Salanis
Salanis HalfDork
6/17/08 2:19 p.m.

HOLY SNOT!

What the hell is going on with people's replies getting crunched into weird shapes?

GameboyRMH
GameboyRMH GRM+ Memberand Dork
6/17/08 2:26 p.m.

The universe is tearing itself apart! This is what happens when people agree with Dr. Hess' political opinions! We have to jump to a parallel universe or we'll all cease to exist!

Gearhead_42
Gearhead_42 HalfDork
6/17/08 2:33 p.m.

and getting narrower... my reply in the starter sprockets thread is about 10 characters wide

GameboyRMH
GameboyRMH GRM+ Memberand Dork
6/17/08 2:38 p.m.

Phew, Tim saved the universe by reversing the polarity to the quantum photon matrix. Hooray!(?)

Tim Baxter
Tim Baxter Online Editor
6/17/08 2:38 p.m.

It would appear that everyone discovered blockquoting numbered lists all at the same time, and the two don't want to play nicely together.

And quiet down about that quantum photon matrix. Next thing you know, Tim will want to put it in an Isetta.

Salanis
Salanis HalfDork
6/17/08 2:41 p.m.

The Obama thread is still broken beyond almost all recognition. I'm not sure that really hurts much though. If you're missing it:

"Hess, et. al.: You're a stupid commie liberal and you're ruining the country!"

"Xceller8X, et. al: You're a stupid fascist conservative and you're ruining the country!"

GlennS
GlennS HalfDork
6/17/08 2:57 p.m.
Salanis wrote: The Obama thread is still broken beyond almost all recognition. I'm not sure that really hurts much though. If you're missing it: "Hess, et. al.: You're a stupid commie liberal and you're ruining the country!" "Xceller8X, et. al: You're a stupid fascist conservative and you're ruining the country!"

George Soros made you say that didnt he

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
09RCoFTRKvvL2Xhyix6yNFSSjWFssJQiNO3C3GgSAmCYtudw27snVwskJqEoULQz