1 2 3 4
miataman86
miataman86 New Reader
12/29/11 6:43 p.m.

Whens the last time you pulled a really good prank on someone? Let's her em!

turboswede
turboswede GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
12/29/11 7:19 p.m.

Get an idea from watching the latest Top Gear? ;)

RealMiniDriver
RealMiniDriver Dork
12/29/11 7:34 p.m.

Really good? Iono, but the last one I pulled was appreciated by the prankee.

The other day, co-worker tossed a crumpled paper towel into my workstation. I got him back a couple days later, by stuffing some paper towel deep into one of his work boots.

Brett_Murphy
Brett_Murphy GRM+ Memberand Dork
12/29/11 7:54 p.m.

A small piece of clear tape on the laser of an optical mouse.

It won't track right at all. When they replace the mouse, do it again.

EastCoastMojo
EastCoastMojo GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
12/29/11 8:05 p.m.

On a windows machine, use control+alt+arrow key to rotate the display. Freaks people out.

Woody
Woody GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
12/29/11 8:13 p.m.

Take one uncooked shrimp. Hide it anywhere.

(Except on, or in, yourself.)

mndsm
mndsm SuperDork
12/29/11 8:13 p.m.

I have a habit of taking peoples cell phones, and changing the languages. Usually portugese. I can't read portugese, but it's fairly close to spanish- and I can read enough spanish to program a phone.

RossD
RossD SuperDork
12/29/11 8:23 p.m.

Orajel on someone's drink rim or toothbrush. Or take a pocket knife and put a tiny dribble hole in someone's beer can.

Hocrest
Hocrest HalfDork
12/29/11 8:33 p.m.
Brett_Murphy wrote: A small piece of clear tape on the laser of an optical mouse. It won't track right at all. When they replace the mouse, do it again.

Similar is a piece of tape on a phone. Either on the earpiece holes, the mouthpiece holes, or the hook switch.

Curmudgeon
Curmudgeon SuperDork
12/29/11 8:37 p.m.

Once got an unused urinal cake, broke it into small pieces and hid them around the boss's office. For about a week after that, he'd be talking about something and in the middle of his spiel about whatever he'd exclaim 'It smells like the damn bathroom in here!' Everybody was in on the joke, man that was funny.

Cole_Trickle
Cole_Trickle Reader
12/29/11 8:48 p.m.

When I was 10, I ordered 2 Porta-Johns to be delivered to the local bully's home...COD. It was really funny until the delivery guy found out that it was a prank and came after us. I guess the hysterical laughter in the street gave us away...

I ran soo fast.

DrBoost
DrBoost SuperDork
12/29/11 9:15 p.m.

Here's a good one to play on an anonymous person. Spread some peanut butter on some toilet paper (peanut butter in a ziplock bag in your pocket) and drop it so it lands JUST on the other side of the stall wall and say "Oh man, mind giving that back to me". Just gotta not laugh as you say it.

02Pilot
02Pilot Reader
12/29/11 9:37 p.m.
Woody wrote: Take one uncooked shrimp. Hide it anywhere.

On a similar note, the contents of a can of sardines placed inside a hubcap can be quite entertaining, provided you do not have to ride in the afflicted vehicle.

joey48442
joey48442 SuperDork
12/29/11 9:42 p.m.

One or two salt and vinegar chips in the bowl of regular chips...

Joey

noodle
noodle GRM+ Memberand New Reader
12/29/11 9:51 p.m.

Pull out toolbox drawer..... fill syringe with hand cream..... duct tape syringe underneath drawer.... sit back and wait for victim

Woody
Woody GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
12/29/11 9:56 p.m.
02Pilot wrote:
On a similar note, the contents of a can of sardines placed inside a hubcap can be quite entertaining, provided you do not have to ride in the afflicted vehicle.

I like this. It's better than wasting shrimp.

I'm thinking: Remove trailer hitch from receiver, install sardines, reinstall hitch.

EvanB
EvanB GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
12/29/11 10:03 p.m.
joey48442 wrote: One or two salt and vinegar chips in the bowl of regular chips... Joey

That just sounds like a fantastic treat for anyone lucky enough to find the salt and vinegar chips.

mad_machine
mad_machine GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
12/29/11 10:07 p.m.

worst we ever did.. friend of mine in college went to a party without inviting any of us.. so we jacked his firebird up and slid some black painted cinderblocks under the suspension.. they wheels were JUST off of the ground.

we then shrinkwrapped the car from bumper to bumper

Another time.. we broke into a friend's car and placed a lubricated condom over the shifter.

fasted58
fasted58 SuperDork
12/29/11 10:13 p.m.

Not that I'm a prankster but when ya gotta do whatcha gotta do fox urine hunting cover scent strategically placed on an adversaries belongings or work space can be highly redeeming.

Apply w/ q-tip or the like n don't get it onya... it's nasty

ProDarwin
ProDarwin SuperDork
12/29/11 10:25 p.m.

One word: Annoyatron

JoeyM
JoeyM SuperDork
12/29/11 10:25 p.m.
ProDarwin wrote: One word: Annoyatron

I love ThinkGeek

RealMiniDriver
RealMiniDriver Dork
12/29/11 10:50 p.m.
ProDarwin wrote: One word: Annoyatron

Oh hell yeah! The Boy got one of those and set it on top of a beam in the office of one of his customers, when he was running a delivery service. He let them in on the joke after a week.

He tried to get me with it. Since he had shown it to me, I knew what to look for. It only took until the third noise, for me to find it. Payback was a motherberkeleyer, though: 10pm, 10degrees out, his car breaks down. (See my response in "What gift car, to whom and why, lottery style thread"). I went to try to help. Timing belt was fragged (thankfully, non-interference motor). Battery was near dead. I gave him my AAA card and told him to have them take it to the shop. But, not before I had him open the passenger door, so I could tell him something...and inconspicuously toss the Annoyatron into his junk-filled, no-heat, no-lights, no-radio car. I think I was about five minutes away, when I got a call from him, "You berkeleyer*. Where is it?" I laughed my ass off the whole way home.

*we can talk to each other that way, in times like these.

joey48442
joey48442 SuperDork
12/30/11 12:10 a.m.
EvanB wrote:
joey48442 wrote: One or two salt and vinegar chips in the bowl of regular chips... Joey
That just sounds like a fantastic treat for anyone lucky enough to find the salt and vinegar chips.

But still shocking when you don't expect it!

Joey

griffin729
griffin729 HalfDork
12/30/11 12:19 a.m.
EastCoastMojo wrote: On a windows machine, use control+alt+arrow key to rotate the display. Freaks people out.

I am so doing this tomorrow at work. Thank you!

aussiesmg
aussiesmg SuperDork
12/30/11 2:17 a.m.
02Pilot wrote:

Muffler taped to the top of the muffler, they wont find it for months and the heat makes it so much worse.

Or so I've heard...

1 2 3 4

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
4bP2h5a1YZ5ZtwGHHXwmf45gk97dEbk83AykQ3bKCZaZNO0Htbrb0vHGbphB2eL1