1 2
pinchvalve
pinchvalve GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
9/16/13 9:05 a.m.

Avoid the showers, and get Peach Ice Cream from the Creamery. Park in Harrisburg, that's as close as you can get to the stadium on game day from what I hear.

DirtyBird222
DirtyBird222 UltraDork
9/16/13 5:14 p.m.
Chris_V wrote: Good you had a fun time there. I went up there last year for the PSU vs Navy game. My wife's nephew has season passes (he lives about 5 miles from the stadium) and tailgates there every year. My wife's a Navy fan (our kid is in the Navy as a nuke on a fast attack sub) so we were rooting for Navy, sitting smack in the middle of PSU territory as guests of her nephew. But all the fans were actually quite nice to us (and to the visiting team). But, there was a lot of military appreciation going on AND PSU kicked Navy's butts 34-7, so maybe that had something to do with it... Did you get to park close? We had to park a ways a way and walk to the venue (got there early to tailgate with her nephew's friends).

I'd say we parked a little less than a 1/2 mile away from the stadium. Took us all of 5 minutes to walk there.

Like right in this area but holy sheet. $40 to park there. I was like "my tickets were cheaper than that....military discount?" response: NO $40 or turn around.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
1J0RClRHDjCa8bDQKhpU2sX4s4p6hIrQW8yRQ38TzM72B6k2TZ8O3fk8PqwrsJjF