns his data and conducts psycho/sociological experiments on him.

They do that though dont they?

ryanty22
ryanty22 HalfDork
7/1/14 3:04 p.m.
JG Pasterjak wrote: I feel creepy every time I come in your office and ask you if you have any candy. Shouldn't it be the other way around?

LMAO

PHeller
PHeller PowerDork
7/1/14 3:23 p.m.
KatieSuddard wrote: In reply to JG Pasterjak: Lol, go get some candy from Margie. She has Werther's hard candies.

Totally gonna do that next time im in Florida.

Curmudgeon
Curmudgeon MegaDork
7/1/14 3:48 p.m.

There ain't enough bandwidth to cover my past social awkwardness.

Zomby Woof
Zomby Woof PowerDork
7/1/14 3:53 p.m.

Most of the stuff I post on here, hence the sig.

ryanty22
ryanty22 HalfDork
7/1/14 3:54 p.m.

My social awkwardness doesn't come into play very much, people take one look at me and think I am a big mean bastard and pretty much avoid me. I dont understand it, no piercings, tattoos or anything like that other than a couple of scars on my shaved head.

Bobzilla
Bobzilla PowerDork
7/1/14 3:55 p.m.

I'm no sure I've ever STOPPED being socially awkward to be honest. I still say/do stupid E36 M3 that I sit there and gp "did I really just say that?"

turboswede
turboswede GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
7/1/14 4:12 p.m.
Bobzilla wrote: I'm no sure I've ever STOPPED being socially awkward to be honest. I still say/do stupid E36 M3 that I sit there and gp "did I really just say that?"

Yeah. Yeah you did.

DrBoost
DrBoost UltimaDork
7/1/14 4:36 p.m.

When I hug just about any woman, as I hug her tight I say "you smell different when you're awake".
They take it the wrong way EVERY TIME!!

1 2 3 ... 5

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
f5jPJqBDPhvMYyP0gyurpo7VJyhvd5xp2cKPzcdvx5lF3XjFWDdDPnruiG9PL1SR