deannathegeek
deannathegeek New Reader
8/10/18 8:28 a.m.

OK, how do I read PMs on these forums? I'm not finding a link to them anywhere...

John Welsh
John Welsh Mod Squad
8/10/18 8:29 a.m.

If someone sends you a Private Message through this forum it arrives directly to the email address that you register with.  

Check your spam folder, maybe.  There is a known issue that sometimes Yahoo email addresses will just not accept the mail.

1988RedT2
1988RedT2 UltimaDork
8/13/18 12:12 p.m.

I'm pretty sure that's not even in the top 100 stupidest questions ever asked here.  laugh

deannathegeek
deannathegeek New Reader
8/14/18 7:03 a.m.

I dunno-as smart as I am, sometimes I miss the painfully obvious and end up sounding like a moron.

Brian
Brian MegaDork
8/14/18 7:26 a.m.

In reply to 1988RedT2 :

Yeah, I think anything I asked when I was 20 was more stupider. 

akamcfly
akamcfly Dork
8/14/18 3:45 p.m.

Maybe there should be a "Please stop asking stupid questions" thread.

Maybe.

1988RedT2
1988RedT2 UltimaDork
8/14/18 8:28 p.m.
akamcfly said:

Maybe there should be a "Please stop asking stupid questions" thread.

Maybe.

Or we could make a "Stop making stupid threads" thread, but that would be stupid.

John Welsh
John Welsh Mod Squad
8/15/18 5:19 a.m.

Deanna, since you are relatively new around here (and fitting in well I might add!) I'll share with you a famous piece of GRM lore. 

A question and request on GRM that you might think too bazzar, but not. 

https://grassrootsmotorsports.com/forum/off-topic-discussion/weirdest-learn-me-question-ever/49052/page1/

...need animal blood (50 ml of horse and 50 ml of sheep) by Monday of next week. 

deannathegeek
deannathegeek New Reader
8/22/18 7:17 a.m.

In reply to John Welsh :

That reminds me of when I was working QA for a software group (I'm not a programmer by any stretch of the imagination). Before every test run, I created a pentagram out of network cables and put various network devices at each point and a goat plushie in the middle to sacrifice to the Software Gods. Never used real blood though, that's a little squicky, even for me.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
O618sCorZsvSS4kTzvyyxoIuJ5EymzI3HzTuplTVdhCl4u5bO8aqHsJI6V8coUnt