1 ... 5 6 7
fasted58
fasted58 MegaDork
5/31/17 10:41 p.m.

Catfish no worky

SnowMongoose
SnowMongoose SuperDork
5/31/17 11:12 p.m.

Sorta glad I missed game 2, I'm not sure I can stand to watch the Pens steamroll to another cup.

wvumtnbkr
wvumtnbkr GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
6/1/17 6:05 a.m.

Go pens!

pinchvalve
pinchvalve GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
6/1/17 7:07 a.m.

Word 'round the office is that the Pens won another one in pretty convincing fashion. Apparently they are the best team in the league or something? All I know is that they are making traffic at that end of town a nightmare, especially when the Pirates are also playing.

wvumtnbkr
6/1/17 11:43 a.m.
pinchvalve wrote: the Pirates are playing.

BullE36 M3.

1988RedT2
1988RedT2 UltimaDork
6/1/17 11:59 a.m.

It's June 1st and they're still having the hockey fights? I thought all the ice melted months ago.

Mazdax605
Mazdax605 UltraDork
6/4/17 10:21 a.m.

Last night was way better than games one and two. Sadly I think the Preds played better in both of those first two games, but didn't get the results. Anyway, Go Preds!!!! berkeley the Pens!!!

Keith Tanner
Keith Tanner GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
6/8/17 8:45 p.m.

Wow, Crosby is taking full advantage of Golden Boy status. Facemasking a guy and slamming his head against the ice repeatedly? Throwing crap at other players from the bench? Someone needs to be taken out back of the rink for an attitude adjustment.

Mazdax605
Mazdax605 UltraDork
6/9/17 4:44 a.m.

Well that escalated quickly!!

wvumtnbkr
6/9/17 6:19 a.m.
Keith Tanner wrote: Wow, Crosby is taking full advantage of Golden Boy status. Facemasking a guy and slamming his head against the ice repeatedly? Throwing crap at other players from the bench? Someone needs to be taken out back of the rink for an attitude adjustment.

I don't really wanna defend cindy.... however, I don't think you've been watching the entire series.

Subban has been getting in cheap shots every game.

Keith Tanner
Keith Tanner GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
6/9/17 4:22 p.m.

Yup, I've seen that. The Senators learned that you have to lean on Crosby a bit too, and he fought back and wrecked a guy's hand. But there are limits. Cheap shots are one thing, pounding a guy's head into the ice repeatedly and throwing crap on the ice would get you kicked out of a peewee game. I really wonder if his temperament has been affected by all his concussions.

It's interesting watching the games on the CBC coverage, because they're a little less Penguin-centric in their commentary. it's like the NBC announcers decided that Pittsburgh deserved the cup before the semi-finals even started and every goal by another team is just luck.

SnowMongoose
SnowMongoose SuperDork
6/9/17 5:17 p.m.

I need to start betting against the sports teams I cheer for, I'd make a berkeleying killing.
Turned the last one off after 2-0, glad I did.

wvumtnbkr
6/11/17 10:05 p.m.

Pens win!

Great game on both sides.

Sucks that poor officiating decided this one.

Zomby Woof
Zomby Woof PowerDork
6/12/17 7:28 a.m.
wvumtnbkr wrote: Sucks that poor officiating decided this one.

The officials tried to decide it, but Pittsburgh still won!

pinchvalve
pinchvalve GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
6/12/17 7:57 a.m.

So I heard that we won a cup or something. That sucks, I'd prefer a trophy. Hopefully it isn't full of Iron City (blech) but I am happy for my city and all the Penguins Fans out there, good job guys!

GSmith
GSmith HalfDork
6/12/17 8:17 a.m.

My cousin in Pittsburgh thought it funny how many fans in Nashville had to leave with Catfish still hidden down their pants

92dxman
92dxman SuperDork
6/14/17 10:05 p.m.

If Pittsburgh didn't score when they did, I think that game would've gone 2-3 overtimes..

1 ... 5 6 7

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
iWSoxIxq4QC3s9QdULM8kJCajhDgHTZlG3z472KczfdKRjZYrSxYRjsd38yIXUKt