Duke
Duke MegaDork
1/21/20 4:25 p.m.

Hey, yall, my google fu is failing so I'm turning to you folks for input.  This place really does know everything.

I'm looking to open an online storefront for our car club.  Someplace where I can give a link to our members and they can go online and order stuff with our logo on it.

I'm not really interested in inventorying items to sell - I'm more looking for an on-demand service where we can set up our online presence, upload our logo files, and people can order shirts or hats or whatever.  I'm OK with having a limited selection of items, or not.  Then the club gets a small cut of each sale.

So far all I've found is this place:  https://www.logosoftwear.com/

Anybody have experience or suggestions?  Thanks!

Karacticus
Karacticus GRM+ Memberand Dork
1/21/20 4:28 p.m.

My recollection is that, at least for clothing type items, Lands' End can do a pretty decent job of this.

https://business.landsend.com/

Mr_Asa
Mr_Asa GRM+ Memberand Reader
1/21/20 4:36 p.m.

Another forum I'm on uses Teespring.com  not sure if that is exactly what you're looking for, though.

Keith Tanner
Keith Tanner GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
1/21/20 4:38 p.m.

I've used Spreadshirt in the past and been happy, especially if you design for a vinyl design instead of a digital print. I believe I've used Zazzle as well in the past, but I have more experience with Spreadshirt.

RevRico
RevRico GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
1/21/20 4:39 p.m.

Shopify with a print on demand service like spreadshirts?

rob_lewis
rob_lewis UltraDork
1/21/20 4:39 p.m.

Can't you also do it with CafePress?

-Rob

Mazen
Mazen New Reader
2/24/20 1:26 a.m.

i am  looking to open an online storefront for my  car club

any suggestion, thanks 

Keith Tanner
Keith Tanner GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
2/24/20 9:21 a.m.

I suggest you start at the beginning of this conversation! That's exactly what we were discussing.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
Rciq0Xl1MWVgCaIqqjIlQz82mC64g7CRronF0WLhTkAMfHUi5tMauOxe9LPYQP0n