leojasper
leojasper
3/20/11 11:07 a.m.

I'm Leo Jasper a art designer from Adelaide Australia so therefore seeking up a part-time representative in the states to

assist me with my Europe based clients and by so doing gets 10% per client handled like i said i normally do sell my

collection of paintings both within & Outside Australia.. but do have most orders from the Europe. But the fact remains that

i mostly face difficulties when receiving payment from some clients in the states, due to the fact that they Often insist on

US certified form of payment...Such AS CASHIER CHE QUES US POSTAL MONEY ORDERS, for there payment method...and cashing such

payment here. requires a long term deposit of 4-8weeks which is a long time to wait till So in other words, i decided to

recruit a part-time representative in the states to help assist me in handling payment from my Clients in the states and by

so doing gets 10% commission fee per client handled.

This is how it works.......I will be instructing my clients in the states to have their payment made out to you, which will

be delivered to your mailing address via FedEx, DHL, UPS or Postal Mail and upon receive of the payment...You'll then

proceed to your bank to cash the payment and should in case the bank requested you to deposit the payment...then Kindly do

that and i sure believe doing that shouldn't excess 1-3 days at least and immediately the funds are available...You then

deduct your 10% commission fee as promised and will later instruct you on how to go about wiring the rest funds via Western

Union.

So do you have YIM...I mean Yahoo Screen-name?

Anyway mine is leojasper32 Contact email leojasper32@yahoo.com

Leo Jasper.

Toyman01
Toyman01 GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
3/20/11 11:09 a.m.

Anyone paddled a canoe lately. This one is looking to take you for a ride.

mndsm
mndsm SuperDork
3/20/11 11:34 a.m.

That is a pretty long canoe.

JoeyM
JoeyM SuperDork
3/20/11 11:36 a.m.

I was kayaking yesterday....canoes are not as much fun

Lesley
Lesley SuperDork
3/20/11 5:37 p.m.

He should put some of that 10% towards some punctuation.

fasted58
fasted58 New Reader
3/20/11 5:42 p.m.

I'm adding Leo to my list of Nigerian banker friends.

914Driver
914Driver SuperDork
3/20/11 5:46 p.m.

Australian Nigerians? Nice Leo.

JoeyM
JoeyM SuperDork
3/20/11 5:49 p.m.

Before

After

killerkane
killerkane Reader
3/20/11 7:06 p.m.

All respectable businessmen use Yahoo IM, right?

townsend7
townsend7 Reader
3/20/11 7:48 p.m.
leojasper wrote: I'm Leo Jasper a art designer from Adelaide Australia

So the double spacing is some fancy art thing I don't understand?

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
7HVO41tJxvqinkoR38UYCoMADU98y1G4L8Gv5JrTKYIiWV7BClTJEvhqi41mISdV