1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 ... 102
logdog (Forum Supporter)
logdog (Forum Supporter) UltraDork
4/3/20 3:55 p.m.

In reply to Volksrodden :

You gotta take 'em out.  Cant play with them in the package!laugh

Javelin (Forum Supporter)
Javelin (Forum Supporter) MegaDork
4/3/20 5:31 p.m.
logdog (Forum Supporter) said:

In reply to Volksrodden :

You gotta take 'em out.  Cant play with them in the package!laugh

That's what she said.

Aaron_King
Aaron_King PowerDork
4/8/20 6:36 p.m.

In reply to Appleseed :

I sent you a PM.  If you didn't get or see it let me know. 

dxman92
dxman92 HalfDork
4/11/20 5:12 p.m.

I scored a Hot Wheels 98 Subaru 2 dr 22B STI in blue while Corona grocery shopping today. yes

Appleseed
Appleseed MegaDork
4/11/20 8:44 p.m.

Got the PM and replied. 

vwcorvette (Forum Supporter)
vwcorvette (Forum Supporter) UltraDork
4/14/20 10:46 a.m.

A friend was clearing out some stuff from his childhood. I think he just gave me back mine. These are awesome.

All late 60s early to mid 70s.

Aaron_King
Aaron_King PowerDork
4/14/20 10:48 a.m.

In reply to vwcorvette (Forum Supporter) :

I have a very beat up one of the SAAB Sonett.

Javelin (Forum Supporter)
Javelin (Forum Supporter) MegaDork
4/14/20 11:13 a.m.

In reply to vwcorvette (Forum Supporter) :

Wanna sell that Gremlin?

chandler
chandler PowerDork
4/14/20 12:23 p.m.

That hitail hauler (orange truck with bikes) is the rare version with roof graphics. If it's redline tires it's worth $75 in great shape and black walls is worth $50. There are some nice pieces there.

 

haha, the carabo which is one I never look at (green futuristic car with roof stripes) is a $50-100 car also. 

Appleseed
Appleseed MegaDork
4/14/20 5:12 p.m.

In reply to vwcorvette (Forum Supporter) :

You need to pull those out of the cases and give us a proper car show. Those are rad.

chandler
chandler PowerDork
4/15/20 6:58 p.m.


I was cleaning up the top layer of hot wheels and couldn't believe how many Porsche errors I found last year!

Volksrodden
Volksrodden Dork
4/16/20 5:14 p.m.

Paging Javelin: found this in the wild today

chandler
chandler PowerDork
4/18/20 5:03 p.m.

Was fooling around on eBay picking up some stuff I missed last year and saw the crazy prices on the RLC/HWC Gulf Porsche. Since I had 3 I threw one up on eBay. Should convert to two tires lol.


Javelin (Forum Supporter)
Javelin (Forum Supporter) MegaDork
4/18/20 6:12 p.m.
vwcorvette (Forum Supporter)
vwcorvette (Forum Supporter) UltraDork
4/18/20 10:22 p.m.
Appleseed said:

In reply to vwcorvette (Forum Supporter) :

You need to pull those out of the cases and give us a proper car show. Those are rad.

Took video for "cars -n- carpet". Need to edit.

BFH_Garage
BFH_Garage New Reader
4/19/20 7:11 a.m.
chandler said:

Was fooling around on eBay picking up some stuff I missed last year and saw the crazy prices on the RLC/HWC Gulf Porsche. Since I had 3 I threw one up on eBay. Should convert to two tires lol.


 

Those are awesome.... missed out on that one. 

Volksrodden
Volksrodden Dork
4/19/20 8:16 a.m.

In reply to Javelin (Forum Supporter) :

No worries, I found the green one on peg last week

Javelin (Forum Supporter)
Javelin (Forum Supporter) MegaDork
4/19/20 8:34 a.m.
Volksrodden said:

In reply to Javelin (Forum Supporter) :

No worries, I found the green one on peg last week

It's amazing that one was still out in the wild! Thanks for thinking of me.

Appleseed
Appleseed MegaDork
4/19/20 9:11 a.m.

In reply to Aaron_King :

Dood! I got the package. You didn't have to do that. But thank you. It was a pleasant surprise.  

PM me with your address incase I find something rad. I want to reciprocate.

yes

Aaron_King
Aaron_King PowerDork
4/19/20 9:39 a.m.

In reply to Appleseed :

I was happy to do it.  I could not believe I found a second one so I snapped it up.  Enjoy. 

dxman92
dxman92 HalfDork
4/19/20 9:53 a.m.

Did you find a Poop King in the wild??

Aaron_King
Aaron_King PowerDork
4/19/20 9:56 a.m.

In reply to dxman92 :

Unfortunately not, it was the Superbird and transporter. 

Appleseed
Appleseed MegaDork
4/19/20 5:22 p.m.

I'm still searching for your Poop (king)

Matchbox are slim around here for some reason. 

dxman92
dxman92 HalfDork
4/19/20 7:55 p.m.

I bit the bullet and grabbed a Poop King off of Ebay..

Volksrodden
Volksrodden Dork
4/20/20 6:18 a.m.
BFH_Garage said:
chandler said:

Was fooling around on eBay picking up some stuff I missed last year and saw the crazy prices on the RLC/HWC Gulf Porsche. Since I had 3 I threw one up on eBay. Should convert to two tires lol.


 

Those are awesome.... missed out on that one. 

I still think about just biting the bullet on one of these and buy it off of eBay 

1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 ... 102
Our Preferred Partners
gxwYs7etj5vEUsdJP9pISwGz1yU4ITahH3yJivT9xyIIY0FKw1YMPmuIBJgpUR18