1 2 3
Gearheadotaku
Gearheadotaku UltimaDork
2/19/18 7:45 p.m.

 

 Before the last of the snow melts and we all get busy on spring projects, lets get together for beers, bench racing and BS'ing.  I'll leave time and place open to discussion.

Tom_Spangler
Tom_Spangler UberDork
2/19/18 7:57 p.m.

In.

AngryCorvair
AngryCorvair UltimaDork
2/19/18 8:08 p.m.

Probably in

Indy-Barely Functional-Guy
Indy-Barely Functional-Guy SuperDork
2/19/18 8:28 p.m.

Interested, location and time dependant.

 

Were any of you guys following along MazDueces COE thread?  While technically NOT Michigan, the ACD (Auburn, Cord Duesenburg)  museum would be cool.  I haven't been there in two and half decades.

joey48442
joey48442 PowerDork
2/19/18 8:48 p.m.

I was thinking of inviting you guys up to our brewery in Holly again sometime...

BlueInGreen44
BlueInGreen44 SuperDork
2/19/18 9:06 p.m.

Yes.

pkingham
pkingham Reader
2/19/18 9:15 p.m.

I'm interested depending on when and where.  A brewery in Holly sounds good

DeadSkunk
DeadSkunk UberDork
2/20/18 9:19 a.m.

I'm in. The brewery in Holly worked well last time.

joey48442
joey48442 PowerDork
2/20/18 9:28 a.m.
Gearheadotaku said:

 

 Before the last of the snow melts and we all get busy on spring projects, lets get together for beers, bench racing and BS'ing.  I'll leave time and place open to discussion.

So, how about Wednesday March 7 at 7:00 pm?

DeadSkunk
DeadSkunk UberDork
2/20/18 9:52 a.m.

Works for me.

PMRacing
PMRacing SuperDork
2/20/18 7:01 p.m.

Can't make that one unfortunately.  Also tougher to schedule now with the kiddo.  Hopefully next one!

Gearheadotaku
Gearheadotaku UltimaDork
2/20/18 7:46 p.m.

the 7th at 7 is ok with me too.

BlueInGreen44
BlueInGreen44 SuperDork
2/21/18 2:41 p.m.

That sounds good to me.

Tom_Spangler
Tom_Spangler UberDork
2/21/18 3:22 p.m.
joey48442 said:
Gearheadotaku said:

 

 Before the last of the snow melts and we all get busy on spring projects, lets get together for beers, bench racing and BS'ing.  I'll leave time and place open to discussion.

So, how about Wednesday March 7 at 7:00 pm?

That should work.

pkingham
pkingham Reader
2/21/18 3:32 p.m.

March 7th would work for me.

 

pkingham
pkingham Reader
2/21/18 6:10 p.m.

So my kids who are reviving a Miata want to come. Is the proposed brewery ok for minors?

Max Balchowsky
Max Balchowsky New Reader
2/21/18 7:18 p.m.

Would love to join but will be out of town on the 7th. 

joey48442
joey48442 PowerDork
2/21/18 8:40 p.m.
pkingham said:

So my kids who are reviving a Miata want to come. Is the proposed brewery ok for minors?

Oh yeah!  The don’t card anybody so your kids will fine.

 

kidding!  It’s a very family friendly place. I see family’s with kids all the time. 

joey48442
joey48442 PowerDork
2/21/18 8:41 p.m.
Max Balchowsky said:

Would love to join but will be out of town on the 7th. 

We can plan another soon. I like the place a lot, decent food. 

pilotbraden
pilotbraden UltraDork
2/21/18 9:23 p.m.

Is this the place north of downtown South of Grange hall across the street from the lake? I will try to be there

joey48442
joey48442 PowerDork
2/21/18 9:28 p.m.
pilotbraden said:

Is this the place north of downtown South of Grange hall across the street from the lake? I will try to be there

It is!  conveniently crawling distance from my house!  

pkingham
pkingham Reader
2/22/18 8:37 a.m.

In reply to joey48442 :

Cool!  Count us in for 3 people.

chaparral
chaparral Dork
2/22/18 9:59 a.m.

Count me in. Maybe we'll have CRX-friendly weather.

classicJackets
classicJackets HalfDork
2/22/18 12:29 p.m.

I'm in. Looking forward to meeting some established Michigan GRM'ers!

Knurled.
Knurled. MegaDork
2/22/18 4:51 p.m.

Nice that you guys are getting together to celebrate my 40th, but i can't make it wink

1 2 3
Our Preferred Partners
4MXFEeZgsl55eunhxCisE8h56caysj0PtYdW3DtAet2kilgyTNPuW9zsglPkzNsI