einy (Forum Supporter)
einy (Forum Supporter) Dork
1/12/23 5:58 p.m.

Planning for next year (never too early!) ... if a guy were to want to rent a RV near Daytona for the Rolex 24 in 2024, do you folks have any suggested places to rent from?  Plan would be to camp in the infield, assuming we could get a spot there.  

We've been to the 500 last year and the year prior, but rented a condo near the beach.  Looking to do something next year. 

Thanks in advance !

wae
wae PowerDork
1/12/23 6:43 p.m.

There are a few places that offer the whole package with the RV plus the camping spot.  They set everything up, you arrive, party, leave, and they pack it all in.  Trinity is one of the big names that I remember seeing.

I would be surprised if any of the infield spots are available except to buy on the secondary market.  My spot is in Geico Park West just outside of NASCAR turn 1 and it's not too bad - especially with the GRM infield parking pass.  It's also cheaper by a factor of 10.  At least.

The first time we camped at the Rolex, I found a rental on rvshare (I think that was the one....) and picked up the travel trailer from the guy outside of Atlanta on the way down.  It was a little bit cheaper since all the rentals in Daytona were basing their pricing on folks coming to town for the Rolex while the guy in Atlanta was trying to figure out who the hell wanted to rent an RV in January.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
Zfzhwme8c8h6NwcB2PmOu5f5w9Kw7RpTS2PZOndnh7SRrNLAi9mTUpLcHKp3Wm0l