1 2
Xceler8x
Xceler8x GRM+ Memberand Dork
7/10/09 1:39 p.m.
pinchvalve wrote: Perhaps he has a shoe fetish?

Most foot guys I know could care less about flats. If she were in ankle breaking heels I'd give that theory more weight.

MCarp22
MCarp22 Reader
7/10/09 1:41 p.m.
Xceler8x wrote: I liked the story better when he was checking out some fine young lady walking by. That's change I can believe in.

Approves!

carguy123
carguy123 Dork
7/10/09 1:51 p.m.

Kennedy, Clinton and now Obama. Ya just can't get them dems to think about anything but bootie.

NYG95GA
NYG95GA SuperDork
7/10/09 2:00 p.m.

As a rule, polititians and people in positions of power tend to have large egos. This also leads to a larger than average libido. It's human nature, and unlikely to change, since men have a biological imperitive to spread their seed.

Frankly, it makes him seem more human and approachable to me; I'd have looked, too.

GameboyRMH
GameboyRMH GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
7/10/09 2:05 p.m.

LOL Busted! And he would have gotten away with it too if it weren't for those meddling photographers!

RexSeven
RexSeven HalfDork
7/10/09 3:27 p.m.
carguy123 wrote: Kennedy, Clinton and now Obama. Ya just can't get them dems to think about anything but bootie.

Ahem...

Anyways, the Fark thread for this picture is freakin' hilarious, once you get past the partisan bickering (and there is a LOT of that):

Farker Elzar said: Oh my God, Nicolas! Look at her butt! It is so big....
Farker Cyberluddite said: Oh, now that is excellent. Whichever news photographer shot that ought to be nominated for a Pulitzer.
Farker WTFDYW said: He's got some splainin to do to Mabama /she seems to be the jealous type //he's cut off

Jensenman
Jensenman SuperDork
7/10/09 3:39 p.m.

Well, at least he's got taste. I bet there will be a definite chill in the air at the Obama household for a while. Reckon Michelle's a better aim with a lamp than Hillary was?

Mental
Mental SuperDork
7/10/09 4:27 p.m.

First this one, then that one...

I did not vote for him, but I gotta say, I am liking him more and more.

mel_horn
mel_horn HalfDork
7/10/09 4:59 p.m.

Kinda like he wasn't really bowing to the King of Saudi Arabia, either...

oldsaw
oldsaw Reader
7/10/09 5:02 p.m.
mel_horn wrote: Kinda like he wasn't really bowing to the King of Saudi Arabia, either...

"What you talkin bout Willis?"

Wally
Wally GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
7/11/09 8:50 a.m.
Barry O said: Why don't we go back to my place

Ian F
Ian F HalfDork
7/13/09 2:39 p.m.

In all seriousness, it's not the politicians do something like this, but how they react to it.

If when questioned he just smiles, shrugs and says, "Hey. She's a good looking girl!" everyone will laugh, the conservatives will whine, he'll take his lumps and it goes away... things go fubar when they try to deny it ...

MitchellC
MitchellC HalfDork
7/13/09 3:36 p.m.

Reminds me of the time I was checking someone out on the bus, and I was so obvious that another girl caught me in the act. The only thing I could do was wink and smile.

Jensenman
Jensenman SuperDork
7/13/09 3:47 p.m.

Thw wife busted me at a hockey game one night. Guess I'm not as cool and discreet as I thought I was.

Mental
Mental SuperDork
7/13/09 3:55 p.m.
Ian F wrote: In all seriousness, it's not the politicians do something like this, but how they react to it. If when questioned he just smiles, shrugs and says, "Hey. She's a good looking girl!" everyone will laugh, the conservatives will whine, he'll take his lumps and it goes away... things go fubar when they try to deny it ...

Exactly. I don't agree with a lot of polcies he has, but I really like that he doesn't get wound up about this stuff. He may not do what i would do, but it does make me feel like he is at least busy working.

oldsaw
oldsaw Reader
7/13/09 4:15 p.m.
Mental wrote:
Ian F wrote: In all seriousness, it's not the politicians do something like this, but how they react to it. If when questioned he just smiles, shrugs and says, "Hey. She's a good looking girl!" everyone will laugh, the conservatives will whine, he'll take his lumps and it goes away... things go fubar when they try to deny it ...
Exactly. I don't agree with a lot of polcies he has, but I really like that he doesn't get wound up about this stuff. He may not do what i would do, but it does make me feel like he is at least busy working.

It's not his reaction that counts; it's Michelle's.

Osterkraut
Osterkraut Dork
7/13/09 5:05 p.m.
MitchellC wrote: Reminds me of the time I was checking someone out on the bus, and I was so obvious that another girl caught me in the act. The only thing I could do was wink and smile.

Sunglasses, my friend.

Oh how I miss the Gainesville buses...

Wally
Wally GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
7/13/09 8:35 p.m.
Osterkraut wrote:
MitchellC wrote: Reminds me of the time I was checking someone out on the bus, and I was so obvious that another girl caught me in the act. The only thing I could do was wink and smile.
Sunglasses, my friend. Oh how I miss the Gainesville buses...

Or mirrors. None of the ones on the inside are pointed where they "Should" be

MitchellC
MitchellC HalfDork
7/13/09 10:36 p.m.
Osterkraut wrote: Sunglasses, my friend. Oh how I miss the Gainesville buses...

I once saw a guy put on his sunglasses and immediately put on a smile.

Here's a tip: Make sure that the sunglasses are dark enough that everyone else can't see where you're looking.

Osterkraut
Osterkraut Dork
7/13/09 10:43 p.m.
MitchellC wrote:
Osterkraut wrote: Sunglasses, my friend. Oh how I miss the Gainesville buses...
I once saw a guy put on his sunglasses and immediately put on a smile. Here's a tip: Make sure that the sunglasses are dark enough that everyone else can't see where you're looking.

That's the first thing I look for in a good pair of specs, broseph!

Lesley
Lesley SuperDork
7/14/09 12:27 a.m.

That's priceless, love it!!

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
OiVRv0JsB5SJc5XoNeccLiQtMAr8x2cz0hLQ3lu37Cv8VPGjnm72BcvXGtScf6EG