1 2
fiat22turbo
fiat22turbo GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
9/4/08 2:10 p.m.

Friends don't let friends grow neck-beards

Gimp
Gimp GRM+ Memberand Dork
9/4/08 2:11 p.m.

"Neck-beard" might be the name of my new band.

poopshovel
poopshovel Dork
9/5/08 7:43 a.m.

Damn. What a let down. Anyone else watch the "interview" last night.

Jensenman
Jensenman SuperDork
9/5/08 7:52 a.m.

Naw, I watched part of McCain's RNC address.

John Brown
John Brown GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
9/5/08 8:03 a.m.
poopshovel wrote: Damn. What a let down. Anyone else watch the "interview" last night.

Was Cindys maiden name Stepford?

She REALLY creaps me out.

RX Reven'
RX Reven' GRM+ Memberand New Reader
9/5/08 8:03 a.m.

I just hope that when you step into that voting booth on November 4th and you draw that curtain shut you do the right thing and ask yourself…which would it be…Team Obama-Biden or Team McCain-Palin that would win the 2008 GRM Challenge.

The Challenge epitomizes our shared values of: ingenuity, frugality, resourcefulness, & commitment; ensure Challenge worthiness is given full consideration when you vote.

Jensenman
Jensenman SuperDork
9/5/08 10:41 a.m.
John Brown wrote:
poopshovel wrote: Damn. What a let down. Anyone else watch the "interview" last night.
Was Cindys maiden name Stepford? She REALLY creaps me out.

Ya think McCain, the wife and Palin will have a menage a trois?

McCain's mom is the 'well preserved Stepford wife'.

poopshovel
poopshovel Dork
9/5/08 10:51 a.m.

So um...yeah, did anyone see the O'bama/O'reilly interview?

John Brown
John Brown GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
9/5/08 10:52 a.m.

I figured I would be seeing it all day today on the news...

JThw8
JThw8 Dork
9/5/08 1:04 p.m.
RX Reven' wrote: I just hope that when you step into that voting booth on November 4th and you draw that curtain shut you do the right thing and ask yourself…which would it be…Team Obama-Biden or Team McCain-Palin that would win the 2008 GRM Challenge. The Challenge epitomizes our shared values of: ingenuity, frugality, resourcefulness, & commitment; ensure Challenge worthiness is given full consideration when you vote.

On that criteria alone Id have to say McCain-Palin...of the 4 candidates Palin is the only one I could imagine actually getting her hands dirty working on a car. Maybe I just have an overactive imagination though ;)

poopshovel
poopshovel Dork
9/5/08 1:16 p.m.
John Brown wrote: I figured I would be seeing it all day today on the news...

Twas most unimpressive. More of a "teaser" for the berkeleying 20 part Lifetime Channel mini-series, apparently.

RX Reven'
RX Reven' GRM+ Memberand New Reader
9/5/08 1:28 p.m.

Agreed and she’s a bush pilot (blush) with an amphibious rating so if she wasn’t excellent at the controls, she’d have been dead a long, long time ago.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
lSB6AnrmtCBwCNerRXMDrhBUuurnb81YfAaZLK0YEYwbCzwwIfSYcXrGyfOOjuml