1 2
porksboy
porksboy Dork
8/31/09 8:22 a.m.
redbonechkn wrote:

Wtfo? That has to be photo chopped. Not even the developers around here would do that. Got the back story?

nocones
nocones GRM+ Memberand Reader
8/31/09 8:38 a.m.

http://www.contractortalk.com/f11/steep-driveway-36589/

It's real. I'm sure that the picture is taken at angles to make it look worse than it is, but It's still silly. I've seen pictures of that driveway with a truck on it somewhere.

I really like the cored slab because of a detail balloon in the plans.

cwh
cwh Dork
8/31/09 9:14 a.m.

In Trinidad there are driveways far worse than that. 4 wheel drive, low range, or you don't make it. Scared the crap out of me the first time.

jrw1621
jrw1621 HalfDork
8/31/09 10:25 a.m.

60 days away from today...

walterj
walterj Dork
8/31/09 10:28 a.m.

Duke
Duke SuperDork
8/31/09 11:30 a.m.
nocones wrote: I really like the cored slab because of a detail balloon in the plans.

I never saw the revision cloud core-drilling before, but I have seen the funky steps with the extra riser. I love the rev-cloud one.

Salanis
Salanis SuperDork
8/31/09 10:39 p.m.

My girlfriend may kill me, but this is our dog (the bottle is empty, there are just a few drips):

confuZion3
confuZion3 SuperDork
8/31/09 10:57 p.m.

Yeah. I just don't get your signature...

EastCoastMojo
EastCoastMojo GRM+ Memberand Dork
8/31/09 11:06 p.m.

I do.

Ryan9118
Ryan9118 HalfDork
9/1/09 2:36 a.m.

Salanis wins for the sole fact he posted a picture with Old Rasputin in it. I like you Salanis.

PHeller
PHeller HalfDork
9/1/09 6:53 a.m.

That dude does look like an villain. He could be the nicest guy in the world, but once you cross the bad-ass plain, you get into "either really awesome or really mean" categories.

No Fallout Online, no PHeller happy.<doesn't like F3

DirtyBird222
DirtyBird222 Dork
9/1/09 11:21 a.m.

Raze
Raze Reader
9/1/09 12:18 p.m.

www.failblog.org nuf said...

Salanis
Salanis SuperDork
9/1/09 1:37 p.m.
Ryan9118 wrote: Salanis wins for the sole fact he posted a picture with Old Rasputin in it. I like you Salanis.

For some reason, the dog really likes Old Rasputin. She will attack a bottle if you leave it on the floor. Our theory is that she finds the flavor "Meaty".

confuZion3 wrote: Yeah. I just don't get your signature...

And you call yourself a car guy...

Go watch more Top Gear.

Carson
Carson Dork
9/1/09 2:01 p.m.

Speaking of... if I go to Clarkson Island, I'd like to get a t-shirt to remind me of my visit. I know it'll be the best and most comfortable shirt...in the world.

confuZion3
confuZion3 SuperDork
9/10/09 7:10 p.m.
Salanis wrote:
Ryan9118 wrote: Salanis wins for the sole fact he posted a picture with Old Rasputin in it. I like you Salanis.
For some reason, the dog *really* likes Old Rasputin. She will attack a bottle if you leave it on the floor. Our theory is that she finds the flavor "Meaty".
confuZion3 wrote: Yeah. I just don't get your signature...
And you call yourself a car guy... Go watch more Top Gear.

Is it a quote from Clarkson? He finishes a lot of sentences that way, doesn't he? I think I might be getting it now!!!!

confuZion3
confuZion3 SuperDork
9/10/09 7:11 p.m.

Oh, and I snapped this pic at work a few days ago with the intent of putting it up here eventually.

Boy, I sure am glad there is a sign telling me where that fire extinguisher is!

TJ
TJ HalfDork
9/10/09 7:34 p.m.

I'd be willing to bet that the sticker glows in the dark so when there is a big electrical fire and the lights are off you might be able to find the extinguisher.

confuZion3
confuZion3 SuperDork
9/10/09 7:48 p.m.

It doesn't. It just points to the fire extinguisher. None of the other units in the office have the sticker. Just this one.

Usually, that sign is found in places where there are very tall ceilings (like at a Wal-Mart). They will put up those little signs on the tops of columns where fire extinguishers are mounted so that you know which direction to head to find one.

EastCoastMojo
EastCoastMojo GRM+ Memberand Dork
9/10/09 9:54 p.m.

They should put it under the fire extinguisher pointing up also.

Woody
Woody GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
9/10/09 10:08 p.m.
DirtyBird222 wrote: should be like "Beemer - $2800"

Should be like "E30 - $2009"

ProjectVIN
ProjectVIN New Reader
9/10/09 11:35 p.m.

I took this shot inside a Port-A-John located in the paddock at the 2009 Acura Sports Car Challenge, Mid-Ohio. Hey, they are drivers after all!

friedgreencorrado
friedgreencorrado HalfDork
9/11/09 12:05 a.m.

Damn, wrong GRM. And I thought I'd get to see Per's LeGrand today..

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
Zg0Tt5tKYv3UX2xMH0XCsQhgM1J1A9GHQn4JRD0phzMnBw4LeA0Ij2IqCtCBGy8H