1 ... 11 12 13
GlennS
GlennS HalfDork
7/21/08 11:39 a.m.
Salanis wrote: No, he's a gay muslim racist extra-terrestrial. They had to forge the birth certificate when he was sent her from the planet Zargon to form part of the first wave of infiltration.

Glad we got that cleared up

Salanis
Salanis Dork
7/21/08 11:45 a.m.
GlennS wrote: Glad we got that cleared up

Yeah, but you need to really dig for the truly reputable sources. Only the Pakistani media is reporting all the truth of this.

ignorant
ignorant SuperDork
7/21/08 11:54 a.m.

The Pakistani's are not nearly as reliable as the Turkmen...

Everyone knows that Turkmenistan has the most credible unbiased news sources..

Salanis
Salanis Dork
7/21/08 11:58 a.m.

Ah, that would explain the greater detail from the Turkmeni reports. The Pakistanis are only reporting that he's an alien, the Turkmeni reports include the crucial detail that he's actually Xenu.

Wall-e
Wall-e GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
7/21/08 12:05 p.m.

Does Hillary win by default since Obama's Kenyan and McCain is Panamanian? And if Obama really is Kenyan why hasn't he won a marathon?

SVreX
SVreX SuperDork
7/27/08 11:59 a.m.

I know there has been some discussion here about the practical limitations of the Presidency, that the limits his (or her) role is to be a mouthpiece, that he doesn't really DO that much, and that it is important to be a charismatic and inspirational speaker.

Consider...

If John Kerry had won the state of Ohio, Hillary Clinton would likely be 3 years into her lifetime appointment as Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States of America.

...just a thought.

aeronca65t
aeronca65t Reader
7/27/08 3:43 p.m.

For all you conspiracy types on the right.....have you even read the Cliff's Notes on The Manchurian Candidate?

SVreX wrote: Consider... If John Kerry had won the state of Ohio, Hillary Clinton would likely be 3 years into her lifetime appointment as Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States of America. ...just a thought.

Yes. Another lost opportunities to make this country better. Instead, we get Stepin Fetchit + Dumb and Dumber.

What's really interesting is old T. Boone waking up finally. It's weird that he funded the SwiftBoat Vetrans For Lies and Distortion and now he wants Gore to run our Energy Dept. Too bad he didn't wake up sooner, but I guess he finally got the message......

SVreX
SVreX SuperDork
7/27/08 5:44 p.m.

Are you calling me part of a vast right wing conspiracy??

Riotous.

aeronca65t
aeronca65t Reader
7/27/08 6:41 p.m.
SVreX wrote: Are you calling me part of a vast right wing conspiracy?? Riotous.

Nope.

Only if you're one of the conspiracy types on the right. See, the trick here is you've got to actually read the word-parts. As is painfully obvious, there are plenty of conspiracy types on the left too.

Riotous Back At Ya.

SVreX
SVreX SuperDork
7/27/08 8:35 p.m.

Huh??

Both our posts said the right. Which of us wasn't reading the word-parts?

Never mind.

oldsaw
oldsaw New Reader
7/27/08 8:59 p.m.
SVreX wrote: Huh?? Both our posts said the right. Which of us wasn't reading the word-parts? Never mind.

Read this and discuss what's "right" or wrong: http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/comment/columnists/gerard_baker/article4392846.ece

Aside from skillfully scripted and delivered rhetoric, Obama is just another politician preying on voters who pray for divine intervention.

As if one "entity" wasn't enough?

aeronca65t
aeronca65t Reader
7/28/08 6:50 a.m.
SVreX wrote: Huh?? Both our posts said the right. Which of us wasn't reading the word-parts? Never mind.

Are you assuming everyone on the right is a member of a conspiracy?

I'm not.

You're right. Never mind.

bluej
bluej GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
3/8/10 1:44 p.m.

never mind is right.

mtn
mtn SuperDork
3/8/10 2:21 p.m.

Holy undead thread Batman!

donalson
donalson SuperDork
3/8/10 2:23 p.m.
mtn wrote: Holy undead thread Batman!

+1...

ignorant
ignorant SuperDork
3/8/10 5:40 p.m.

Wtf...

Ok so here's a fun game. Go back through this thread and find out how many things that Dr. hess said was going to happen that actually happened.. Cause this is going the be the "next war"

aircooled
aircooled SuperDork
3/8/10 6:09 p.m.

Hell, I will do you one better. I will predict that the next President, without even knowing who that person is will:

-Promise things that they either cannot get done, or have no intention of ever doing -Will have a low approval rating during his/her first year

Guess how I know this...

GlennS
GlennS Dork
3/8/10 6:44 p.m.
aircooled wrote: Hell, I will do you one better. I will predict that the next President, without even knowing who that person is will: -Promise things that they either cannot get done, or have no intention of ever doing -Will have a low approval rating during his/her first year Guess how I know this...

Magic!

Toyman01
Toyman01 GRM+ Memberand Dork
3/8/10 7:30 p.m.
GlennS wrote:
aircooled wrote: Hell, I will do you one better. I will predict that the next President, without even knowing who that person is will: -Promise things that they either cannot get done, or have no intention of ever doing -Will have a low approval rating during his/her first year Guess how I know this...
Magic!

I was going to say tea leaves.

SVreX
SVreX SuperDork
3/8/10 10:58 p.m.

Oh dear Lord...

It's weird seeing my younger self re-appear.

Jensenman
Jensenman SuperDork
3/9/10 10:47 a.m.
Toyman01 wrote:
GlennS wrote:
Magic!
I was going to say tea leaves.

Nope, not tea leaves. Go with the entrails of a goat. Works every time.

poopshovel
poopshovel SuperDork
3/9/10 11:25 a.m.

END THIS WAR!!!

Dr. Hess
Dr. Hess SuperDork
3/9/10 12:12 p.m.

And you get a BBQ afterwards, JM.

1 ... 11 12 13

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
LD8mSTHJwe2inS0Xfh7Alx91wwECcnsskGxc8tP3KTEEFlUDwa7RwB2xUpSURFRj