1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21
EvanB
EvanB GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
8/22/21 3:05 p.m.

In reply to John Welsh :

It's pretty much just a more useful STI. 

vwcorvette (Forum Supporter)
vwcorvette (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
8/22/21 8:05 p.m.

Now with brakes done, front and rear, plus Quasars!

Alignment done while on the trailer. I used a bubble level app to get the trailer level. Borrowed a friend's toe plates and camber tool. Done.

birdmayne
birdmayne GRM+ Memberand New Reader
8/22/21 10:33 p.m.

5 minutes of ownership, about to receive my first offer to sell it. Hadn't even stepped out of my truck before a random guy was asking me how much.

Claff
Claff Reader
8/23/21 8:15 p.m.

Forgot about this one from June 2020, when I was drafted by a buddy to take his VW restomod project to the paint shop. I wasn't thrilled with it being on his homemade cart and not really having any good way of strapping it down, but luckily it was only about a ten minute tow. I considered myself lucky to not be in town when the paint was done and it needed to come back home.

Pete. (l33t FS)
Pete. (l33t FS) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
8/23/21 8:25 p.m.
EvanB said:

Just what I needed, another car.

Oh boy.  Auto or manual?  (There are no wrong answers to this question)

Were you the person sending me picture texts on Sunday morning?  My phone isn't getting those, all I get is error messages and I can't see who sent me a picture text until after I receive it.

(also, I'm pretty sure it is a truck, but it's been forever since I've been in an older Forester to remember what its tag says)

ScrapRacing
ScrapRacing New Reader
9/5/21 8:24 a.m.

A few weeks late, but a picture of my latest project coming home after purchase via the forum.  The wide angle makes the tow rig look more squatted than it was, and it's got a LOT of spare parts back there!

chandler
chandler UltimaDork
9/5/21 9:16 a.m.

preach (fs)
preach (fs) GRM+ Memberand Dork
9/5/21 2:25 p.m.

In reply to chandler :

I see Stampie's ex-Eclat.

Turbine
Turbine GRM+ Memberand Reader
9/5/21 9:42 p.m.

Some action shots from over the weekend! Picked up this 91 Audi 200 20v

NOHOME
NOHOME MegaDork
9/5/21 11:10 p.m.

chandler
chandler UltimaDork
9/6/21 8:38 a.m.
NOHOME said:

Hnnng, that dodge! 

jr02518
jr02518 HalfDork
9/6/21 10:49 a.m.

Loading inside is an extravagance, knowing that I will loading in the sun, that's racing!  Getting on and off the trailer is facilitated by the stagger of the street tires.

The front of the trailer has a reinforcement of steel added to the aluminum.  I never have to worry about tongue weight on an empty trailer.

johndej
johndej Dork
9/7/21 2:43 p.m.

Not mine but spotted this on the way into work this morning. Hope it's someone here.

a_florida_man
a_florida_man GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
9/13/21 1:12 a.m.

2008 Mini Cooper S  - Might be at the challenge if I get lucky on the engine repair.... Starting Budget @ $900 so there's a good chance. 

newrider3
newrider3 HalfDork
9/21/21 8:28 a.m.

So I cheated and paid the man to tow it, but at least he had to eat the cost of all the soiled underwear it probably took to get that up windy mountain roads in the dark.

AAZCD (Forum Supporter)
AAZCD (Forum Supporter) Dork
9/25/21 4:28 p.m.

Tomato Soup.

Stampie
Stampie GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
9/25/21 5:20 p.m.

In reply to AAZCD (Forum Supporter) :

I love that color. 

RX Reven'
RX Reven' GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
10/11/21 1:53 p.m.

Forgive me for stretching the definition of trailer to the top deck of a Navy transport ship...

San Pedro harbor, Saturday October 9th...I could explain how I got it there but aren't some things better left an enigma. 

TurnerX19
TurnerX19 UltraDork
10/11/21 6:01 p.m.

In reply to RX Reven' :

Why isn't it tied down? Be a shame if it rolled overboardsurprise

Tiger64
Tiger64 New Reader
10/14/21 8:40 p.m.

In reply to Claff :

Here are some shots of the car all done. It was great to show it to your dad at the Hemmings Cruise-in after it was finished.  He couldn't believe it was the same car.  Tiger64

chandler
chandler UltimaDork
10/16/21 8:35 p.m.

engine fire in 1988, it was put on this trailer in Chicago and left the garage today to come home with me

and back in the warehouse

newrider3
newrider3 HalfDork
10/20/21 8:57 a.m.

Why did I sell my trailer?? Ah, yes, I was under the mistaken assumption that I have impulse control.

Powar
Powar UltraDork
10/20/21 9:04 a.m.

I dragged this home for a friend yesterday. Hell of a parts car.

captdownshift (Forum Supporter)
captdownshift (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
10/20/21 9:29 a.m.

A Curtis, set to take on all half budget and Radwood challengers on seriously deficient tires. 

Powar
Powar UltraDork
10/22/21 8:29 a.m.

The only project for this one is to strip parts as I need them for other cars, but that counts, right?

1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
5M7w5FXaw66k4IQnxU9Ws6QlgvHZ9IUtMGK2j8u49qkNLQ1FdH1Bzb6i0ECXBhCX